peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'contrails' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Secret War on Climate

Geo-Engineering and Weather Modification: The Secret War on Climate by Judy Sopka Weapons of mass destruction. Aluminum tubes, nuclear conn…

Started by tanstaafl productions

4 May 20, 2015
Reply by LaBrat

RSS

Latest Activity

Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event I post it, you forward it. Why? They are hacking  everything I am using. Why?  Not only for myself.
"They intercept, hack, delete my post below. Martin Niemöller(German: 14 January 1892 – 6 March 1984) was a German theologian and Lutheran pastor. When the Nazis came for the communists,I remained silent;I was not a communist. When they…"
6 minutes ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"They intercept, hack, delete my post below. Martin Niemöller(German: 14 January 1892 – 6 March 1984) was a German theologian and Lutheran pastor. When the Nazis came for the communists,I remained silent;I was not a communist. When they…"
6 minutes ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

They intercept, hack, delete my post below.

They intercept, hack, and delete my post below.Martin Niemöller(German: 14 January 1892 – 6 March 1984) was a German theologian and Lutheran pastor.When the Nazis came for the communists, I remained silent; I was not a communist.When they locked up the social democrats, I remained silent; I was not a social democrat.When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist.When they came for the Jews, I remained silent; I wasn't a Jew.When they came for me, there…See More
7 minutes ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

They intercept, hack, and delete post below.

They at once deleted my post below.Martin Niemöller(German: 14 January 1892 – 6 March 1984) was a German theologian and Lutheran pastor.When the Nazis came for the communists, I remained silent; I was not a communist.When they locked up the social democrats, I remained silent; I was not a social democrat.When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist.When they came for the Jews, I remained silent; I wasn't a Jew.When they came for me, there was no one…See More
2 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event I post it, you forward it. Why? They are hacking  everything I am using. Why?  Not only for myself.
"They at once deleted my post below. Martin Niemöller(German: 14 January 1892 – 6 March 1984) was a German theologian and Lutheran pastor. When the Nazis came for the communists,I remained silent;I was not a communist. When they locked up…"
2 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Again, UN advised me to file complaints against "them "...
"They at once deleted my post below. Martin Niemöller(German: 14 January 1892 – 6 March 1984) was a German theologian and Lutheran pastor. When the Nazis came for the communists,I remained silent;I was not a communist. When they locked up…"
2 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
2 hours ago
deca replied to Xuthal's discussion Fatigue From D.E.W's
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service