Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Javier's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"This is plain disinformation and it's appealing to some dramatic words instead of fa…"

Javier replied Jun 19 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

807 Dec 4
Reply by CLS

"I just want to remind that an implant inside the brain wouldn’t be visible from the…"

Javier replied Jun 12 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

807 Dec 4
Reply by CLS

"If anyone noticce some discrediting thing on me or my posts I would want another TI…"

Javier replied Jun 6 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

807 Dec 4
Reply by CLS

"I don’t know your reasons or if your testimony is truth. I only know that the “laser…"

Javier replied Jun 5 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

807 Dec 4
Reply by CLS

"I  know the cuts you are talking about but please notice that CLS is trying to use a…"

Javier replied Jun 5 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

807 Dec 4
Reply by CLS

"What is this garbage? Do you think we are retarded? You can see in plain sight that…"

Javier replied Jun 4 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

807 Dec 4
Reply by CLS

"These are the 2 I remember right now, there are also some devices that aren't declas…"

Javier replied Jun 3 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

807 Dec 4
Reply by CLS

"Governments aren’t actively offering answers to people and the KNOW very well what’s…"

Javier replied Jun 3 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

807 Dec 4
Reply by CLS

"You know why I’m angry, the same reason why we are all angry, but if the caps I used…"

Javier replied Jun 2 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

807 Dec 4
Reply by CLS

"It’s interesting that the best explanation you give is that A SINGLE COUNTRY IS HARA…"

Javier replied Jun 2 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

807 Dec 4
Reply by CLS

RSS

Latest Activity

Music Teacher commented on Music Teacher's blog post I am not a TI anymore. It is possible to get out.
"If you are unable to get the remedy yourself and you want to try it, I would be happy to have it posted to you. Let me know your address if you feel comfortable doing so and send it to my email: musicteacher72@gmail.com I would be happy to help. I…"
14 hours ago
Maria Harmath shared deca's video on Facebook
15 hours ago
15 hours ago
15 hours ago
15 hours ago
Music Teacher commented on vincent george's blog post Back to the discussion again after so many years
"Also if you cannot afford the remedy please let me know and I will have It posted to you. Email your address to musicteacher72@gmail.com if you feel comfortable doing so. I don't want anything in return. I would just be happy to help."
17 hours ago
Music Teacher commented on vincent george's blog post Back to the discussion again after so many years
"I am not a TI anymore. You can get out too.  Silicea 30C is a very powerful homeopathic remedy that is able to bring implant chips to the surface of the skin without surgery. Please read the following excerpt about it: Silicea 30 C homeopathic…"
17 hours ago
Music Teacher posted a blog post

I am not a TI anymore. It is possible to get out.

Silicea 30C is a very powerful homeopathic remedy that is able to bring implant chips to the surface of the skin without surgery. Please read the following excerpt about it:Silicea 30 C homeopathic remedy on encyclopedia.com website:"Silicea 30C is also useful in expelling material from the body.It is used to remove splinters, bits of embedded glass, and other foreign irritants."If you are a TI then you will have implant chips that the perps use to cause the harrassments to your body and the…See More
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service