peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Memorials of Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapon victims

Thousands of victims have been suffering horrible persecutions from abuses and tortures of remote electromagnetic mind control technologies and voice to skull technologies. Some victims were tortured to be death or driven to be crazy; some victims were controlled to be bad. Most of them could not get strong evidences to prove that they have been horrible tortured and harassed by remote electromagnetic mind control technologies.

Only few victims have facts and evidences to prove that they have been tortured and harassed by remote electromagnetic mind control technologies. I am one of them.

The Fact and evidence of abuses and tortures of mind control technologies:

I was controlled by remote Voice to Skull technologies and remote electromagnetic Mind Control technologies, and I was brought inside US Embassy in Hong Kong

(http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/kidnapped-by-mind-control  )

Book Twelve Years in the Grave - Mind Control with Electromagnetic Spectrums, the Invisible Modern Concentration Camp”, authored by Soleilmavis Liu, provides the sound facts and evidence about the secret abuse and torture with remote voice-to-skull and electromagnetic mind control technologies.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/soleilmavis

I urge USA government to investigate mind control torture immediatly according to the facts and evidences.
I know those victims, who have passed away, did wish me to win my lawsuits. My victory also will bring them justice.
I have collected those victims stories (even it was only a small partial of all victims' stories)

Please go to "Replies to this Discussion" to read more victims stories

(I have collected many reported articles which introduced 'mind control technologies'. The listing of these articles will not mislead readers; it is a short cut for readers to learn what mind control technologies are.

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/introduce-mind-control-and )

Note from Soleilmavis:
“Voices” which victims heard:

Many victims who have been suffering from the abuses and tortures of remote voice to skull tech and remote electromagnetic mind control technologies, have complainted that they had heard "voices" in their heads.

The basic technology which can send voices directly to the brain remotly are V2K.

In 2002, the Air Force Research Laboratory patented precisely such a technology: using microwaves to send words into someone's head.V2K (voice to skull)http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/introduce-v2k-voice-to-skull

1)
A lot of victims heard “voices” came from nearby, or from neighbors’ houses.

Victims must understand that they did hear the "voices." The “voices” which victim “heard”, were not the scopes of human hearing the sonic frequency range 20-20000HZ. Torturers emitted electromagnetic waves (or other microwave) to the brain to stimulate the auditory brain neurons, the brain “felt” the signals, the brain “heard” the “voices”.

2) 
Many of the victims claimed that they had "hallucinations voices"; sometimes the person next to them did not speak, but victims heard he/she speaking.

Victims did not have "hallucinations voices". Victims did hear the "voices", but the “voices” did not come from the next person. The “voices” were from the torturers. Torturers emitted electromagnetic signals to the brain to stimulate the brain and neuron systems; the "brains" "heard" the "voices."

3)
Many of the victims claimed that they even had heard "the voices" sounded like their friends and relatives.

The “voices” that the brain heard, were “electromagnetic signals”. Voice Synthesis Technology had been developed to the stage that anyone’s voice could be imitated. Torturers could easily transmit synthesized voice into the human brain with electromagnetic waves. The "voices" could imitate anyone's voices. These “voices” could sound as if they come from upstairs neighbor or nearby houses; or come from some houses.

Some doubts of some victims

(1)     Doubt 1: how can Torturers send sounds (or voices) and images into the victim's brain?

Microwave technology has been able to do that.

(2) Doubt 2: Victims can hear "the voices" which sounded like a friend or a neighbor.

Torturers can use Voice Synthesis technology to imitate anyone’s voices and easily transmit synthesized voices into the human brain by electromagnetic waves.

(3) Doubt 3: Torturers can force sleeping victims to "have a lot of dreams" by electromagnetic waves transmitting into the brain.

The development of the film has let us see the superb image synthesis technology. Torturers can transmit synthesized images into the brain by electromagnetic waves.

(4) Doubt 4: How can torturers lock a certain target with their microwave weapons?

Some technologies, such as dolphins echo technique can easily do that.

(5) Doubt 5: Many of the victims often referred some colleagues or friends or other people who had uttered small conflicts with them when they described their stories.

These victims thought those who had contradictions with them would have used such advanced technologies to torture and abuse them.

Some victims also mentioned some wrongs they had ever done. They thought that a certain government department would have used such advanced technologies to torture and abuse them because of such minor faults. 

Torturers deliberately created and fed such delusions, so that victims might believe that those who had ever uttered little contradictories with them had involved in the persecuting.  Torturers purposely made victims isolated. Torturers purposely made victims not be themselves.

(6) Doubt 6: Why can torturers attack victims no matter where victims are---in the airplane, underground, under water…..?

Electromagnetic waves have wide applications in many fields, Such as electromagnetic geological exploration, satellites geological exploration, and others.

As the extensive uses of the electromagnetic waves in these areas, we know the electromagnetic technologies in the military areas are far more advanced than in the field of civilian aspects.  Electromagnetic waves are able to detect the brain waves remotely.

It is possible nowadays to read someone's mind by remotely measuring their brain activity, researchers have shown. This technique can even extract information from individuals that they are unaware of themselves.

( http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/information-about-mind-reading  )

Please go to LAST PAGE OF "Replies to this Discussion" to read NEWEST Information

Views: 6998

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scott, if u are able to, could u pls share the article where u read that? Nothing is mentioned in the swedish press about this strangely enough, since they have obviously recruited a swedish medical (psychiatrist?) person doing the "interview" with the man in the video. By the way, and not relevant maybe, but she sounds as if she is reading him a childish fairytale or talking to a child or a person who is retarded... 

I am probably jumping into totally wrong conclusions here, but when having experienced what we have, nothing is really impossible anymore is it? And downloading a brain, a mind of a person is possible today, that we know, even if I am not much for general conspiracy theories overall, that is facts that can actually be read about in science articles.(even if they of course put it on other words and are using lab rats as their referencies) In terms of conventional medical science and theories, I dont believe a person with memory lost all of a sudden can speak fluent swedish even with an accent from a small town in Sweden..perhaps it can be a braininjury/tumour, but even durining such conditions, a person dont switch to another native spoken language just like that, it has to be there, stored in brain to be able to do such a thing, and when speaking with no american accent what so ever, the language (swedish) has to be learned in childhood, to be able to speak so flawless as he does in the video. It would be interesting however, hearing him speak english and if its just as flawless.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Perrot posted a status
"Thought to all of you"
15 minutes ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a video

Scott Hensler Guest Daniel Ott Edge Radio

Scott Hensler interview with Daniel Ott Edge Radio a must listen to all who are interested in finding out about a minster that actually works with helping th...
3 hours ago
Perrot posted a status
"Savoir n'est pas pouvoir Bien au contraire"
11 hours ago
Berenice commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"@ spartacus merci de votre conseil, oui on me l'avais conseillé par contre merci aux personnes ici présentes de taper doctissimo harcèlement électromagnétique ou électronique afin de voir si la rubrique…"
yesterday
Perrot commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Lentilles numériques avec caméras Microphone dentaire Kill switch Puces cérébrales Stimulation électronique musculaire synchronisée Je vous assure que c'est perdu"
yesterday
Perrot commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Moi aussi Ils m'ont opéré"
yesterday
Perrot posted a status
"J'ai été recruté par l'armée Bras biotech microphone dentaire Stimulation electromusculaire Des pantins"
yesterday
Perrot posted a status
"Lentilles numériques avec caméras Implants cochléaires Puces cérébrales La petite bosse sur le front"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service