peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Ok so i just want to say i would like to meet and speak with other people that are targets who have a "BRAIN IMPLANT" I dont want to discredit what anyone else says about "micowave beams" and "satalites reading thoughts" and whatever else...as for my own experience it is strickly "BRAIN IMPLANTED" and would like to discuss our personal storys with each other. A quick and simple sinopsys of my own personal situation i have one, maybe two implants directly in my brain as to where they can read my thoughts, understand my "feelings" implement thoughts and feelings...speak to me and do just about anything imaginable that there little "brain computer" can muster up to do do a human mind. I am anxieus to share my storys with anyone who would care to listen as well as listen to others and get some perspective on your own personal situation. There IS a twist to mine that im sure would intrigue anyone so if your interested please reply or send me a pvt mssg and we shall begin talking. "BRAIN IMPLANT" VICTIMS ONLY pls...i find alot of things hard to comprehend but from what i have experienced is very easy to understand. Thank you

Views: 483

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

stop falling for divide & conquer ...false dichotmies ....implants vs remote ...they have both ....and often use a mixture of implants/remote effects simple ....

this method works ....

use a RF detector (pro bug detector) to find RF hot spots on body

then get a medical x ray/MRI of these areas

that the method ICAACT/Dr John hall use to find implants

not all of the RF hot spots on TI`s will have an implant

and not all TI`s have implants .....Dr John hall says 30% of TI`s medical scans he has seen show foreign bodies

Xrays will show the implants. Look carefully. I have highlighted my implants on my website. They look like dark spots. See my website below: I got that xrayin 2012, since then I have had MRIs, CT scans, and Laser Scans on my Eyes and I do not have any tumors or brain problems. This dark spots are impants. If you look carefully you can see it is an integrated circuit.

http://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

https://solutionforbraincontrol.com/public-space-forum/

Thanks

Shrink fields with brain aiming at object sources. They use magneto markings on objects to create a sound field from a source. Aim at sources like appliances and imagine visualize aim.

Metal detector won't work. They are using crystals (yes transmitters can be crystal oscilators) in my opionion, Look at my xray where I highlighted the dark spots and very clearly on my xray. The technology is extermely advance even to modern standards and they started this after WW2. Read my website about my opionion on how to antenna works. 

fragment from your website "This is what they can do to you:Lung Pain (Breathing Problems)"

In the night I once on the moments forgot how to breath. That was around 5 seconds. I just hear the laugh and happy voice like look, what we can do!

CLS said:

Metal detector won't work. They are using crystals (yes transmitters can be crystal oscilators) in my opionion, Look at my xray where I highlighted the dark spots and very clearly on my xray. The technology is extermely advance even to modern standards and they started this after WW2. Read my website about my opionion on how to antenna works. 

there is a range of emerging technology being used/tested on TI`s simple

the idea there is only one type of technology/the same exact  being used on every TI`s is riddicules 

it tells you here how they can remotly targted somebody 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation, spoken words[citation needed]) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radartransponders during World War II. During the Cold War era, the Americanneuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish[1] information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect.

Pulsed microwave radiation can be heard by some workers; the irradiated personnel perceive auditory sensations of clicking or buzzing. The cause is thought to be thermoelastic expansion of portions of the auditory apparatus.[2] Competing theories explain the results of interferometric holography tests differently.[3]

https://earthpulse.com/products/books/book-controlling-the-human-mi...

"One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set. It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."

United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

kyle said:

deca said:

and not all TI`s have implants .....Dr John hall says 30% of TI`s medical scans he has seen show foreign bodies

how it is possible? how they can be TI then?

deca said:

how it is possible? how they can be TI then?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Javier commented on Angeline Klas's blog post Still Bullied
"Sounds like you should live your boyfriend before he gets worse... Why wouldn't you leave a dark cloud? That's up to you regardless of the harassment. Also read my post…"
33 minutes ago
Javier posted a blog post

Stalking and bullying epidemic opinion

This is evident for everybody: the stalking and bullying at education institutions is increasing all around the world, and even if the was some sort of "concern" , it only exposes the society enormous failure to approach both.Just from reviewing the bullying issue we can determine why stalking is so successful, as the usual suggestions are matter of "coping" instead of addressing the "initiators" behavior. For example, I read about a person being bullied at school and the school never helping…See More
42 minutes ago
Javier and Angeline Klas are now friends
46 minutes ago
john leslie richardson is now a member of peacepink
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Everyone, please read the "LARSON REPORT" He shows nano devices that were taken on of someones skull."
4 hours ago
Alels replied to William May's discussion They have my father on the signal as well
"Hangover later makes you weaker and slower. "
4 hours ago
Alels replied to William May's discussion They have my father on the signal as well
"Thats means, that your "dad" also involved and "mather" too. They are Gangstalking volunteers. Volunteers you can met even here. Meditate, read books about buddhism and remove the microchip.   "
4 hours ago
William L posted a discussion

Well my story and hopeful solutions please comment

Really not a whole lot to say I had a surgery in April 2015 and well changes were made at work, a co worker admits to me he knows how to hack computers next thing you know cell phone, computer, and ipad were hacked that went on a while , I notice that my home was being broken into and next thing I know another co worker admits he knows how to pick locks , I had feelings at work and when using my ipad that I was under some sort of hypnosis, spell, or some sort of subliminal messaging Went to a…See More
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service