peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surveys (in many languages)

I) [In English] ANONYMOUS STATISTICS of Mind Control Victims FOR VICTIMS OF DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND COINTELPRO operat…

Started by Soleilmavis

9 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

Survey for mind control victims

This survey was brought to you by New Zealand victim-Wendy, Please take the survey from this link: http://www.organised-crime-of-covert-ele

Started by Soleilmavis

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Donna (Joy) Plattner

Encounters with mental health professionals as a result of being targeted (survey)

A new survey of targeted individuals is up, covering encounters with mental health professionals. If you're targeted, take the survey.  htt…

Started by Soleilmavis

0 Jan 13, 2011

Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking

IV) Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking You are invited to participa…

Started by winston smith will win

4 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by cdf

RSS

Latest Activity

Endless Pain liked tanstaafl productions's discussion Jesse Ventura Continues To Speak Out .. Now On Synthetic Telepathy
55 seconds ago
Brulé Parlesilluminés updated their profile
7 minutes ago
David ofTomorrow commented on onelove's blog post A FEW WAYS TO EASE DOWN THE TORMENTS FROM VOICE TO SKULL
"I have discussed this idea with others. I see that there is true good that could come from PROPER application of the technology the perps wield. For instance, I have OCD. At times this OCD is almost as bad to me as the perps are. I know that the…"
24 minutes ago
Sue and orxan are now friends
38 minutes ago
David ofTomorrow commented on onelove's blog post A FEW WAYS TO EASE DOWN THE TORMENTS FROM VOICE TO SKULL
"As to point 8) I do not agree that they are there for OUR good. I think they are here for THEIR good. I have been raped in many ways. I dont see ANY ONE of those times I was raped as though as it would bring something positive. I CHOOSE to be…"
40 minutes ago
Annie commented on onelove's blog post A FEW WAYS TO EASE DOWN THE TORMENTS FROM VOICE TO SKULL
"I agree negative outbursts are harmful only to yourself and wont calm down the harassment or make it less invasive. However I disagree on the statement that "they will stay for as long as you live". I think that by saying so, its a way of…"
1 hour ago
Profile Icondresshathey, Rich, cheryl patti and 6 more joined peacepink
1 hour ago
onelove commented on JOHN FINCH's blog post MY ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE, TORTURE, ABUSE AND EXPERIMENTATION CASE SUMMARY
"since you must come to terms that they will not leave you they will stay for as long as you live, instead of wanting them to leave, and frustraiting your self with them 1) treat them as a little brother who follows you every where, tell me what do…"
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service