peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Antti Markus Kantola's Discussions (3)

Latest Activity

Sindrome Neurolettica Maligna posted a status
"Neuroleptic malignant syndrome.悪性症候群 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroleptic_malignant_syndromeЗлокачественный нейролептический синдром"
3 minutes ago
Nocker Margit posted a status
""Circulus vitiosus" of artificial telepathy and mind control all around the world."
4 minutes ago
Nocker Margit updated their profile
6 minutes ago
Sindrome Neurolettica Maligna posted blog posts
18 minutes ago
Sindrome Neurolettica Maligna liked AtlantiTeo's blog post La patente psichiatrizzata per lucrare e burocratizzare #PATENTOPOLI - Ad Alessandro Andreatta oltre 4 anni di rinnovo senza il corso di 300 ore #PATENTOPOLI
1 hour ago
brian bovo replied to Raeia's discussion Victim in search of help and answers.
"Its a implant set or energization of body. In my experience trying to disconnect i get internal clicks like cartiladge cracking. I believe it uses earths magnetic field and technological means to follow you. Triangulation is tricky but momentarily…"
1 hour ago
brian bovo commented on Sue's blog post Doin it hard
"Not true, your assuming wrong here. They use blood chemical monitoring to determine pre-programmed activity. You dont think big pharma isnt in league with the torture? The meds for me are only a volume reducer. I was on a higher dose with no…"
1 hour ago
deca commented on Sue's blog post Doin it hard
"Brain bovo you are talking about a mental illness and not actually about real victims of this type of technology ...."
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service