peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

6 Questions Survey

I'm just trying to find out if some traits, beliefs or actions increase the posibility of becoming a T.I. 1. Are you a nonconformist? 2. Do…

Started by Ioan

4 Mar 27
Reply by Marty

Surveys (in many languages)

I) [In English] ANONYMOUS STATISTICS of Mind Control Victims FOR VICTIMS OF DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND COINTELPRO operat…

Started by Soleilmavis

9 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

Survey for mind control victims

This survey was brought to you by New Zealand victim-Wendy, Please take the survey from this link: http://www.organised-crime-of-covert-ele

Started by Soleilmavis

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Donna (Joy) Plattner

Encounters with mental health professionals as a result of being targeted (survey)

A new survey of targeted individuals is up, covering encounters with mental health professionals. If you're targeted, take the survey.  htt…

Started by Soleilmavis

0 Jan 13, 2011

Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking

IV) Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking You are invited to participa…

Started by winston smith will win

4 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by cdf

RSS

Latest Activity

peacepink9 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a discussion
4 hours ago
deca replied to Cliff Huylebroeck's discussion 575 questions on poll.gangstalkingwiki.com
"oh here we go again another member spamming links to Anthony forwoods loner blog posts ...that is well known being a troll and has been banned from peacepink for spreading slander ...."
4 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr replied to Cliff Huylebroeck's discussion Eleanor White is dead
"R.I.P. You are loved, you will be missed."
5 hours ago
Warren commented on Sue's blog post the monster in me
"I don't think that blaming yourself is right. You are not responsible for your actions as a mind control victim."
6 hours ago
Marc Jester posted a status
"WHERE THE FUCK IS LABRAT?"
8 hours ago
FULL NAME commented on FULL NAME's blog post Is Your Brain Really a Computer, or Is It a Quantum Orchestra?
"- What im doing here? I dont know, wondering? - What they do with such ridiculous program? I guess they are entertaining their personal insanity and delusions. Training AI, developing technology, and implementing whatever idea can come to a crazy…"
8 hours ago
FULL NAME replied to Cliff Huylebroeck's discussion Eleanor White is dead
"http://targetedindividualscanada.com/tag/eleanor-white/ I guess this is her, popped out while i was searching who actually she is, rest in peace."
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service