Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'group' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

20 Questions For All Members - Please Read And Reply

I would like to get a better overview of everyone here on PeacePink.  I have put together a list of 20 questions that I would like everyone…

Started by Symore Thanu

75 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Eddie Lee

Please help! I am being tortured by psyco-el.weap.

Please help! I live in england belong to vulnerable group.  I am being tortured 24 hours a day 7 days a week by psico-electronic weapons at…

Started by oak_tree_maple

24 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by CLS

RSS

Latest Activity

outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Suomi24:n linja alkaa todella valjeta. Kirjoitin HML palstalle sellaiseen jo pari vuotta olleeseen  ketjuun, joka on ihan täynnä rääpimistä pilkkaamista, halventamista osuen yleisemmin kaupungin touhuihin, mutta ihan…"
3 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

YOU WONT HAVE AGENCY OVER YOUR OWN PHYSICAL BODY IF YOU ACCEPT THE COVID-19 VACCINE.

YOU WONT HAVE AGENCY OVER YOUR OWN ACTIONS WHEN YOU ARE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET OF BODIES.The Internet of Bodies is a system which is endorsed and backed by the World Economic Forum where your brain and central nervous system will become wirelessly connected from internal implants to a supercomputer and a network of computers by a bi-directional stream of low frequency electromagnetic energy. Data will then be stolen from your brain and body and sent to a central location where a large number…See More
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Folks "WW3" on purpose might just begin. Welcome to the Russian Federation."
13 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Who Polices the Police? Thank God Almighty because crimes are unimaginable. Brain control is 1 aspect. It worst than it appears!!!!"
20 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Cops are oblvious and horrors are happening. Jeffery Dalmer with top secret tech. Cattle mutilations are whistleblowers. Nazi KKK brutal."
20 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Its scary. Child mutilation and gluing. Top secret medical glue. They are white men/women monsters. You cant imagine. Jeffrey Dalmer"
20 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Divide & conquer. India/China China/Tibet India/Pakistan Israel/Iran North Korea/South Korea Ethiopia. Brain control white supremacy."
20 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"I know everything. Brain control is 1 aspect. They have what you call alien tech. Walk into your home and rape you unconsciencely. Nazi KKK."
21 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service