peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surveys (in many languages)

I) [In English] ANONYMOUS STATISTICS of Mind Control Victims FOR VICTIMS OF DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND COINTELPRO operat…

Started by Soleilmavis

9 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

Survey for mind control victims

This survey was brought to you by New Zealand victim-Wendy, Please take the survey from this link: http://www.organised-crime-of-covert-ele

Started by Soleilmavis

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Donna (Joy) Plattner

Encounters with mental health professionals as a result of being targeted (survey)

A new survey of targeted individuals is up, covering encounters with mental health professionals. If you're targeted, take the survey.  htt…

Started by Soleilmavis

0 Jan 13, 2011

Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking

IV) Victims' Survey - Directed Energy Weapons / Electromagnetic Weapons and Organised Stalking / Gangstalking You are invited to participa…

Started by winston smith will win

4 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by cdf

RSS

Latest Activity

david lee anthony deherrera shared their blog post on Facebook
34 minutes ago
david lee anthony deherrera posted a blog post

Terror to Them

Hey people; The tortured american has something to say! It's gotten pretty bad lately not that it wasn't pretty bad already but they keep telling me to keep fighting and I had work to do on my home so I got my signs out that I work on the street Mind Control = Mass Murder, Washington post say's the NSA put's Warheads in Fore heads etc,etc.  and I heard people crying they tell me they are sabotaging my home and the things they are doing but one day and there is a difference. I put them in front…See More
34 minutes ago
deca commented on deca's photo
Thumbnail

my_lab

"I was running it in demo mode for the purpose of the picture .....but the spike represents to 50Hz electrical domestic supply in the UK. "
55 minutes ago
Tom Ehaj posted a discussion

Message to ADMINS: Cannot login to Peace Pink from home anymore

Cannot login to Peace Pink from home anymore, could admins or moderators please check what is happening with my account (using google account to sign in). Cannot sign in using Chrome or IE. ThanksSee More
1 hour ago
Marty added 2 pages to the group Many Native/Aboriginal people also feel that they are ghosts.
1 hour ago
Shouvik Kumar Sarkar commented on bedanta's blog post Inhumane torture by perps
"I am also a victim for last 2 years. I am victimized after my job in Wipro. May be it's from there. The only way to stop it is to publish in media or contact higher authorities. I need help."
1 hour ago
Martti Koski posted a video

Zeitgeist (suomenkieliset tekstit)

Yhtä ajankohtainen kuin ilmestyessään. Sensuroitiin aikoinaan googlevideosta. Tämä on ensimmäinen, napakin version, jossa mukana JFK:n puhe. Myös kaksi virhe...
1 hour ago
Marty posted a blog post

If you want to find MORE true TI, then invite the Natives/Aboriginals you know on PeacePink

If you want to raise that number, include (invite) the Natives/Aboriginals in your area because they are all TI for 400 years at least on the American Continent...That's a good place to start to raise that percentage and of course there are evil people everywhere but you will not find a psychopath among them and if you…See More
1 hour ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service