peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

6 Questions Survey

I'm just trying to find out if some traits, beliefs or actions increase the posibility of becoming a T.I. 1. Are you a nonconformist? 2. Do…

Started by Ioan Vico

4 on Friday
Reply by Marty

Surveys (in many languages)

I) [In English] ANONYMOUS STATISTICS of Mind Control Victims FOR VICTIMS OF DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND COINTELPRO operat…

Started by Soleilmavis

9 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

Survey for mind control victims

This survey was brought to you by New Zealand victim-Wendy, Please take the survey from this link: http://www.organised-crime-of-covert-ele

Started by Soleilmavis

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Donna (Joy) Plattner

Encounters with mental health professionals as a result of being targeted (survey)

A new survey of targeted individuals is up, covering encounters with mental health professionals. If you're targeted, take the survey.  htt…

Started by Soleilmavis

0 Jan 13, 2011

Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking

IV) Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking You are invited to participa…

Started by winston smith will win

4 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by cdf

RSS

Latest Activity

mrsdec updated their profile
1 hour ago
LaBrat commented on Ronaldo Delos Muertos's blog post Gang Stalking & Targeted Individuals: Understanding Myron May and Other Targeted Individual's Mental Issues
"why are all my comments being put back in time before deca's comment last night?   that's four in a row!"
1 hour ago
LaBrat commented on Ronaldo Delos Muertos's blog post Gang Stalking & Targeted Individuals: Understanding Myron May and Other Targeted Individual's Mental Issues
"it's kind of surprising 'duncan' didn't call of his lap-dog when he fled so gracelessly (see below) - he'll just lead trouble back with him, just like that yappy little dog in ray bradbury's 'the illustrated…"
1 hour ago
Marty commented on Marty's photo
Thumbnail

Unmask a Psychopath Within a Short Period of Time

"A place to start is here: Defense Against Psychopaths"
3 hours ago
Marty posted a photo

Unmask a Psychopath Within a Short Period of Time

Exposure is what they fear most!
3 hours ago
pathfinder liked Ioan Vico's video
4 hours ago