peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'Control' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Those who murdered humanbeings mentally deserve being killed physically for the benefit of the whole humankind

When a pilot was murdered mentally, a few hundreds of passengers could be killed; When media workers were murdered mentally, the slaves ins…

Started by Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages

5 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by CLS

Targetted Individual Creators are the Most Vicious Murderers

Targetted individual creators are the most vicious murderers, because you didn't risk your life to demonstrate to everyone on earth the Rem…

0 Jan 11, 2016

Elderly Mind Control Technicals who did surgery Remotely ONLY EVIL FOREVER

Elderly American Mind Control technical garbage, who did surgery remotely previously, also did mind control forever ONLY MURDER, ONLY anti-…

1 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages

American technicals who did surgery remotely are the evil source

When judges being turned into sleepwalkers by electromagnetic(EM) remote brain surgery, innocent human beings could be put into pri…

1 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Tycoon Rockefeller family's mind control trick

Principle of Mafia tycoons: separating and creating conflicts among employees and victims by twisting. (Number < 60) Mafia tycoon Rockef…

0 Oct 17, 2014

Rockefeller family had been running weaponary business. Did Rockefeller benefit from the death of President Kennedy?

Those who do not want to immediately expose the two technologies: EM remote surgery and remote mind control are useless to humankind. The d…

1 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Victoria

The 500 people killed in Egypt recently were made by Rockefeller family

Those who do not want to immediately expose the two technologies: EM remote surgery and remote mind control are useless to humankind. Human…

0 Aug 18, 2013

Nelson Rockefeller started to run for president after the assassination of President Kennedy. Coincident? Hiding the secrets of Rockefeller family will kill those who know CIA secrets

Those who do not want to immediately expose the two technologies: EM remote surgery and remote mind control are useless to humankind. The d…

0 Aug 18, 2013

Hiding the secrets of Rockefeller family will kill those who know CIA secrets

0 Aug 18, 2013

If human robots can kill, there is no reason that they can not give feelings of remote surgery and feelings of being mind controlled to other people

If human robots can kill, there is no reason that they can not give feelings of remote surgery and feelings of being mind controlled to oth…

1 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by David Chen

RSS

Latest Activity

Pariwisata Tourism updated their profile
33 minutes ago
Pariwisata Tourism is now a member of peacepink
47 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Invisble Oppression. Why does Black countries have Aids at huge levels compared to others? http://discovermagazine.com/2004/feb/why-aids-wor"
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Why do Black countries have the greatest population of Aids and Ebola? Maybe its a form of genocide? Look at the numbers. Mind Control."
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"How about a university degree? All your exam questions given to you via V2K or B2B remotely. No one would know."
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Old boys club. If you are a member you can cheat your way through life. Basically get what you want. Mind Control"
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"So the "pod" of girls have a brain damaged moron brother who is a mindless button pressing murder."
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service