peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'HAARP' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Secret War on Climate

Geo-Engineering and Weather Modification: The Secret War on Climate by Judy Sopka Weapons of mass destruction. Aluminum tubes, nuclear conn…

Started by tanstaafl productions

4 May 20, 2015
Reply by LaBrat

Websites about USA's HAARP, mind control, TIs, space weapons, military satellite...

Websites about High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), Mind Control Weapons, Targeted Individual (TI) Victims of Mind Contr…

Started by Ying (Joanne) Zhao, 赵颖

0 May 30, 2013

websites about USA's military satellite, HAARP, Mind Control, TIs and so on

1. GOCE launched and in orbit, 17 March 2009 http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Observing_the_Earth/GOCE/Entry_23_GOCE_launched_and_in_orbit

0 May 25, 2013

曝光美军的“高频活动极光研究计划”(HAARP)等

1.《曝光美军的“高频活动极光研究计划”》 2.《美国大量鱼鸟死亡疑为电磁波武器试验所致》 请从附件下载。 美国有军事秘密,特别要关注美国部署在卫星上和太空里的各种武器,会导致大规模杀伤...... 转发网页:  http://www.mindjustice.org/ Hil…

0 Apr 23, 2013

HAARP

The European union & British Government knew about NATO & USA using HAARP over 13 years ago.   Please go to following 'Replies to t…

Started by Soleilmavis

3 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Soleilmavis

HOW DO I GET RELIEF FROM THESE TORTURERS?

The people who are torturing you are C.I. s and case officers. You are what they call an OKIE CAMPAIGN. The psy-op is a POG. The microwaves…

Started by Darren Gelbard

2 May 3, 2011
Reply by Dmitry

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
5 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a video

Scott Hensler Visits Wayne Morin Jr 12 11 17 in Calistoga CA.

A real gem my brother in Christ Scott Hensler and I Wayne Morin Jr at my kitchen table my 1957 doing a Radio Interview for The Tin Foil Hat Club what a real ...
5 hours ago
Jason Lee Crouse posted a photo
6 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Please forward this to International Bar Association
"UN's response to Toronto Police,Canadian torturers, Ontario Government.. UN expert urges governments and internet firms to ensure freedom of expression online. “Governments have a responsibility to ensure compliance with national and…"
7 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for hanginginthere
"Hope u like the Trumpy Bear too?"
8 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for Jason Lee Crouse
"nsh would be proud"
8 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

UN expert urges governments and internet firms to ensure freedom of expression online.

UN expert urges governments and internet firms to ensure freedom of expression online.“Governments have a responsibility to ensure compliance with national and international law, but they must act now to ensure that the ability of internet platforms to provide space for freedom of expression is not undermined,” said David Kaye, the UN Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of the right to freedom of opinion and expression.…See More
11 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
11 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service