peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

6 Questions Survey

I'm just trying to find out if some traits, beliefs or actions increase the posibility of becoming a T.I. 1. Are you a nonconformist? 2. Do…

Started by T.I. Vico

6 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Surveys (in many languages)

I) [In English] ANONYMOUS STATISTICS of Mind Control Victims FOR VICTIMS OF DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND COINTELPRO operat…

Started by Soleilmavis

9 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

Survey for mind control victims

This survey was brought to you by New Zealand victim-Wendy, Please take the survey from this link: http://www.organised-crime-of-covert-ele

Started by Soleilmavis

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Donna (Joy) Plattner

Encounters with mental health professionals as a result of being targeted (survey)

A new survey of targeted individuals is up, covering encounters with mental health professionals. If you're targeted, take the survey.  htt…

Started by Soleilmavis

0 Jan 13, 2011

Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking

IV) Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking You are invited to participa…

Started by winston smith will win

4 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by cdf

RSS

Latest Activity

Carl liked Ricardo's discussion Real-life electronic harassment versus “conspiracy theories”
1 hour ago
Seek Light posted a status
"Interesting video for TODAY: Hubertus Knabe: The dark secrets of a surveillance state (Stasi) https://youtu.be/IWjzT2l5C34"
2 hours ago
Seek Light replied to Ricardo's discussion Real-life electronic harassment versus “conspiracy theories”
"Hi. I came back to this post because I wonder if you would suggest other harassed victims complain to the FBI. The main problem would be "proving" what is going on, wouldn't it? Don't you think they already know about some/many…"
2 hours ago
Sue replied to Ricardo's discussion Real-life electronic harassment versus “conspiracy theories”
"They can easily kill someone without anyone suspecting it was anything other than natural causes. They have killed people with heart attacks and various other illnesses. They killed my dad with cancer. There would be no evidence of them having done…"
2 hours ago
Sue commented on Gina Marie Risner's video
Thumbnail

528Hz DNA Frequency - UNLOCK Your Codons!!!

"Wayne lm curious what makes you think this is an enhancer? Do you think all frequency beats are possible enhancers?"
3 hours ago
Sue commented on Ricardo's blog post Privacy: who is really Big Brother?
"Ricardo thankyou. Its not my computer thats the problem. Its their remote viewing technologies. They can see me anywhere, anytime, anyplace no matter where l go their satellite remote viewing tech can see me. It used to bother me but after 10yrs l…"
3 hours ago
Profile IconChi chung john Ng, Register-717, Maxbon and 4 more joined peacepink
3 hours ago
brian bovo replied to Ricardo's discussion Real-life electronic harassment versus “conspiracy theories”
"i know i have a body/mind state implant.  i was just put on insulin injection.  and when i poke my stomach the voices get quiet for a while and say "he found us".  also ive felt movement under the skin in my left ear, and…"
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service