Hi my name is Tom,

I have been a victim of British government sanctioned experimental hypnosis and have had some sort of implants placed inside my head against my will.

These vicious hypnotists and Doctors  have been visiting me in the night for at least 5 years now and psychologically torturing me. As unlikely as it sounds I have good reasons to believe members of my friends and family have been paid off to join in with the experiment.

At first I couldn't tell if the visits were dreams or memories, because they drugged me and kept me blindfolded and consequently my memory was hazy on it, but recently I've been putting the pieces together and it keeps coming back to me in vivid flashes, and it seems a strong coincidence that I had a dream about having my head operated on under local anasthetic, and have been having chronic burning head pains about 70% of the time ever since.

My family have been acting very strangely, and muttering under their breath when in the middle of when I'm talking to them. They are argumentative and angry whenever I even calmly mention my head pain to them, which is most out of character for them. They act like they just been talking about me and have just changed the subject whenever I enter the room. It's almost as if they have had their heads messed with and A cruel sort of callousness has got inside them. It kind of feels like Invasion of the body snatchers. These people seem to work by attempting to create layers of illusions in the minds of people. They always ask questions and whenever I ask the a question they just reply with another question or mention something i'm regretful or insecure about to keep me on the defensive.I have dug in and held off their attempts to control my mind so far but its taking a  heavy toll on me.

The first time I had one of they visited me, when I woke up I had apparently been sleeping for 4 days straight and could feel scars and sore spots on my head. Also there were things missing and two weeks later my house was broken into and robbed. I take this all as evidence that something terrible really is happening to me. There is a lot more I couldn't possibly have time to list at this moment, but the bottom line is that I feel like I have nowhere to turn for help, and I no longer trust a single soul.

I don't know what I expect to get from Joining Peacepink since I don't believe anyone has the power to stop what is happening to me. I suppose I just need some support and maybe someone to relate to my story, because my life doesn't feel like it's worth living lately.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –