Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

a word of warning to the true targeted individuals here

peacepink has become a site where many Handlers/Perpetrators/Weapon technicians sign in claiming to be victims themselves... they are using this site to monitor their targeted individuals and the TI's that were being tortured by Pattie Maes and her MIT  media lab group before she and many of her lab crew were killed in feb 2010 while doing a scalar session in my home.

i am quite good at remote viewing and do not need the scalar technology to do so...you handlers should know that IAM still watching all of you.

the ones i know of who are wit the MIT group are madeline, rositi and robin yan... you can look them up on a google search and see for your self. rossiti can be found on the renderosity web sight.

i know that solimavis will delete this as she really does not give a rats ass about the victims here but this is my last post. we have been doing a federal investigation to catch the perps and now know who everyone of them on this sight are and have no need to monitor this sight any longer.

in china there is a list of prohibited words a mile long and they just added over 1000 more words that if you use them in a cell phone text message your service is disconnected immediately...does any one else wonder how solimavis uses them all with out repercussion from the governnment...maybe she is GOD and over rides the authority of the chinese government but i doubt it lmfao

you get the biggest L of all for loser.....we win!!!@!

and IAM watching you personally so take heed nasty little monkey handler

Views: 1306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for yr reply Sofia!, It all sounds reasonable about the book and my link. It could be most likely, that someone is just in for the money, the victim that gave me the info has actually tried it, it´s a long and quite complicated ride, you have to do several steps, for several weeks, for one, expose yourself to satellites and so on, the idea is to mirror the attacks, so it turns back against the ones doing this to us.  

When it comes to technology used, I think when we find out we are able to travel abroad around the world, or whitin the hole USA, it must be done through satellites, or someone have to follow all the way, and that doesn´t sound very likely. I do think that some of us are under different technology or a different staging although. For my self, I was able to travel half around the world with no change in access for the perps. However implants is needed or not is what I´m struggling with, on one hand there is this technology that makes it possible whitout any, on the other hand, the do such sophisticated things that makes me doubt...//Annie

I don't think they're blocking people.  Putin has done nothing additional to me.  He did name his dog Buffy like I requested.  That was me, not the five year old.   They're making us all look crazy, and they know that ordinary people don't care about us until they are affected, so we'll have to use the delusional people in our quest for freedom.  A lot of people on this site are not TIs.  they are misguided.  I have had several weapons used on me and none of them pick up on them/ know what I'm talking about.  These are the commercials that the government uses to express these horrors:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gprLXOZPNg4 so low your mum won't drum."  That's your heart.  They stop your heart and give you a hypoxia injury to dull your senses.  I had that used on me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHwHVTlOQMk this machine creates a dream of memories.  While it's operating, she stimulates your muscles and then cuts the connections to your "bad" memories.  Too bad everything n the mind is connected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Ldgz1UJVs this is a machine that targets individuals who like other males other than their mates.  It arouses you and sees who you like then it kills you if it doesnt' like you. 

Good luck fighting a satellite.  I'm going to go on a killing spree if the stem cells don't work.  I'm everywhere, they won't be able to delete me fast enough.  We're going to talk about this.  If you know anyone else who has nothing to lose, email me, and we can all go off on the same day.  I've got a couple of street people lined up.

the humam brain waves are genetically individual just like the finger prints and the human body runs on electricity so when a person thinks it generates waves of energy that are like radio waves and they are emitted from the body...that is how they can track you...think of it like the am and fm radio stations...they are all radio waves but you use a dial to tune in to a specific frequency...its the same thing
Annie Svensson said:

Thanks for yr reply Sofia!, It all sounds reasonable about the book and my link. It could be most likely, that someone is just in for the money, the victim that gave me the info has actually tried it, it´s a long and quite complicated ride, you have to do several steps, for several weeks, for one, expose yourself to satellites and so on, the idea is to mirror the attacks, so it turns back against the ones doing this to us.  

When it comes to technology used, I think when we find out we are able to travel abroad around the world, or whitin the hole USA, it must be done through satellites, or someone have to follow all the way, and that doesn´t sound very likely. I do think that some of us are under different technology or a different staging although. For my self, I was able to travel half around the world with no change in access for the perps. However implants is needed or not is what I´m struggling with, on one hand there is this technology that makes it possible whitout any, on the other hand, the do such sophisticated things that makes me doubt...//Annie

what type of event are you planning

kaela creighton said:

I don't think they're blocking people.  Putin has done nothing additional to me.  He did name his dog Buffy like I requested.  That was me, not the five year old.   They're making us all look crazy, and they know that ordinary people don't care about us until they are affected, so we'll have to use the delusional people in our quest for freedom.  A lot of people on this site are not TIs.  they are misguided.  I have had several weapons used on me and none of them pick up on them/ know what I'm talking about.  These are the commercials that the government uses to express these horrors:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gprLXOZPNg4 so low your mum won't drum."  That's your heart.  They stop your heart and give you a hypoxia injury to dull your senses.  I had that used on me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHwHVTlOQMk this machine creates a dream of memories.  While it's operating, she stimulates your muscles and then cuts the connections to your "bad" memories.  Too bad everything n the mind is connected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Ldgz1UJVs this is a machine that targets individuals who like other males other than their mates.  It arouses you and sees who you like then it kills you if it doesnt' like you. 

Good luck fighting a satellite.  I'm going to go on a killing spree if the stem cells don't work.  I'm everywhere, they won't be able to delete me fast enough.  We're going to talk about this.  If you know anyone else who has nothing to lose, email me, and we can all go off on the same day.  I've got a couple of street people lined up.

