peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

腦控空間有一事, 需要大家討論. 

話說香港娛樂圈有很多甘草演員, 人到晚年, 擔心自己行動不便, 缺乏照顧, 又因為被腦控, 所以某娛樂圈大佬本住帮人為本, 組織一幚人以眼部跟蹤的方法, 互相照顧長者生活. 條件之一是每位長者需投100萬人壽保險, 將保險受益人填寫為娛樂圈大佬之名, 意在當甘草演員死後, 用其100萬保險金代當事人料理身後事.

但因為在腦控空間草菅人命之事經常發生, 令甘草演員們膽戰心驚, 擔心娛樂圈大佬為了100萬保險金而謀財害命, 所以另改方式, 當自己嫌命長, 活得不耐煩時, 才將保險受益人填大佬名

好啦! 又有問題衍生, 當沒有將受益人填大佬名者, 大佬也沒有義務照顧他們. 但是他們因為被腦控, 經常被變態腦控賤人滋擾和電子武器摧殘. 所以甘草演員們處於兩難局面.

我們需要討論的問題是, 如果你是被腦控的甘草演員, 你是否會將100萬保險受益人填大佬之名? 如果答案是”, 那麼應該到人生哪個階段簽? 如果不會”, 當你經常受電子武器摧殘和滋擾時又該作如何處理?

在此請有智慧的讀者帮助這幚甘草演員想出一個兩存其美的方法. 感激感激!

Views: 53

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Ari posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Mia Fitch posted a discussion

I want to connect to the targetting community

I have not been on Peace Pink since 2010. In 2010 I had a bad experience. Not on the peacepink website but on another I thought I was communicatingwith a TI who turned out to be a perp. I was being heavily targeted and the experience left me devastated and traumatized. I have not talked to or tried to contact any one since that time. I am in this completely alone and isolated. I have no friends or family. No man is an island and I no longer can bear this alone. I want to connect with another…See More
3 hours ago
Ari left a comment for Mia Fitch
"HERE IS MY EMAIL  aristoteliszoumbos@gmail.com "
3 hours ago
Ari left a comment for Mia Fitch
"HELLO  MIA FITCH , HOW ARE YOU. I KNOW THIS BATTLE  IS VERY DEVIOUS , BUT THE KNOWLEDGE  AND ARMOUR WITH CHRIST IS VICTORIOUS.  DEATH HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY CHRIST . I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO GO HOME. FROM 20 YEARS AGO , I FELT…"
3 hours ago
Ari and Mia Fitch are now friends
4 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
6 hours ago
deca posted videos
8 hours ago
Mathiew Burkett liked Gretta Fahey's blog post SHUT DOWN WIRELESS ENABLING CAPABILITIES FOR A SHORT TIME TO INSTANTLY STOP WIRELESS HUMAN TORTURE.
11 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service