peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surveys (in many languages)

I) [In English] ANONYMOUS STATISTICS of Mind Control Victims FOR VICTIMS OF DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND COINTELPRO operat…

Started by Soleilmavis

9 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

Survey for mind control victims

This survey was brought to you by New Zealand victim-Wendy, Please take the survey from this link: http://www.organised-crime-of-covert-ele

Started by Soleilmavis

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Donna (Joy) Plattner

Encounters with mental health professionals as a result of being targeted (survey)

A new survey of targeted individuals is up, covering encounters with mental health professionals. If you're targeted, take the survey.  htt…

Started by Soleilmavis

0 Jan 13, 2011

Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking

IV) Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking You are invited to participa…

Started by winston smith will win

4 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by cdf

RSS

Latest Activity

LaBrat replied to Janus Zhengyi's discussion Saving TIs everywhere. Our last hope for freedom. Space.
"all my info has been in 'laBrat's fireside chat' since august   dotty even had a potty party on it   but what if this new ufo cult guy's really serious?  you shouldn't get his…"
1 hour ago
Janus Zhengyi commented on Soleilmavis's group 日本の被害者/サポーター
"For TIs at witt's end. I have the answere, but it requires your cooperation. Complacency, skepticism, and stubbornness will not work. Dont stay and fight a losing battle. I've seen them control opinions, emotions, and sway court decisions.…"
1 hour ago
Janus Zhengyi joined Soleilmavis's group
1 hour ago
Janus Zhengyi commented on Bernard's group Atheist-fight-against-mind-control
"For TIs at witt's end. I have the answere, but it requires your cooperation. Complacency, skepticism, and stubbornness will not work. Dont stay and fight a losing battle. I've seen them control opinions, emotions, and sway court…"
1 hour ago
Janus Zhengyi joined Bernard's group
Thumbnail

Atheist-fight-against-mind-control

For people with no religious views, who feel that beliefs will not help us with the problems encountered by mind control.See More
1 hour ago
Janus Zhengyi replied to Janus Zhengyi's discussion Saving TIs everywhere. Our last hope for freedom. Space.
"Mm. Enjoy the table scraps."
1 hour ago
FULL NAME replied to Janus Zhengyi's discussion Saving TIs everywhere. Our last hope for freedom. Space.
"If you are new and dont know the characters on this forum, Labrat is whistleblower, he blows covers. after he blowed whistle on ffchs, now he went after sagdiyev, luckily hes real identity is still unknown."
1 hour ago
Janus Zhengyi replied to Janus Zhengyi's discussion Saving TIs everywhere. Our last hope for freedom. Space.
"I see. Perhaps you'll be singing a different tune once the ship begins construction. keep in touch."
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service