Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Hi my name is Tom,

I have been a victim of British government sanctioned experimental hypnosis and have had some sort of implants placed inside my head against my will.

These vicious hypnotists and Doctors  have been visiting me in the night for at least 5 years now and psychologically torturing me. As unlikely as it sounds I have good reasons to believe members of my friends and family have been paid off to join in with the experiment.

At first I couldn't tell if the visits were dreams or memories, because they drugged me and kept me blindfolded and consequently my memory was hazy on it, but recently I've been putting the pieces together and it keeps coming back to me in vivid flashes, and it seems a strong coincidence that I had a dream about having my head operated on under local anasthetic, and have been having chronic burning head pains about 70% of the time ever since.

My family have been acting very strangely, and muttering under their breath when in the middle of when I'm talking to them. They are argumentative and angry whenever I even calmly mention my head pain to them, which is most out of character for them. They act like they just been talking about me and have just changed the subject whenever I enter the room. It's almost as if they have had their heads messed with and A cruel sort of callousness has got inside them. It kind of feels like Invasion of the body snatchers. These people seem to work by attempting to create layers of illusions in the minds of people. They always ask questions and whenever I ask the a question they just reply with another question or mention something i'm regretful or insecure about to keep me on the defensive.I have dug in and held off their attempts to control my mind so far but its taking a  heavy toll on me.

The first time I had one of they visited me, when I woke up I had apparently been sleeping for 4 days straight and could feel scars and sore spots on my head. Also there were things missing and two weeks later my house was broken into and robbed. I take this all as evidence that something terrible really is happening to me. There is a lot more I couldn't possibly have time to list at this moment, but the bottom line is that I feel like I have nowhere to turn for help, and I no longer trust a single soul.

I don't know what I expect to get from Joining Peacepink since I don't believe anyone has the power to stop what is happening to me. I suppose I just need some support and maybe someone to relate to my story, because my life doesn't feel like it's worth living lately.

Views: 394

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(obviously i didn't see tom ehaj's post)   for cap.one and his ongoing not-clearly articulated difficulties with mr ehaj's website, i recall  passage from one of our literary luminaries which, although addressed to another party, may help him to find some peace:

anthony forwood

Here’s a tip… When you find someone you find posting things that annoy you or you feel don’t add anything to your understanding, just scan their posts to get an idea of the general content before you decide to read it. It saves a lot of time.

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2351430%3ABlogPost%...

before telling sue and jordan pierce (former member, departed along with his insightful posts on the topic) that they were "on the wrong site" if they included the possibility of supernatural or extra-terrestrial (etc) elements 'over and above' the undisputed and freely admitted technological attacks underway, our authoritarian dispenser of 'cyber-traffic directions' did fairly warn us all:

'deca'

"really if you want to speculate about UFO,ET,time travel , spirits, demos etc ...then really I suggest you do it else where as this is not the website for that...unless you want to talk about these experiences being induced by man-made technology like what Dr Persinger does ....and that the belief in ET,UFO being off world space ship are a cover story  created by the CIA to cover up cover black projects then fine"

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/spiritual-or-technology?id=2...

'deca' has remained unresponsive to criticisms by the scientific establishment about "irregularities" in persinger's flat-line EEG brain activity readings (the 'near-death' experience) with his widely-touted  fraud helmet hypothesis      those who wish to see how mind control operates in practice are invited to ponder the intriguing question of just how many peacepink members really need to be told, not just what to think - but which words to use when we think it?   ;-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

blessed joined Soleilmavis's group
Thumbnail

Christians fight against mind control

Come to join the online group for prayer. See More
57 seconds ago
blessed commented on Susie peris's group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"I have been targeted for 4 years . I thought I was going crazy but, did some research and realized that mind control is possible. I have been followed by organized gang stalkers.  "
3 minutes ago
blessed joined Susie peris's group
Thumbnail

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The United States of America Will Stand for Freedom and Against Mind Control...See More
5 minutes ago
blessed joined maryduttonhughes's group
Thumbnail

UK supporters

I would like all uk citzens to put there names down so we can find each other, to help anf surport each other and may be arrange to meet at some timeSee More
6 minutes ago
blessed joined Cedric's group
7 minutes ago
blessed joined AtlantiTeo's group
Thumbnail

Afro group victims Mind Kontrol

(McMailTeam Saturday 10july2010)LIST VERY VERY PARTIAL of VICTIMS INDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICAINDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICA1. F. A.2. NADA ABBAS3. ANNE4. DEB CHAKRABORTY5. RAJ D6. AHMAD FANI7. ABDURAHMAN HUSSIEN MOHAMED ISLAAM8. DEEPTHI JOHN9. RAHUL S JOSHI10. SIMRAN SINGH JUNEJA11. VIJAY KARTHIC12. SHAFIQ KHAN13. SHIJU KRISHNA14. SURESH S. KUMAR15. TERUYUKI KURAHASHI16. MAHESHKUMAR17. PATRICIA MILLER18. GAUTAM MONDAL19. OM_NAMASHIVA20. OTILLIA21. PARIKSHIT PATHAK22. TEK NATH…See More
7 minutes ago
blessed commented on Robin Yan's blog post This device tells me my neighbors can enter my house any time without opening any doors.
"what is the name of that device "
12 minutes ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

MY DIARY OF BEING A TARGETED INDIVIDUAL OF REMOTE CONTROLLED ELECTRONIC TORTURE

MY DIARY OF BEING A TARGETED INDIVIDUAL OF REMOTE CONTROLLED PSYCHOTRONIC TORTURE BY GRETTA FAHEY, AND THIS POST WAS WRITTEN AND POSTED ONLINE ON 15th AUGUST, 2020.Some individuals have been stealing data from my brain and body for the past seventeen years or more by wireless remote means. They also have been writing codes into my central nervous system in order to gain wireless external control over my physical body. Here is some of what they were heard by me to say over the past twenty four…See More
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service