peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

腦控空間有一事, 需要大家討論. 

話說香港娛樂圈有很多甘草演員, 人到晚年, 擔心自己行動不便, 缺乏照顧, 又因為被腦控, 所以某娛樂圈大佬本住帮人為本, 組織一幚人以眼部跟蹤的方法, 互相照顧長者生活. 條件之一是每位長者需投100萬人壽保險, 將保險受益人填寫為娛樂圈大佬之名, 意在當甘草演員死後, 用其100萬保險金代當事人料理身後事.

但因為在腦控空間草菅人命之事經常發生, 令甘草演員們膽戰心驚, 擔心娛樂圈大佬為了100萬保險金而謀財害命, 所以另改方式, 當自己嫌命長, 活得不耐煩時, 才將保險受益人填大佬名

好啦! 又有問題衍生, 當沒有將受益人填大佬名者, 大佬也沒有義務照顧他們. 但是他們因為被腦控, 經常被變態腦控賤人滋擾和電子武器摧殘. 所以甘草演員們處於兩難局面.

我們需要討論的問題是, 如果你是被腦控的甘草演員, 你是否會將100萬保險受益人填大佬之名? 如果答案是”, 那麼應該到人生哪個階段簽? 如果不會”, 當你經常受電子武器摧殘和滋擾時又該作如何處理?

在此請有智慧的讀者帮助這幚甘草演員想出一個兩存其美的方法. 感激感激!

Views: 64

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"To hack my post below, Facebook or Facebook Canada is hacking and filtering UN Human Rights websites and Facebook's posts. Forward, Ok? Not only for myself. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights…"
2 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

To hack my post below, Facebook or Facebook Canada is hacking and filtering UN Human Rights websites and Facebook's posts.

To hack my post below, Facebook or Facebook Canada is hacking and filtering UN Human Rights websites and Facebook's posts.Forward, Ok? Not only for myself.UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government"They" are hacking or stopping me from using them :1. International Bar AssociationThey vow to stop torture with UN Human Rights.2. UN Human RightsTorture is a…See More
2 hours ago
deca posted a video

Artificial Intelligence - Censoring Humanity - David Icke

Our Youtube Sponsor - www.whlf.org.nz Music: https://www.purple-planet.com To have David's Dot Connector Videocast sent to you in full every week, Click here...
5 hours ago
Sandy Lomax posted a blog post

CBS article and TV clips about the recent DEW attacks on US diplomats in China

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brain-trauma-suffered-by-u-s-diplomats-abroad-could-be-work-of-hostile-foreign-government-60-minutes/The interviews actually go into detail about their symptoms and say that they were caused by microwave attacks from energy weapons. So this helps to validate our stories.See More
6 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Sue commented on Angeline Klas's blog post No Title
"Hang in there Angeline. It gets rough sometimes but youre strong....you can beat them."
13 hours ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano commented on Angeline Klas's blog post No Title
"Hi, Angeline, I hope you're real, because what you tell is the same thing that happens to me, in another part of the world. They also abuse me 24/7, a man who says he is married to me, I am like a TV set that presents a joke program all day,…"
13 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"My garbage is pressing his remote heart attack button on me today. Having his daily cry and then threatening me with remote murder."
20 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service