peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surveys (in many languages)

I) [In English] ANONYMOUS STATISTICS of Mind Control Victims FOR VICTIMS OF DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND COINTELPRO operat…

Started by Soleilmavis

9 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

Survey for mind control victims

This survey was brought to you by New Zealand victim-Wendy, Please take the survey from this link: http://www.organised-crime-of-covert-ele

Started by Soleilmavis

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Donna (Joy) Plattner

Encounters with mental health professionals as a result of being targeted (survey)

A new survey of targeted individuals is up, covering encounters with mental health professionals. If you're targeted, take the survey.  htt…

Started by Soleilmavis

0 Jan 13, 2011

Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking

IV) Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking You are invited to participa…

Started by winston smith will win

4 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by cdf

RSS

Latest Activity

Metric Clay shared their video on Facebook
1 hour ago
Metric Clay shared their video on Facebook
1 hour ago
Metric Clay shared Michel's video on Facebook
1 hour ago
Metric Clay shared Michel's video on Facebook
1 hour ago
Jarkko Ronkainen and Martti Koski are now friends
3 hours ago
Gary Munroe commented on Dina Hamby's photo
Thumbnail

My brain mri photo for 10/9/2012

"As a human who has been implanted against his will . And as a Dr I have found a way to discontinue the the chip from working within the human Body. For information please writhe to DR Gary Lee Munroe PhD 5353 East 22nd Street Apt 324 Tucson…"
4 hours ago
Gary Munroe replied to bertin's discussion Les diverses exactions du Mind Control in the group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"As a human who has been implanted against his will . And as a Dr I have found a way to discontinue the the chip from working within the human Body. For information please writhe to DR Gary Lee Munroe PhD 5353 East 22nd Street Apt 324 Tucson…"
4 hours ago
Miss Sickofit posted photos
5 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service