Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

As a former perp now I´m tortured by sexual stimulation

After quitting my perp-service now THEY are torturing me by severe sexual stimulation.
All the day long I have to think over fucking, licking pussies, sucking pussies , fingering pussies,
bukkake, cum-swapping and so on.
Til the late night I´m looking for horny or/and  lonesome women with whome I could live fully my dreams.

Who can help me ?
What is your advice to me ?
I won´t to be the scare of Honolulu

Your CIA-Jew

Views: 335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

goscott said:
Hi CIA-Jew....Well, as for me, I've been a TI since 1986 both in California where it all started for me, and NYC from 1996-2008.

I've had EVERY experience that the Perps use as a weapon in their perverted war against us as innocent people who do not deserve this type of human rights abuse. YES, I've had real time penetration of my body for the purpose of sexual degradation by unseen forces.

You are asking for help, right?

Let me first say that your description is the most graphic account that I've seen here, so I'm inclined to take you at face value.

OK, my suggestion is this. Reprogramming your mind though self hypnosis, that is to use auto-neuro suggestions to block out these thoughts regardless of where they are coming from. I don't know if you have any experience with self hypnosis, but it can be a very powerful tool.

I was wondering if you could reveal more about your story, and the story of other Perps if you have knowledge?

Do you know of a secret website that Head Perps use? Can you give us a breakdown of how you view this whole situation in relationship to what the over-all goal is in this war on us is?

Best regards....

REV 18:21

It´s very difficult!

The last few days I´ve got a new eccentricity : I like to eat pussies, to taste them and I enjoy to smell at them extensively.
The more I smell them the more I try to get them.
I don´t know how I can set me free of this dangerous force, caused by DEW.

You advised me to use self-hypnosis.
How can I operate this ?
Are you experienced in self-hypnosis ?

Best regards
Yes, self-hypnosis could help,, but also just regonising in your mind that those needs are induced by them.
Only that helps a little.

Please help!

I´m still looking for Girls,young and older womens to suck their nipples ,clits and pussies .I ALSO LIKE DEEP FINGERING THEIR PUSSIES TILL THEY GET MULTIPLE ORGASMS:

Icannot stop my sexual fantasies because THE OTHER still working perps (earlier my colleagues) are manipulating me and shurely they induce my Feelings.

May be that I should take in pills against These Feelings.

I guess, this is the fate of RETIRED PERPS:

i think you should try some kind of therapy .....Im sorry if you are a Ti if this is some kind of joke or you really a Ti i hope that you could not  be joking around because people on this site are here for help and support and alot of us its life and death so i pray you not f...ing with us....If you are not i pray for you and i hope that you find relief most of all u must find how they are doing thus to you blocking the stimulation by shielding look at this site for shielding tips maybe someone else has tips for shielding

Like Matt & Carrin, I hope you're not messing with people here. I think you've described what they put into your head enough now, & we don't need to see any more gory details... the point is made. However, if you are for real, consider my advice below:

I have all sorts of weird stuff "broadcasted" to me... thoughts, feelings, moods, some sexual, some horrific, so I try to refocus on something else entirely. I deny the "synthetic" thoughts/feelings that are broadcasted into my head on a continual basis, because I know what is my thinking & what isn't. Then, I try to focus on something that is entirely NOT what "they" are broadcasting into my head.

Go out into nature, read books, learn a new hobby... this can help to distract your mind from whatever they are doing to you in any way you can.

Good luck to you, if you're for real.

Cant use name due to electronic said:

Like Matt & Carrin, I hope you're not messing with people here. I think you've described what they put into your head enough now, & we don't need to see any more gory details... the point is made. However, if you are for real, consider my advice below:

I have all sorts of weird stuff "broadcasted" to me... thoughts, feelings, moods, some sexual, some horrific, so I try to refocus on something else entirely. I deny the "synthetic" thoughts/feelings that are broadcasted into my head on a continual basis, because I know what is my thinking & what isn't. Then, I try to focus on something that is entirely NOT what "they" are broadcasting into my head.

It is not possible for you to DISCRIMINATE  their thougts and feelings from your own.

This is why the French DSK  raped the hotel-Girl, Bill Clinton  fucked  the apprentice in the White House and Albert Grimaldi fucked a black housemaid.

Believe me, all These distinguished People supposed to have their own thoughts, but it did not matter,they would it do.

