peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

6 Questions Survey

I'm just trying to find out if some traits, beliefs or actions increase the posibility of becoming a T.I. 1. Are you a nonconformist? 2. Do…

Started by T.I. Vico

6 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Surveys (in many languages)

I) [In English] ANONYMOUS STATISTICS of Mind Control Victims FOR VICTIMS OF DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND COINTELPRO operat…

Started by Soleilmavis

9 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

Survey for mind control victims

This survey was brought to you by New Zealand victim-Wendy, Please take the survey from this link: http://www.organised-crime-of-covert-ele

Started by Soleilmavis

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Donna (Joy) Plattner

Encounters with mental health professionals as a result of being targeted (survey)

A new survey of targeted individuals is up, covering encounters with mental health professionals. If you're targeted, take the survey.  htt…

Started by Soleilmavis

0 Jan 13, 2011

Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking

IV) Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking You are invited to participa…

Started by winston smith will win

4 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by cdf

RSS

Latest Activity

JasonMxxxx commented on JasonMxxxx's blog post My friend Maria whose a target is Missing
"Maria is dead a fallen sister...Her body was found washed up on the beach in Kilcolgan Galway, Ireland. Maria Hennigar. She was a targeted individual like me, my best friend. Her suicide was induced I have no doubt about that, plenty evidence but I…"
1 hour ago
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for Sean Davis
"welcome to PP  here you can find many TI's that canbe a help to your daily life of gangstalking and daily tortures on PP there is a 24hr a day and night chat there is always thousands on videos to watch, and many different blogs and…"
2 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for Darko
"welcome to PP  here you can find many TI's that canbe a help to your daily life of gangstalking and daily tortures on PP there is a 24hr a day and night chat there is always thousands on videos to watch, and many different blogs and…"
2 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for Susan Benford
2 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for LovettValerie
"welcome to PP here you can find many TI's that canbe a help to your daily life of gangstalking and daily tortures on PP there is a 24hr a day and night chat there is always thousands on videos to watch, and many different blogs and stories to…"
2 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for Patricia Gannon
"welcome to PP  here you can find many TI's that canbe a help to your daily life of gangstalking and daily tortures on PP there is a 24hr a day and night chat there is always thousands on videos to watch, and many different blogs and…"
2 hours ago
Profile IconSusan Benford, Patricia Gannon and LovettValerie joined peacepink
3 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a photo

What I looked like in San Francisco early 80s (He Hung Du)

San Francisco -City Hall - TL - Franklin Cover Up- DC- Pre Tribulation Rapture - Jimmy Bakker Hal Lindsey Jimmy Swaggert- Pope Paul ll - President Ronald Reagan - Greece tenth member of the ECC.In Jesus Christ ServicesWayne12/8/16
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service