peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Richard H Lovelace Sr.'s Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"It is not just TIs that are under the Culling the TIs is only a study for them.When…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Aug 9, 2012 to Culling the population? Are TIs simply being culled?

1 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Richard H Lovelace Sr.

"Now i understand why God gave me my life back and i understand why i can swim for a…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Jul 12, 2012 to Satellite Surveillance

85 May 21, 2016
Reply by Narender godara

"Smart Meters can cause electrical problems in my opinon, my compasitor on my air con…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Jul 11, 2012 to Satellite Surveillance

85 May 21, 2016
Reply by Narender godara

"I have been picking what i beleive is Nanobots off the left side of my face and arou…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Jul 9, 2012 to Satellite Surveillance

85 May 21, 2016
Reply by Narender godara

"WOW improved treatment of neurodegenerative diseases that was made in a labrotory by…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Jul 8, 2012 to Introduce Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons

430 Feb 24
Reply by Marjut Kivimäki

"Nikola Tesla, the world changed in the wrong direction not because of him he was a t…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Jul 6, 2012 to Satellite Surveillance

85 May 21, 2016
Reply by Narender godara

"I had the documents where a man invented this he used a fast Computer and a EEG mach…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Jul 6, 2012 to Satellite Surveillance

85 May 21, 2016
Reply by Narender godara

"SWQW_pdf - Google Docs (a manual to destroy populations and socity).mht (Silent weap…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied Jun 25, 2012 to Introduce Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons

430 Feb 24
Reply by Marjut Kivimäki

"www.quantumbalancing.com  QES Bio meter this little meter will tell anyone if their…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied May 11, 2012 to Microwave and Electromagnetic waves

90 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Soleilmavis

"(New Order of Barbarians) this was explained to Dr.Lawrence Dunegan at a meeting in…"

Richard H Lovelace Sr. replied May 2, 2012 to Introduce Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons

430 Feb 24
Reply by Marjut Kivimäki

RSS

Latest Activity

Sandy Lomax posted a blog post

Fingerprint bankcard - Beast technology advances another step

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6956217/Pay-FINGERPRINT-NatWest-launches-biometric-bank-card.htmlWe have had contactless cards for some time for payments up to £30. Now we can add a fingerprint for payments over £30. You register it at a bank. At some point society will be cashless. Then it may be time for a requirement for everyone to receive a mark in…See More
2 hours ago
Guy Theobald liked Gretta Fahey's blog post I AM AN IRISH WIRELESS SLAVE AND YOU ARE SOON TO BECOME ONE IF YOU DONT ACT.
2 hours ago
Guy Theobald liked Gretta Fahey's blog post HOW TO STOP NON-CONSENSUAL REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING IN ITS TRACKS.
2 hours ago
ghstdtnee replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Lawsuits of mind control victims
"Should you have evidence- File in Court. Be brief in Complaint. Do NOT use terms as " MC" as will put off readers. Use word Surveillance instead ( violation of Constitutional rights). Document/ photographed damages. No money to File? You…"
3 hours ago
ghstdtnee replied to brian bovo's discussion I got a solution working to reduce inputs outputs to me
"What about just finding out how to make one thing to block any waves? Are any electrical engineers here?"
3 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"My gangstalkers are telling me about events before they happen. I think maybe there is a cia whistleblower amoung them"
9 hours ago
Hopeful Faithful replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Lawsuits of mind control victims
"How can i start fighting for myself if I have evidence?"
12 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service