peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Latest Activity

hassanmcv replied to hassanmcv's discussion 5G : UN RÉSEAU DE CONTRÔLE DES MACHINES SUR L’HUMAIN par Morphéus n° 82, juillet-août 2017 in the group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
32 minutes ago
hassanmcv commented on hassanmcv's blog post 5G : A network of the control of the machines by Morphéus n° 82, juillet-août 2017
34 minutes ago
Dipti replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Peacepink volunteers for support in your area
"I would like to come to china . Help me"
1 hour ago
Dipti replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Peacepink volunteers for support in your area
"Hi, I am Dipti. I am in a very bad shape They are using mind control weapons with me since 2014 and they are claiming it was much earlier to falsify my life. All this is done through telepathy."
1 hour ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop liked Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
4 hours ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop liked Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
4 hours ago
Sipho replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
"Great, I want to be a volunteer I have been a TI since year 2000 currently I am residing in Johannesburg, South Africa"
5 hours ago
Sipho liked Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
5 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service