Don't worry about them doing anything about this over the internt.  They kill us willingly and openly.  And they don't usually issue warnings for death threats anyway.  They'll lock you up for 4 days and that's only if you're still feeling that way when they get to you.  IF I said, I'm going to kill you, and you reported me, I could say that I'm over it when they get to me, and you can get a restraining order.  We can be open here in the US.  It isn't like China.  I'd love the cops to show up after seeing all of the evidence.  Get them first or let me complete my societal obligation.

I"m hoping that China gives me a reward as a joke after I'm done after all of their heroes.

i was used as bait because the radio/light wave weapons dont affect my heart...but then i have been in the nsa computer since 1957 classified above majic eyes and not many knew who i was or where i was until mit tried to hack in thru what they called a navy back door key ops and they used me as the bait to lure them in and catch them.

You deleted me.  Are you are one of them in the elusive club?  Just be open and honest and state the exact reason we're dying.  Nobody can do anything anyway.

These are commercials advertising weapons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gprLXOZPNg4  this weapon gives them a hypoxia injury that causes a numbing of senses.  "So low your mum won't drum/ open suicide gate."  They say "fight" to you for some reason during it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHwHVTlOQMk this one makes all your muscles contract and then cuts connections between memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Ldgz1UJVs this one arouses you and then kills you because you have forbidden love.

I've had all three of them used on me. 

I see, I was on another page.  You're in better health than me, but we're going to have to start organizing terrorist attacks until they create laws. 

You deleted me....i didnt delete anyone, i never even sign in here unless i get a gmail notice someone has messaged me

Are you are one of them in the elusive club? .....what are you talking about

Just be open and honest and state the exact reason we're dying...i dont know who you are and didnt know you were dying

kaela creighton said:

You deleted me.  Are you are one of them in the elusive club?  Just be open and honest and state the exact reason we're dying.  Nobody can do anything anyway.

These are commercials advertising weapons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gprLXOZPNg4  this weapon gives them a hypoxia injury that causes a numbing of senses.  "So low your mum won't drum/ open suicide gate."  They say "fight" to you for some reason during it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHwHVTlOQMk this one makes all your muscles contract and then cuts connections between memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Ldgz1UJVs this one arouses you and then kills you because you have forbidden love.

I've had all three of them used on me. 

Well I have wondered why soleilmavis constantly deletes discussions I had to try to help others and Ive messaged her several times and just been ignored.

Cynthia thanks for sharing your insight. I find something strange often that the TI's who do get help or insight dont share it with others. Thanks

I have a question - the perps use medusa on me (a reeeeally loud V2k) Do you know anything about it? Im not coping with it.

because if you were targeted for any reason, your story seems a lot different than the other peoples' on here.  We're entertainment for them, after all.  They aren't "reallY' out to get us, just out to annoy, I suppose.  It's like a little boy and a Barbie.  I had "Novacaine" done to me after months of harassment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gprLXOZPNg4 There's absolutely nothing you can do about it.  Mwahahhaha Mwahaha and it's like, okay.  It's cultural understanding.  In our culture, we're not Disney Princesses and in his it's probably an accepted goal that he ignores but if someone does "wrong," they must be punished for fun.  I never said that I wanted to date/ marry him.  They chased me around for that.  My "dream" was a baby during that time period, but they messed it up.  Why was I sitting in the bar after a long day of job searching.  That's fine, now they don't get a resource and I'm one messed up rat.

felipe roche olano said:
WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSEDLY SUFFERING FROM ALL THIS SHIT DISCREDIT EVERYONE ELSE??????????  TO ME THATS WHAT PERPS DO ITS CALLED NULLYFYING ..CUT YOUR SHIT AND STOP HURTING PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY IN PAIN...MAYBE YOURE THE FUCKING PERP CYNTHIA

so then it's like, after posting a picture of me dying on your site--which is why I was a target because they like you when they're supposed to like us then they point the finger at me, you break my heart and remind me how grim the possibility of my life is.  then you wonder why I'm all pissy afterwards, as if nature wasn't already making me pissy.  it's like, where did you come from?  Don't break the hobo's heart or brain.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Just calling it now. US civil war 2 . let see what happens. All in the plans of utter garbage evil. Rat Bannons ideology wants one."
7 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
" pitää kirjautua, että pääsee lukemaan TI-symptoms Tuolla alempana on sisällysluettelo. Kirjoittelen,suomentelen nyt yksityiskohtaisemmin: Kuva, joka on jutussa, mutta ei tässä:: Huomattavin…"
15 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Yritän toista linkkiä, edellisen IP osoitetta ei löytynyt http://targeted-individuals-europe.com/index,php/ti-symptoms"
16 hours ago
Profile IconDAmore Jordane and Dawn joined Peacepink
22 hours ago
Faride commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

How Governments Try To Control People! with NSA Whistle-blower BILL BINNEY!

"To be honest, I stopped paying attention to such things. We already have many reasons for concern because of covids and other things ... I decided to distract myself from such thoughts and preferred to spend a lot of time on the game portal here -…"
yesterday
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
yesterday
Stephen O' Neill commented on Wayne Morin Jr's photo
Thumbnail

Overview Jews Behind Targeted Individual Program

"The targeted individual programme has nothing to do with race, there are targeted Jews too Wayne. How would you explain that one , covering their tracks?"
Monday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service