Cars ---- Daytime running lights ?

again i have heard many TI`s cliam that cars with headlights on during the day are driven by gangstalkers and they have thier lights on to let them know they are there ....

again cars driving past you with the headlights on during the day time is nothing to do with "gangstalking" ....but its to do with visability thou

http://ask.cars.com/2013/03/why-dont-all-new-cars-have-daytime-running-lights.html

Daytime running lights aren't required in the U.S. Automakers that use them do so voluntarily.

Daytime running lights are required in Canada and by the European Union but not by the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the agency that regulates auto safety. Though advocates say DRLs help by making vehicles more visible to other drivers and pedestrians, a 2008 NHTSA study concluded that DRLs did not significantly help in reducing accidents.

Led headlights

Despite that conclusion, we think DRLs do make vehicles more noticeable, and they only use a small amount of energy. Some states require that drivers turn on their headlights whenever the windshield wipers are on because of low-visibility conditions. With DRLs you always have some lights on, regardless of weather conditions, and that can't hurt.

Among manufacturers that install DRLs on their U.S. models are General Motors, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• but thats YOUR problem you not even proved or tried to prove they are state agents harassing black-listed targets...

ALL YOU DO IS TRY TO PROVE IT TO OTHER VICTIMS THAT ITS HOPLESS TO EVEN TRY TO DO ANYTHING !!!!!!

and thats why YOU Lurk on peacepink all day trying to influence other victims to do .....then attack anybody that offers things to do .our something different

I am not here to be your friend and wallow in Learned helpless and victim mentality...all day long !!!!!

• how many times do I have to tell you ...its done to destabilize YOU and cause a psychological effect in YOU ....

then frustrate you , suck up all your time trying to prove it .......instead of going after the people running the program and the ones using the technology ......

also how many times have I told you fucking do the idiots under existing laws ...intimidation & harassment , anti social behaviour , trespas etc

what the hell can you do but that ....

why do you want me to believe your personal ganstalking tales ....I not going to do fuck all about it ....

I done what I can from what I have already posted

• look fuck wit the fucking reason anybody would gang-stalk YOU would to cause YOU to "psychological" react to it

then spam up the internet saying how the streets are full of nasty gangstalkers .....instead of exposing being a flipping TI and going after the bastards running the program ,....gee just how much  "psychologically are you effected that you can`t think sodding straight

put it another way

gangstalking is real .....now what .....??? what can you do ????.......simple realize that the reason they do it is because it causes YOU to psychologically react to it ...then spend your time trying to prove it ...instead of seeing the bigger picture and going after the bastards that run the program .....

• oh no is moon rover just labrats new nick on peace pink ......?

• the point is any type of stimulus you sense sound ,light ,smell anything salient  can trigger a flight or fight response ...and also an emotional response ...the thing is not whether its a real threat or not .....its how YOU perceive/associate it as ....the next thing is you have to deprogram yourself to NOT perceive it as a threat ..hence watch the cars pass you with lights on/off and realize its not actual a threat  ...again think about it if they are doing it then its to provoke a reaction from you that's it ....keep you in flight & fight mode (because long periods of being in flight or fight is damaging to your health/stresses your body etc)....they have to do a lot more than just drive around with the lights on to trigger me ...they have to stop and get out there car and  threaten me in person ...and that's never happened ...also how do you determine  the cars doing it on purpose to provoke you and the cars that the lights just come on automatic in the few seconds you see this ??? again you can`t ...so just deprogram yourself to stop perceiving this as a threat and see it more of a crappy trick they pull exploiting your normal flight & fight responses   ...then after a while you will not even bother about this

Lissa said:

Deca, thank you... I agree. There is the sound also. At times, its perinatural. Is this neural (thru the ears?). I also notice when I hear the synthetic false) thought (voice?) its a microwave attack. I know this is super hard on my brain, especially the forced body movements.  They are nothing less than heinous monsters, unhuman.

deca said:

again you have to look how to body reacts to a perceived threat ....say you are out in the woods you hear a rustle in the bushes .....your body will go into fight or flight mode ready to run or fight if the rustle turned out to be a predator to jump out and attack you .....your body reacts ...it does not wait for you to think ...hmm its just a sound ...it could be the wind or a bunny ...because if it did and a predator did jump out you be lunch  ..so the body reacts and only later when a predator does not jump out does it calm down that is hard wired into us  .......now because we are being attacked our body is reacting ...we are heighten state we are looking for this physical predator that's harming us ...or could jump out at us ...this is normal we are responding correctly ...the problem is not us but the abnormal way we are being attacked .....hence we are trying to find the physical threat around us that we are hard wired to expect .....also there are other things like being radiated by EMF can make us light sensitive.....also being in a heighten state..things like car lights which are designed to be noticed/make things visible can be salient stand out ...but ask yourself why does it not effect non TI`s that also see these lights ? ...also sit down and watch the cars pass you I think you will notice  the cars with the lights on just pass you the same as the ones that don`t  ....    

Lissa said:

I am one of those TIs who tried to convince other TIs that many newer cars liights automatically come on. However, I must admit, that I see this a lot now during the day, seemingly directed at me. Personally, I think its the simulation of weapons poison in us, combined with a neural weapon and satellite/drone mind control with chemtrails as the medium, namely nanobots or smartdust (also known as bio-mechanoids). 

How do we TIs ignore all of the one-light cars? Are they using satellites to knock out the driver's light?

Sincerely,

A heavily targeted Ti, Lissa

• again you have to look how to body reacts to a perceived threat ....say you are out in the woods you hear a rustle in the bushes .....your body will go into fight or flight mode ready to run or fight if the rustle turned out to be a predator to jump out and attack you .....your body reacts ...it does not wait for you to think ...hmm its just a sound ...it could be the wind or a bunny ...because if it did and a predator did jump out you be lunch  ..so the body reacts and only later when a predator does not jump out does it calm down that is hard wired into us  .......now because we are being attacked our body is reacting ...we are heighten state we are looking for this physical predator that's harming us ...or could jump out at us ...this is normal we are responding correctly ...the problem is not us but the abnormal way we are being attacked .....hence we are trying to find the physical threat around us that we are hard wired to expect .....also there are other things like being radiated by EMF can make us light sensitive.....also being in a heighten state..things like car lights which are designed to be noticed/make things visible can be salient stand out ...but ask yourself why does it not effect non TI`s that also see these lights ? ...also sit down and watch the cars pass you I think you will notice  the cars with the lights on just pass you the same as the ones that don`t  ....    

Lissa said:

I am one of those TIs who tried to convince other TIs that many newer cars liights automatically come on. However, I must admit, that I see this a lot now during the day, seemingly directed at me. Personally, I think its the simulation of weapons poison in us, combined with a neural weapon and satellite/drone mind control with chemtrails as the medium, namely nanobots or smartdust (also known as bio-mechanoids). 

How do we TIs ignore all of the one-light cars? Are they using satellites to knock out the driver's light?

Sincerely,

A heavily targeted Ti, Lissa

This reply was deleted.