Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

steve ahmann's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I live in the USA.  It is most defenitely government employees doing this to me.  (a…"

steve ahmann replied Aug 29, 2013 to Will victims win a lawsuit?

231 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by norachen

"I thought I might post my job stategy here that seemed to work.  I was ran out of jo…"

steve ahmann replied Feb 16, 2012 to Good information for victims to earn small money online

27 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Soleilmavis

"I emailed to you, Diane."

steve ahmann replied Jul 5, 2011 to IMPORTANT

3 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by franko

"by pushing for this this means that all that has happeened to you has been legal...."

steve ahmann replied Jul 2, 2011 to IMPORTANT

3 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by franko

"Part of my above comment was cut-off.  i am not charging anything.  it will be very…"

steve ahmann replied May 19, 2011 to "Stein and Stein, the law firm , and a class action lawsuit."

74 May 9, 2013
Reply by ken

"i did not realize that Greg was even in Canada.  Canadian courts do not have jurisdi…"

steve ahmann replied May 19, 2011 to "Stein and Stein, the law firm , and a class action lawsuit."

74 May 9, 2013
Reply by ken

"I plan on filing one anyway Bob here with Tare enough similarities with the TIs comp…"

74 May 9, 2013
Reply by ken

"they use civilians.  friends, family and allies.  groups associated with law enforce…"

steve ahmann replied May 14, 2011 to electronic harassment and the public

4 May 14, 2011
Reply by steve ahmann

"I was forced into homelessness multiple times.  i remember hearing voices screaming…"

steve ahmann replied May 11, 2011 to Onward to Homelessness

8 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by azwirlwind

"good luck with this.  I hope yopur plan works.  How the hell you can speak so clearl…"

steve ahmann replied Mar 8, 2011 to I am currently working with the United States Secret Service because the perps have committed the crime of sedition

9 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by kaela creighton

RSS

Latest Activity

Port Alberni is targeted liked Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to President Donald Trump
2 hours ago
Profile IconSamuel Robert Ludwick, John Doe and Patrick Charette joined Peacepink
4 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill commented on CLS's status
"Well I am white 100%, Irish living in Ireland and I am being targeted , stalked ,controlled  and attacked with directed energy weapons. I have no idea what this TI program is about but it has nothing to do with race."
10 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Officials should be extremely careful on white people deaths. To evil doers not all white people are white. Example Jews, Romani, etc"
10 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Covid is a biological weapon. Most people dying are minorities. Extreme far right backed by Russia and some of America are to blame."
10 hours ago
Robin Yan replied to Robin Yan's discussion Brutal and evil:
"Are they using hearing jammers to interfere with  and to damage my  hearing when I  am home and in my work place ? Please see these 2 links below : Jammer https://ibb.co/whbzWwj Google Canada https://ibb.co/VQ8rY87"
12 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted a status
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service