peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

They use thermal and magnetic induction.
I use canvas, and antistatic and cotton or polyester material. It may not stop totally but it dampens intensity.

Views: 66

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You need to build a faraday's cage. I am getting one built of 1 inch thick steal. I will then add other material to it like copper foil on the outside, and rf blocking paint, velostat, or microwave blocking fabric. It won't entirely block everything but it will block a lot of things. ELF waves and scalar waves are hard to block. I also plan to add NUMetal sheets onto it as it is good at blocking magnetism. I will let you know how my project goes.

Brian, my home was broken into on the 7th April, I realised this because of a couple of things - my lamp in my lounge which I normally switch on at night, would not go on, checked the globe, it was fine....only to find the switch behind my couch had been switched off, switched it back on and voila!! Working again. My fridge was switched off somehow, possibly by the same method, possibly from a remote location for 3 days, eventually I switched it off and on again, and it started working, on the day of my house being broken into, I came home to a microwave that was skew, which meant they had either been working with the wiring in the plug or in the plug socket, or they had attached something to the microwave, however my DVD has not worked since, indicating that they must have opened up the DVD to attach something inside it, which has caused it to no longer work, but I think they are working through all of our electronics in some way - I did read years ago, that they re-wire certain plug points etc, I will check the plug on my DVD, to see how it has been wired,.....but an observation that might be useful....

Thanks God's Grace for the info.  This sounds wrong but knowing that someone else experiences all this weird stuff makes me feel better.  It is non stop and not only to known ti's but everyone I know, seriously.

Pleasure cat cat, hope that helps!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS commented on CLS's status
"Hello Cat Cat, I am still experimenting and will let you know if I can stop this."
11 hours ago
CLS replied to God's Grace's discussion Female Fakers and Male Wasters!!
"It's in my opinion a sub contractor who is assaulting me. The majority of the stuff that is happening is by the miltary, nsa, cia, etc."
11 hours ago
God's Grace liked JOHN FINCH's blog post NEWS ABOUT OUR COMPLAINT TO THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT - ICC
16 hours ago
France Helena Acosta Ayala commented on JOHN FINCH's blog post NEWS ABOUT OUR COMPLAINT TO THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT - ICC
" Sí vamos a tratar una y otra vez."
22 hours ago
France Helena Acosta Ayala liked JOHN FINCH's blog post NEWS ABOUT OUR COMPLAINT TO THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT - ICC
22 hours ago
JOHN FINCH shared their blog post on Facebook
yesterday
JOHN FINCH shared their blog post on Facebook
yesterday
deca posted videos
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service