peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

6 Questions Survey

I'm just trying to find out if some traits, beliefs or actions increase the posibility of becoming a T.I. 1. Are you a nonconformist? 2. Do…

Started by Ioan

4 Mar 27
Reply by Marty

Surveys (in many languages)

I) [In English] ANONYMOUS STATISTICS of Mind Control Victims FOR VICTIMS OF DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND COINTELPRO operat…

Started by Soleilmavis

9 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

Survey for mind control victims

This survey was brought to you by New Zealand victim-Wendy, Please take the survey from this link: http://www.organised-crime-of-covert-ele

Started by Soleilmavis

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Donna (Joy) Plattner

Encounters with mental health professionals as a result of being targeted (survey)

A new survey of targeted individuals is up, covering encounters with mental health professionals. If you're targeted, take the survey.  htt…

Started by Soleilmavis

0 Jan 13, 2011

Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking

IV) Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking You are invited to participa…

Started by winston smith will win

4 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by cdf

RSS

Latest Activity

pathfinder and mcy111 are now friends
39 minutes ago
Patrizia joined AtlantiTeo's group
Thumbnail

★ EUROPEacePink GROUP VICTIMS OF MIND CONTROL ★

Libertatem victimarum a persecutionem ad mk-ultra etiam in Ευρώπη.Libereco ankaŭ en Eŭropo.Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance also in Europe.[Group created 20 februar 2011][ ANNVUS DOMINI XX/II/MMXI ]This Europe Group in olny a "classification yard" or a "marshalling yard" for others group. Look to right. There a star★ for each page and the EUROPEAN NATION.Euro grupo = Una playa de maniobras o patio de maniobras como estación de clasificación.Euro group = Un triage ou une gare de…See More
58 minutes ago
Patrizia joined Soleilmavis's group
Thumbnail

Español víctima de control mental

Español víctima/partidario de control mentalSee More
59 minutes ago
Patrizia joined Giancarlo's group
1 hour ago
Ioan posted a status
"Head excercises are helpful. Try it out."
1 hour ago
Profile IconPatrizia, Roan O'Gallagher, RFsyncopatedmelody and 1 more joined peacepink
1 hour ago
Ioan commented on Sue's blog post family/friends harassment
"I too tend to believe that the behaviours of others around us can be manipulated. But what I can't understand is why do some people (whether I know them well or not - eg. childhood friends, ex coworkers etc.) show signs that they care about my…"
2 hours ago
Big Lebowski posted a status
"That rug really tied the room together"
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service