Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Nick's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, if you are on this site every day, regularly -- i would say it would be health…"

Nick replied Jul 25, 2014 to Perp

13 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"I often ask my perp whether or not he truly believes that he is crazy or a psychopat…"

Nick replied May 17, 2014 to A message to perps

4 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Al Lloyd

"i meant 50x instead of 10%*"

Nick replied May 6, 2014 to Strategy

3 May 6, 2014
Reply by Grace

"Brenden, you can't actually feel that way do you. I, for one, am i infinitely strong…"

Nick replied May 6, 2014 to Moving Forward

10 May 7, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"Sue, I was simply saying that people need to forgo saying "I did such and such ridic…"

Nick replied May 6, 2014 to Moving Forward

10 May 7, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"I also constantly tell my perp that I truly feel sorry for him...that this is the li…"

Nick replied Apr 27, 2014 to How do you keep your cool with perps?

5 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Nick

"i was angry at my perp to start...and then realized that is what he wanted...you are…"

Nick replied Apr 27, 2014 to How do you keep your cool with perps?

5 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Nick

"Zach, I am sorry to tell you but having a doctor say you have something else than a…"

Nick replied Apr 25, 2014 to Doctors who know about mind control abuse and torture

29 Mar 31, 2019
Reply by sathish

"They want you to be awake; this is a game. They want you to be awake as much as poss…"

Nick replied Apr 15, 2014 to I am getting tortured by Mind Control

26 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

"yes, you are dealing with the scum of the earth...they are not like you and I  thing…"

Nick replied Apr 15, 2014 to Very annoying muisc to play for perps

10 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Sally

RSS

Latest Activity

Port Alberni is targeted liked Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to President Donald Trump
5 hours ago
Profile IconSamuel Robert Ludwick, John Doe and Patrick Charette joined Peacepink
7 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted blog posts
12 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill commented on CLS's status
"Well I am white 100%, Irish living in Ireland and I am being targeted , stalked ,controlled  and attacked with directed energy weapons. I have no idea what this TI program is about but it has nothing to do with race."
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Officials should be extremely careful on white people deaths. To evil doers not all white people are white. Example Jews, Romani, etc"
13 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Covid is a biological weapon. Most people dying are minorities. Extreme far right backed by Russia and some of America are to blame."
13 hours ago
Robin Yan replied to Robin Yan's discussion Brutal and evil:
"Are they using hearing jammers to interfere with  and to damage my  hearing when I  am home and in my work place ? Please see these 2 links below : Jammer https://ibb.co/whbzWwj Google Canada https://ibb.co/VQ8rY87"
15 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted a status
18 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service