peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Ok so i just want to say i would like to meet and speak with other people that are targets who have a "BRAIN IMPLANT" I dont want to discredit what anyone else says about "micowave beams" and "satalites reading thoughts" and whatever else...as for my own experience it is strickly "BRAIN IMPLANTED" and would like to discuss our personal storys with each other. A quick and simple sinopsys of my own personal situation i have one, maybe two implants directly in my brain as to where they can read my thoughts, understand my "feelings" implement thoughts and feelings...speak to me and do just about anything imaginable that there little "brain computer" can muster up to do do a human mind. I am anxieus to share my storys with anyone who would care to listen as well as listen to others and get some perspective on your own personal situation. There IS a twist to mine that im sure would intrigue anyone so if your interested please reply or send me a pvt mssg and we shall begin talking. "BRAIN IMPLANT" VICTIMS ONLY pls...i find alot of things hard to comprehend but from what i have experienced is very easy to understand. Thank you

Views: 484

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Manuel Vega, Thats a great idea-publishing your story in a book. Also you have ny respect for being able to continue working as a fisherman while under this never ending torture./Annie
it hasent been easy lord as my witness between the satilite  harrassment i couldent begin to to tell you, i will take care you will here from me befor i  leave T.I. Manuel B.Vega U.S.A.
my name is Manuel B Vega i  am also a TI i just got back from alaska im a seasonal fisherman when i can find employment if you would like to share your story i have plenty to share also i am curently in lake elsinore calif. sincerly TI Manuel B Vega USA
Here's some of what my mental state was/is...However, the basics are such. The persons respond to what I see with my eyes and repeat it back to while I read or write.  They 
comment on what I read or write. The voice or voices like it when I eat differnt foods so they can measure or read body temp or medical for lack better word.One person or ? are able to read my thoughts.  Sometimes it seems I commucicate with people telepathically for lack of a better word. I have more info to offer later when I can explain better.  I might add I am on disability for general anxiety disorder, have a past criminal record, in other words, I fit the criteria of corportations or person who try and eithically catoragrize people to do and try experienmental pursuits ect to.  The reason I state this is because I had ran across a website 
some time ago looking for candidates for some eye thing which sounded like what I may have.  I hope you can make some sense of what I wrote I look forward to talking with ya more over time.
I am interested in the twist that would intrique

Did you figure out about this?

Its a quantum field generator containing resonations from nervous system info that beamcasting and radiofrequency can transmit intelligent observations in some type of time phased automated responses.

and how its work, what they can do with  quantum field generator? 
brian bovo said:

Its a quantum field generator containing resonations from nervous system info that beamcasting and radiofrequency can transmit intelligent observations in some type of time phased automated responses.
I dont know how exactly everything works. It can affected by extremely focussed wilpower
where to buy device that tracks down v2k?
where is emf scan?

Alels said:

brian bovo said:

it can affected by extremely focussed crapass

brian bovo said:
I dont know how exactly everything works. It can affected by extremely focussed wilpower

Kyle
Emf scanner you can buy in ebay. 
kyle said:

where to buy device that tracks down v2k?
where is emf scan?

Alels said:

brian bovo said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Amber Wilson posted a status
"Please dear god please someone help me, they r attacking and I don't know what to do"
6 hours ago
Javier commented on Javier's blog post False belief of global conspiracy against single TI
"The idea of "see through eyes, hear through ears and read thoughts" can be extremely self-defeating, let me explain why:  People usually stops doing everything they usually do and enjoy because they felt the most atrocious criminal…"
12 hours ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Pour ceux qui souhaitent répondre à un questionnaire : http://app.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?8FABC7DF8ACEDBD5 Bonne soirée"
12 hours ago
brian bovo commented on Javier's blog post False belief of global conspiracy against single TI
"Its dangerous to disconnect due to program shifts.  For example they planned ahead if you lose a limb"
17 hours ago
brian bovo commented on Javier's blog post False belief of global conspiracy against single TI
"Its coming from a series of implants on skin and bone organs"
17 hours ago
jane shuker commented on Javier's blog post False belief of global conspiracy against single TI
"HI, yes they can see through your eyes and read your thoughts, they did it to me in 2009, I have got the information research how they do it. I carnt remember in detail because of what the authorties have put my mind through since, artificial…"
yesterday
CLS commented on Javier's blog post False belief of global conspiracy against single TI
"I think they do need some kind of implant on the skull or in the eye to see. I believe in the 70s they implants many TIs with embedded transmitters on the skull that is an integrated circuit. Read the David A. Larson Report. He has pictures of…"
yesterday
CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Here is another picture of my skull. There are two perfect right angles on the picture. In nature, right angles are rare. Man made objects have right angles. This is part of the integrated circuit embedded into my skull. Click on the image below to…"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service