HELLO EVERYONE,

i WOULD LIKE TO ASK SOME OF YOU WITH OUTLOUD TORTURE TO PLEASE TRY TIS FILE OR AUDIO OUT TO SEE IF YOUR TORTURE STOPS OR IS MUFFLED.

i MADE IT AWHILE AGO AND IT HAS STOPPED AND PREVENTED TORTURE MANY TIMES IN A ROW. tHERE IS STILL SOME, BUT NOTHING LIKE THE PAST FEW MONTHS.

lET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE ABLE TO STOP TORTURE WITH THIS AUDIO.

125 second chirps.mp3

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• New Subliminal Audio

These are DTMF combinations that have been mixed into silent sound. Use these and the Windows "narrator" on your computer, which is under the accessibility settings in Control Panel. Then make sure you get INTERNET time and announce it through narrator and do this as many times as needed until you notice a difference.

NARRATOR NARRATOR NARRATOR, you may also want to match your voice with the narrator so it "narrows" its search for you. Try to mess up the sound you make during regular routine habits like taking a shower or using the batheroom. This way the other computer that can create multiple instances or decoys of the real you will politely stop trying and the third system that help the bad computer will most likely hurt you with zap or sound modification, but you will always have the leverage if you do smart things for the computer and allow it an advantage. Things like purposely faking things and announcing it before hand, but slyly.

I will be uploading subliminal gender specific counters that deal with looks, money, achievements and the fight against the "perfect" worker that would never be forgiven for hurting a human being with this and everyone would rather die than live with knowing that people let them kill the elderly, women, children, babies, the sick and young adults.

10152016DTMF SUBLIMINAL 4.mp3

10152016DTMF SUBLIMINAL 5.mp3

10152016DTMF SUBLIMINAL 6.mp3

This reply was deleted.