peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

6 Questions Survey

I'm just trying to find out if some traits, beliefs or actions increase the posibility of becoming a T.I. 1. Are you a nonconformist? 2. Do…

Started by T.I. Vico

6 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Surveys (in many languages)

I) [In English] ANONYMOUS STATISTICS of Mind Control Victims FOR VICTIMS OF DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND COINTELPRO operat…

Started by Soleilmavis

9 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

Survey for mind control victims

This survey was brought to you by New Zealand victim-Wendy, Please take the survey from this link: http://www.organised-crime-of-covert-ele

Started by Soleilmavis

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Donna (Joy) Plattner

Encounters with mental health professionals as a result of being targeted (survey)

A new survey of targeted individuals is up, covering encounters with mental health professionals. If you're targeted, take the survey.  htt…

Started by Soleilmavis

0 Jan 13, 2011

Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking

IV) Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking You are invited to participa…

Started by winston smith will win

4 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by cdf

RSS

Latest Activity

Sue posted a status
"Gestapo "type" entitiy working behind the entire world pulling all strings. Our govs are not the prob, its those above them puppeting them"
43 minutes ago
Sue posted a status
"Gestapo type entity working behind the world pulling all strings. Its not the govs we are up against. Its their masters"
46 minutes ago
Sue posted a status
"Deca short answer...yes"
47 minutes ago
Sue commented on Bonnie's blog post Tolorating the pain
"Thanks Hassan and you too. As l suffer l think of you all in yr corners of the globe suffering your own pain and hardship. I pray this ends for you all soon."
1 hour ago
deca commented on deca's video
1 hour ago
deca posted a video

Gestapo In The USA: The FCC's press intimidation, suppression of science, and "5G" rollout

Is a Gestapo-type entity working behind the scenes in the United States, censoring truth about the "5G" rollout? Watch this — then decide. SOLUTIONS: 1) Call...
1 hour ago
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for MICHAEL CURRAN
"welcome to pp here you will find friendship in the TI community you can watch videos and look over pictures use the chat and get into being part of the answer.WelcomeIn Jesus Christ ServiceWayne"
6 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a video

Donald Grahn Interviews Wayne Morin Jr

A close and personal interview of Wayne Morin Jr on his life time of abuse from the law enforcement agencies the state mental hospitals and his book Razor of...
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service