peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'Street' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Electronic harassment, Mind Control, MK Ultra, torture, etc.

What do you know about Electronic harassment and Electromagnetic torture, Mind Control, etc. ? http://francequenneville.blogspot.com/2011/0

Started by France Quenneville

0 Feb 8, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

LakshmiG posted a blog post

Data Protection GDPR Online Surveys - QuestionPro

The web has significantly changed the manner in which we convey and how we handle everyday tasks.We send messages, emails, share documents online, we pay bills and we buy products by entering our own personal data all on the web and without any hesitation.Have you at any point halted to consider what amount of personal information you have shared on the web? Or then again what befalls that data?What we're talking about is all about the banking data, contacts information, social sharing…See More
47 minutes ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
1 hour ago
CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"TIs I BEG YOU QUIT FALLING FOR THIS TRAP. PLEASE UNDERSTAND SOME BASIC THINGS ABOUT THE PREPS: AI Voice Cloning Developed in Canada http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnFC-s2nOtI TIs please understand the real people torturing you are totally…"
4 hours ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Sue replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"So do you guys think those who do this to us get paid? I dont get it. Why would they be paid and who would be paying them?"
12 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"So true they are low life's. You are from South Africa? so this is going on there too. My Uncle was murdered in Cape Town. I spent 6 months in West Africa (Liberia) as a UN peacekeeper when I was in the Irish Army, and it was hot hot hot. But I…"
12 hours ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop liked Soleilmavis's event SAN DIEGO AREA GET-TOGETHER Jun 16
15 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

OUTSIDE CONTROL OF YOUR MUSCLES, YOUR LIMBS, YOUR VOCAL CORDS AND YOUR ALIMENTARY CANAL IS NOW POSSIBLE.

Are journalistic scholars who work throughout the main stream media placing any of their resources in researching, investigating and writing about extreme and continuous advances in neuro science and neuro technology, and how they are being used in secret against all of us?I am being psychologically tortured and physically manipulated by the use of extreme advances in neuro science and neuro technology by wireless technological means. Both because my adversaries are and remain unknown to me and…See More
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service