peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Wayne Morin Jr's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Rossella -its Wayne - please stay away from Orgonite and as a Christian I know the t…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Aug 5 to Organization of Victims to Solve This

12 Sep 1
Reply by Alels

"Your Right keep up what your doing it works for you. Jesus loves you to madminster2…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Jun 30 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

212 Nov 22
Reply by CLS

"They call them Deceivers in Our Midst�Unmasking the Agent Provocateurs,and Pied Pipe…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Apr 26, 2017 to human/animal genetic experiment for mind control weapons

10 May 3, 2017
Reply by CLS

"There tons more-Ive been on FB and have a page under my name-FB invite if you if wan…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Feb 23, 2017 to Are leadrers and politicians who hear "voices" victims on v2k ?

4 Jul 26
Reply by Martti Koski

"Thank You for this Robin Yan."

Wayne Morin Jr replied Jan 24, 2017 to Here it is UN resolution and daft resolution .

1 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

"Chris Burton it SURE has and for alongtime NOW."

Wayne Morin Jr replied Jan 7, 2017 to Movies About Our Situations/TIs

6 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Chris Burton

"keep me updated!Thank you for what you are doing just remember - do break any laws,…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Dec 23, 2016 to sting operation of preps

1 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

"Hi cat cat I want to thank you for letting me know that the pizzagate picture collag…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Dec 16, 2016 to YouTube videos

3 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Mats Torgersen

"Feel free to give me a call if you need public access television media airtime and b…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Dec 7, 2016 to SECOND PROJECT EARTH CONFERENCE ! Warsaw, 23 April 2016

7 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

"Look at my life in California - Wayne's World - Wayne's World 2, Shzz this is Z.O.G.…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Nov 25, 2016 to Impersonation of Celebrities, Politicians... "New" tool from Adobe makes this "delusion" disappear!

6 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

RSS

Latest Activity

jane shuker posted a status
"That is what we are, until we are dead, to keep fraud racket going on human experimentation"
7 minutes ago
"I wouldn’t waist your time, the human rights act is load of crap, course they know this hell goes on, they are in on it, as well, cash cows"
37 minutes ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano liked mtehr's discussion TORTURE BLOCKING SUBLIMINAL Only takes a few minutes to use.
1 hour ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event I post it, you forward it. Why? They are hacking  everything I am using. Why?  Not only for myself.
"Dirty, Brutal...No one can imagine how evil and brutal they are although UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court, Mr Attorney General of Canada and Ontario Ombudsmen stand up and speak out for me; although UN advised…"
3 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event I post it, you forward it. Why? They are hacking  everything I am using. Why?  Not only for myself.
"UN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government Dirty and Brutal... 1. Every morning I drink…"
3 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

Dirty, Brutal...

Dirty, Brutal...No one can imagine how evil and brutal they are although UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court, Mr Attorney General of Canada and Ontario Ombudsmen stand up and speak out for me; although UN advised to file complaints against them twice.RCMP investigated the same case in Cuba.UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian…See More
4 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
11 hours ago
"."
20 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service