peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surveys (in many languages)

I) [In English] ANONYMOUS STATISTICS of Mind Control Victims FOR VICTIMS OF DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND COINTELPRO operat…

Started by Soleilmavis

9 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

Survey for mind control victims

This survey was brought to you by New Zealand victim-Wendy, Please take the survey from this link: http://www.organised-crime-of-covert-ele

Started by Soleilmavis

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Donna (Joy) Plattner

Encounters with mental health professionals as a result of being targeted (survey)

A new survey of targeted individuals is up, covering encounters with mental health professionals. If you're targeted, take the survey.  htt…

Started by Soleilmavis

0 Jan 13, 2011

Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking

IV) Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking You are invited to participa…

Started by winston smith will win

4 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by cdf

RSS

Latest Activity

Cedric added 2 discussions to the group The Ed Snowden group.
1 hour ago
Cedric replied to Cedric's discussion A well sane and eloquent piece. in the group The Ed Snowden group.
"You're welcome, guys. Katherine sent it to me. She is coming back to her sense after months of brainwash and she has put her hands on kick ass documentation since her "return". She should post it. Back to that text - isnt it a great…"
1 hour ago
Jake Maverick replied to Cedric's discussion A well sane and eloquent piece. in the group The Ed Snowden group.
"Thanks for the post Cedric. Can I ask how you came by this?"
1 hour ago
silvia miras sanchez added 2 discussions to the group Español víctima de control mental
5 hours ago
Kiara replied to Cedric's discussion Good news are on the way in the group The Ed Snowden group.
"I can't wait to see + hear how and when it will come out.......actually I gave up hope for the longest.......but now I seen Chanath is back and it makes my we a happy one ;-) can't wait to "fuzz" with her again......:-))))))))"
8 hours ago
Tom Ehaj commented on Sonique's blog post No Title
"You should check out some of the music I posted on: http://www.madminster.org/ Mostly from 70's and 80's"
8 hours ago
David ofTomorrow commented on Sonique's blog post No Title
" They are using our brains as information processors for their agenda. They are data mining, at the source where data is being created. "
8 hours ago
Tom Ehaj commented on Sonique's blog post No Title
"That's right David, currently, the remote control is in their hands, I want it in mine. Unfortunatly they are deciding about that. That's why they try to make someone look bad so they could somehow justify what they did. Maybe, mother…"
8 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service