peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'Echelon' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

US ‘cuts’ spying cooperation with Germany over data leak

US ‘cuts’ spying cooperation with Germany over data leak Published time: May 23, 2015 18:17 http://rt.com/news/ The US Director of Nationa…

Started by tanstaafl productions

0 May 24, 2015

RSS

Latest Activity

Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event I post it, you forward it. Why? They are hacking  everything I am using. Why?  Not only for myself.
"They intercept, hack, delete my post below. Martin Niemöller(German: 14 January 1892 – 6 March 1984) was a German theologian and Lutheran pastor. When the Nazis came for the communists,I remained silent;I was not a communist. When they…"
7 minutes ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"They intercept, hack, delete my post below. Martin Niemöller(German: 14 January 1892 – 6 March 1984) was a German theologian and Lutheran pastor. When the Nazis came for the communists,I remained silent;I was not a communist. When they…"
8 minutes ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event I post it, you forward it. Why? They are hacking  everything I am using. Why?  Not only for myself.
"They at once deleted my post below. Martin Niemöller(German: 14 January 1892 – 6 March 1984) was a German theologian and Lutheran pastor. When the Nazis came for the communists,I remained silent;I was not a communist. When they locked up…"
2 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Again, UN advised me to file complaints against "them "...
"They at once deleted my post below. Martin Niemöller(German: 14 January 1892 – 6 March 1984) was a German theologian and Lutheran pastor. When the Nazis came for the communists,I remained silent;I was not a communist. When they locked up…"
2 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
2 hours ago
deca replied to Xuthal's discussion Fatigue From D.E.W's
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service