Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Richard H Lovelace Sr.'s Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"It is not just TIs that are under the Culling the TIs is only a study for them.When…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Aug 9, 2012 to Culling the population? Are TIs simply being culled?

1 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Richard H Lovelace Sr.

"Now i understand why God gave me my life back and i understand why i can swim for a…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Jul 12, 2012 to Satellite Surveillance

85 May 21, 2016
Reply by Narender godara

"Smart Meters can cause electrical problems in my opinon, my compasitor on my air con…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Jul 11, 2012 to Satellite Surveillance

85 May 21, 2016
Reply by Narender godara

"I have been picking what i beleive is Nanobots off the left side of my face and arou…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Jul 9, 2012 to Satellite Surveillance

85 May 21, 2016
Reply by Narender godara

"WOW improved treatment of neurodegenerative diseases that was made in a labrotory by…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Jul 8, 2012 to Introduce Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons

430 Feb 24
Reply by Marjut Kivimäki

"Nikola Tesla, the world changed in the wrong direction not because of him he was a t…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Jul 6, 2012 to Satellite Surveillance

85 May 21, 2016
Reply by Narender godara

"I had the documents where a man invented this he used a fast Computer and a EEG mach…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Jul 6, 2012 to Satellite Surveillance

85 May 21, 2016
Reply by Narender godara

"SWQW_pdf - Google Docs (a manual to destroy populations and socity).mht (Silent weap…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Jun 25, 2012 to Introduce Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons

430 Feb 24
Reply by Marjut Kivimäki

"www.quantumbalancing.com  QES Bio meter this little meter will tell anyone if their…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied May 11, 2012 to Microwave and Electromagnetic waves

90 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Soleilmavis

"(New Order of Barbarians) this was explained to Dr.Lawrence Dunegan at a meeting in…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied May 2, 2012 to Introduce Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons

430 Feb 24
Reply by Marjut Kivimäki

RSS

Latest Activity

Robin Yan replied to Robin Yan's discussion Don't be afraid of anything. Please request UN, International Human Rights Community, and International Criminal Court and their home pages
27 minutes ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's blog post Who can help me tweet or fax this below?
28 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"My spelling is bad because of their joke changing it on purpose."
54 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Military phycologist is the biggest failed life on this planet. He is having sexual encounters with human retards and deficient people."
55 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Its easy to tell preps apart. Apes mindless stupidity. CPU logical but serialized high frequency. Handicap or failed life. Complete pathetic"
56 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Mapping a CPU b2b ok. Mapping an ape b2b to drive victims insane makes sense. But mapping a pathetic handicap person to sit eeg avatar joke"
59 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"So embrasing. The same miltary phycologist mapped handicap people to some victims eeg. The victim is a avatar. The joke sits there thinking"
1 hour ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

Who can help me tweet or fax this below?

Why are " they" afraid of this  paragraph and hack it? UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian GovernmentWhy are " they" afraid of this  paragraph and hack it? Recently ,  one professor of University of  California, San Diego stated: If you are secretly forced to take one medicine called " sensitizer ", they can start their torture, terror and murder by Microwave, Radio Frequency...because you are now very sensitive to …See More
1 hour ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service