peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

When I first noticed I was being targeted in 2005 I came home one day and found drug apparatus in the top draw of my dresser. The message I got is "you are going to need this". It was strange because apart from smoking some pot in my youth I'd never used drugs. So I didnt think much of it and threw it out. Then the targeting got really intense and frightening....I wanted to escape so I went to a guy who I knew used drugs and there it happened, my first taste of heavy drugs. It was like an outer-body experience, I could see myself doing it but couldnt stop myself. Suddenly every time I used all the targeting stopped and my world would go back to normal....I got addicted very quickly because of the relief it gave me.

One day I went for a long drive, miles away from home to the country. I didnt even know where I was going, trying to escape the monster in my head (sigh). I found myself lost on a country road. I pulled over to look at my directory. Suddenly out of nowhere 2 uniformed people came to my car. They told methey were from the prison I had just parked my car in front of and asked me if I was going to visit someone there. I said no I was lost and I didnt even know I was in front of a prison, all I could see were big fences. Somehow within minutes a police car arrived, they asked if I had anything illegal in the car. They searched it and found drugs within seconds, like they knew exactly where it was. Anyway they took me to the police station and charged me with posession of drugs and introducing drugs to a prison stating I was" on prison grounds", the road in front of the prison is classed as prison grounds. 

I was totally set up and there was nothing I could do to contest it. Two things, how did they know when they planted that stuff in my room that I was soon to be a drug user and how did they set me up so I just happened to stop in front of a prison? It was like they were waiting to ambush me. Was I totally mind controlled?

The drugs were really hard to come off. Every time I made headway I would be pulled back down (which is normal with addiction) but I really felt I was being controlled to use. Anyway its been 6 years now I've been clean but this whole experience still baffles me.

Views: 584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

with warren's 'schedule' idea, you can become more aware when you are being controlled, and, presumably, get some idea of where you'e being directed (towards and away from w/e) because when you depart from your plan, it would not have been 'your' idea    duanne are you saying that your 'tinnitus' increased? i am collecting reports of direct strategic interference of the sort sophie paulin got opening the 'wrong' data - does your incident belong here?

My electrical head pain, often feels as if my brain being pulled and shocked...at times my mouth taste like a 9-volt battery.  I notice the increase of intensity as when I read the bible, or begin a new job.  My skin has taken on a burnish red tone as well.  I start a new job again tomorrow...the brain anxiety raises considerably. I sense something or someone messing with my electrical "stuff" inside head. G=d bless you in Yeshua name....

I wonder if I really hear them or just think I hear them at times...sounds crazy, but I've been experiencing some strange stuff lately...
duane herrod said:

Sue this sounds like some familiar past of mine..I would often find the drug cocaine and meth in my home buried

under stuff on a couple of occasions years ago.  I remember also of awakening once on the floor of a relatives home who had gotten a divorce and he would always have lots of people there and parties....And once I noticed one of them van thugs inside that home.  I also would notice gas masks and at one time I noticed a guy with curly round kinkish hair in a older green type (maybe military look) He once parked across a lot when I was about 35min away from home on late night, and I noticed this fellow on a pay phone.  Recently this same relative came by, and I asked him about those fellas and he mentioned I had bad luck, mission, and satilitites, mind you he would speak in broken one word statements and than drive away.  I also remember other persons females from this same house years ago) saying its inside you, I'm married to you, million dollars. This same female is the person I saw upon awakening one time on floor of this divorced cuison of mine.  Theres more to this, I'm saying this quickly and fragmented. I'm clean as well, what baffels me most is trying to have normal straightforward conversations with these persons who have seemed close to me, yet now are seperating since I began asking what do you mean by this...Some persons will walk up to me and say Iraq Iran.  In back of neck...I don't know I go thru some strange encounters in this small vancouver washington town. thanks for listening.  Whats taking so long for me to deal with all this is I had started taking pain pills which kept me isolated and dumb when these persons came around.  It almost seems in hindsite I've always had around 5 to 7 people around who just happened to be members of my cousins house when in hindsite this grooming had taken place to the the time I had been strapped down naked in a white room, I live a few block from a hospital as well, and every one knows everyone in this small town.  Thanks for hearing

thinks, i'll check out demelow - i neglected to mention that sophie's computer "zapped" (shocked) her as she was opening an e-mail about the nasa-illuminati connection ('bara 19.5')   it just seems like too much of a 'coincidence' that the two most heavily repressed groups ('t. i.'s' and ufo abductees) both report telepathic experiences and mind-control brain implants

Duane with the electronic torture you are getting as well, lm sure that you ARE hearing them. They are prob just trying to deceive you into questioning if its really them. They can play a lot of deceptive tricks and make you believe whatever they want you to. Hope your job works out. Make sure you are eating right and taking vitamins to counteract EH.

duane herrod said:

My electrical head pain, often feels as if my brain being pulled and shocked...at times my mouth taste like a 9-volt battery.  I notice the increase of intensity as when I read the bible, or begin a new job.  My skin has taken on a burnish red tone as well.  I start a new job again tomorrow...the brain anxiety raises considerably. I sense something or someone messing with my electrical "stuff" inside head. G=d bless you in Yeshua name....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Mary Lamont posted a status
"Book: No Ordinary Stalking: a look at organized stalking and electronic harassment: Order: www.noordinarystalking.com"
1 hour ago
"To join a strong international human rights case please see details at www.westcoast-oseh.com"
1 hour ago
"International support for ti's by registered crisis counsellor: westcoast.oseh@gmail.com"
1 hour ago
Dipti commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
"I mean to say I am given ILLEGAL mind control imprisonment since 2014 and assuming that my life I was like this."
5 hours ago
Dipti commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
"They are not ready to explain me what fraud is done by me. They are just giving me mind control imprisonment and cheating."
6 hours ago
hassanmcv replied to hassanmcv's discussion 5G : UN RÉSEAU DE CONTRÔLE DES MACHINES SUR L’HUMAIN par Morphéus n° 82, juillet-août 2017 in the group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
6 hours ago
hassanmcv commented on hassanmcv's blog post 5G : A network of the control of the machines by Morphéus n° 82, juillet-août 2017
6 hours ago
Dipti replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Peacepink volunteers for support in your area
"I would like to come to china . Help me"
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service