peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Wayne Morin Jr's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Rossella -its Wayne - please stay away from Orgonite and as a Christian I know the t…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Aug 5, 2018 to Organization of Victims to Solve This

12 Sep 1, 2018
Reply by Alels

"Your Right keep up what your doing it works for you. Jesus loves you to madminster2…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Jun 30, 2018 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

534 3 hours ago
Reply by ramiz berisha

"They call them Deceivers in Our Midst�Unmasking the Agent Provocateurs,and Pied Pipe…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Apr 26, 2017 to human/animal genetic experiment for mind control weapons

10 May 3, 2017
Reply by CLS

"There tons more-Ive been on FB and have a page under my name-FB invite if you if wan…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Feb 23, 2017 to Are leadrers and politicians who hear "voices" victims on v2k ?

4 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by Martti Koski

"Thank You for this Robin Yan."

Wayne Morin Jr replied Jan 24, 2017 to Here it is UN resolution and daft resolution .

1 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

"Chris Burton it SURE has and for alongtime NOW."

Wayne Morin Jr replied Jan 7, 2017 to Movies About Our Situations/TIs

6 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Chris Burton

"keep me updated!Thank you for what you are doing just remember - do break any laws,…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Dec 23, 2016 to sting operation of preps

1 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

"Hi cat cat I want to thank you for letting me know that the pizzagate picture collag…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Dec 16, 2016 to YouTube videos

3 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Mats Torgersen

"Feel free to give me a call if you need public access television media airtime and b…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Dec 7, 2016 to SECOND PROJECT EARTH CONFERENCE ! Warsaw, 23 April 2016

7 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

"Look at my life in California - Wayne's World - Wayne's World 2, Shzz this is Z.O.G.…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Nov 25, 2016 to Impersonation of Celebrities, Politicians... "New" tool from Adobe makes this "delusion" disappear!

6 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

RSS

Latest Activity

ramiz berisha replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"VM... Thank you very much for for that... That was really good..I appreciate you and the whole TI community I love you guys... I remembered not to long I was going through hell and SUE really helped me a loot and I never forget that ...as I said…"
3 hours ago
Soleilmavis posted an event

London Wednesday Rally at Parliament House

May 24, 2019 at 3pm to December 31, 2019 at 7pm
Mr. Paolo Fiora and some others organize a regular Wednesday Rally in London near Parliament House.One of it will be on Wednesday June 5th.Raise awareness of the situation of secret mind control abuse and torture.More details see https://www.facebook.com/events/2140797726028837/Contact Mr. Paolo Fiora:07709926942 paolo_bf@hotmail.comSee More
3 hours ago
VM replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Ramiz, I'm sorry to hear what you are going through. Yes, they seem to want to hold us back in different ways. Does thinking of your past upset you? Another thing they may be trying to do is just mess with your head. Like they may try to make…"
4 hours ago
ramiz berisha replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"You are so right VM...They are the one who can send different feelings every moment of the day....I was always positive high energy  High Frequency, and never swear for 40 years ....The more I try to raise my frequency the more these…"
5 hours ago
"Sue, I'm so sorry. I actually think your depression could be them. I think they might "alter the program" if you try certain things to combat what they give you. Like if they make you sick, and you go to the doctor to get medication,…"
6 hours ago
Sue replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Yeh it is VM esp when they make you suicidal. I have depression a lot and always have. I cant distinguish if thats me or them. Stephen O'Neil is on this site. He has commented in this thread a few times."
6 hours ago
Miss Sickofit posted photos
7 hours ago
"Sue, Isn't it scary the emotions they can make you feel? Is Stephen O'Neil on this forum?"
8 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service