Later,they were sorry,but then, they had done a social mistake, harmful for their carreers.

Concerning my Person, as a earlier perp I know too much. Therefore they  harass me in order to scare me.

Go out into nature, read books, learn a new hobby... this can help to distract your mind from whatever they are doing to you in any way you can.

Easily said but haevily done.

You cannot protect yourself of the ELFs  and their human experiments,concerning the later  jewish NWO. Read the PROTOCOL OF THE WISE MEN OF ZION and compare with the PRESENT WORLD POLITICS !

Good luck to you, if you're for real.

Great fun, your  CIA-JEW

this is a site for torture victims so you have chosen an extraordinarily stupid place to try to 'get lucky'   i'm not the "horny and/or lonesome women" you seek for your vulgar puerile fantasies   but i think i can help you anyway   you seem like one of these aggressively insensitive guys who don't know how badly they are begging for a sudden and involuntary sex change   drop by anytime and i'll be happy to arrange one for you   bring that charming, winning attitude along just to make it all the more fun!  your boss is ill eagle - you are fooling no one: 'Feature Contributor set up by the C.I.A!' exposes your duplicity for all to see! 

I must agree with LaBrat on this one. To explain, even graphically, what we experience is acceptable when done respectfully. This blog is simply offensive, most Escpeccially to our female members. I expect that you apologize and remove this blog out of respect for what we go through.

Well I think what is interesting about ur post is the fact that u expect sympathy from us TIs out there...and you used to be a perp.  What goes around, comes around.  And if the worst you get is some sexually perverted thoughts...well deal with it.  You can either give in to their brainwashing and find women to have sex with...or maybe you should get urself a girlfriend...and that might fix you up.  Or you can ignore their crap and don't give in to it.  Either way...there are a lot worse things that us TIs go through...so I think you should consider yourself fairly lucky that that's the worst of it.  They're probably going easier on you because you used to be one of them.

hi emma   he didn't "used to be a perp"   he is one   he is trying to be clever simultaneously mocking us while reinforcing the discrediting 'all TI's are MI's' ploy so familiar from the 'schizophrenia', 'mentally ill' and 'medication' blogs displayed in defiance of hostess soleilmavis's dire caution in her 'psychiatry' blog (as well as psychiatric professional insider tracy's illustration of the dangers posed by the medical establishment)   i would never adopt such a tone with a genuinely unwell person   all the scurvy tricks displayed here can be observed by 'another' member (or alias at least) as outlined in my very recent 'Feature Contributor Set Up by the C.I.A.!'

there are no known instances of perps becoming 'TI's', or else we would be wiser with their insider information to share   you can see why that could never happen: their secrets would be easier to prosecute   there ARE, however, cases of TI's who have yielded to the torture, given in and sold out   they pa-troll these very pages making 'friends' (see franky's 'the disinformation train': a long-time correspondent here pries too much out of him and burns him with it), collecting details, earning trust while selling the blatant agenda of member testimony bashing, remote amateur 'diagnosing' to discredit, and generally confusing us and blocking genuine communication

this page is a role-model for 'contracting' so many offenses and agency tactics onto one page in one fell swoop   and while this is actually one of the more flagrant offenders, it is a good cue for observing more subtle 'participants'   if you read his b-s from this perspective, it's actually a little too obvious

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Yan Meng replied to Yan Meng's discussion Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story
"What the technology does to me is different. I hear voices and have alien thoughts. I also have episodes of discomfort where I am very aware of unnecessary details and feel everything is wrong."
1 minute ago
NOUROMAM5050 joined Sonar♦0's group
Thumbnail

Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".

Groupe dédié aux victimes francophone de mind control !See More
3 hours ago
Robin Yan posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Again, UN advised me to file complaints against "them "...
"UN Human Rights Office , Prime Minister of Canada, and me recently. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government I don't want to fight although " Human Rights can…"
5 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"UN Human Rights Office , Prime Minister of Canada, and me recently. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government I don't want to fight although " Human Rights can not…"
5 hours ago
Robin Yan posted discussions
5 hours ago
SUBRA commented on Soleilmavis's event Protest in Washington DC, October 18 - 22.
"Can we have full address where to meet up in Washington DC"
7 hours ago
Franco Villa is now a member of Peacepink
8 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service