Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

They have hidden the chloridic acid in the heating system, what people do not know and that from the radiators then comes out in the form of vapor not visible to the human eye. Chloridic acid is commonly sold light green but in the water of the plant it can be brown if little concentrated and confused with earth or black if very concentrated.

Chloridic acid gives the following problems:

Aerofalgia
Drowsiness
Insomnia
Nausea
Lack of thirst
Lack of balance
Tachycardia
Fibrillation
Heartbreaking
Heart attack
Liquid in the lungs
Reflux
Constipation
Difficult to urinate
Memory loss
Loss of concentration
Depression
Euphoria for the gas contained in it
Mental confusion
Absence of pleasure, of joy of living and feeling alive
View alteration
It doesn't feel hot and cold
Absence of sweat
Burning eyes
Odor alteration
No smells are heard
Stinks to the nose
Blood anus
Itching on the body
Change the color of the skin
With the air conditioner or common ventilation it sticks at certain points that are wanted of the skin as brown-colored scabs. These points are hidden under the clothes because in particular conditions they catch fire. Does not stick on hands, feet, neck, face. However, there are variants on the market where the color may be different and which may also stick to the face or other parts of the body.
As they are, they are very difficult to pull away, if they are washed for a long time, for example, under a shower, the color of the light green chloridic acid returns and they come off easily.
Tumor
Physical tiredness
Males - usually hidden as caused by bacteria that are not actually there:
Impotence
Prostate burning
Burning point of an erect penis
Burning to urinate
Lack of libido
Urine leakage
Females - normally hidden as caused by bacteria that in reality are not there:
Intimate burning
Intimate itching
Lack of orgasm
Unlubricated vagina
Urine leakage

Chloridic acid does not become steam if the temperature is constant in the environment. So you don't even have to use a fan in the house or else it gets lost in the environment and you breathe it.
Another problem is that it only needs to be heated to cause it to explode due to the gas contained in it. So if you continue to add it after a certain percentage heated by the boiler it explodes and burns the house.
Mental torture ceases if you are no longer intoxicated with acid.
If you don't believe that no visible steam comes out of the radiators to the human eye, then make yourself or put a perfume in the radiator system and you will feel that it is going to hitch around the house.

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want you to know this correctly: the "zombies" are natural and not mentally ill. I'm so because mind control is wrong. It didn't have to be. They were foreseen in nature by the entity or multiple entities that had or created the whole universe in the event of a type of error such as that which occurred. Machines, not people, are under the table.

They are the "zombies" who create behavioral deceptions forcing them to go against their own nature. How were the "zombies" that forced them to cross between the original races "those that didn't have hair that kept growing" because obviously they didn't like it.
I want you to know that the "zombies" are natural because everyone's behavioral problems must be treated properly for the quiet life of everyone.

Franco, grazie. Mind control and the experimentation of humans against their will or knowledge is very wrong. It would appear though that this is the future of mankind and the world we used to know is long gone, forever.

These things were so common during WWI WWII Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, United States CIA …. and every country has continued with the atrocities that were supposedly stopped. 

The New World Order.

everybody is a slave.

I believe in the God of Israel. They can take your mind, they can erase your memories, they can drug you, poision you, but they can never take away your soul or control it.

The hardest part of my torture is not having peace of minds. Not being abled to pray and communicate with God in my physical senses. Not being able to read for fun anymore, silently. Now I pray out loud because when I speak - there are no voices in my head.... 

The food is synthetic, and everything is being edited modified and changed. To control the world. The street drugs are experimental, to kill the youth and assist in mind control, to create the zombies.....

It will soon be a luxury to be able to find or afford clean water, heirloom comida,....

The ultimate destruction of our familia

-Sn00py

I am Italian too - Russian Ukrainian Colombian

I want to explain another question. In hospital, chloridic acid is detected as an allergy. Then, for example, for another type of substance put into the radiator in the hospital, you are told that you have another type of allergy.

But someone wants to make a move, I have warned. I don't see it done the same. And here I always have to help myself, and this thing makes me very angry. I'm leaving now. But in the past 10 years of continuous mental torture along with chloridic acid and other evils "legal drug bites, drugs" because bastards are never enough for the evil they do, the others "good people" where they were? What were they doing? Apart from those that hurt me, also the others in the world who are there to do? Chloridic acid also contains gas that makes homes potentially explosive. When it reaches a certain concentration in the boiler system it is sufficient that it is heated with the boiler and explodes.

Now those of psychiatry no longer dare to do me any harm because I now command them. They know very well what is up to them otherwise. Now I am regenerating my body, then I will see with these people for all the harm they have done to me, or even for my friends. I know who ...

Simply those in psychiatry know that nobody helps me from them. As the police in the past did not help me because they are criminals, now they are aware that they do not even help them or anyone else. Then there is the correct way to make him understand.

I know well that complicit people, if I were eternal, would let me torture all eternity in a continuous way without having done anything wrong. I have my natural behavioral group that for now does not know about the events that have happened and it is only for what they could not help me.

But don't they know that in nature there is no need for artificial controls if education is correct? Have they ever watched documentaries on these animal mammals?

I remembered that I had read in a magazine the news of someone who had placed an announcement where he was looking for someone who was willing to be eaten and he found it. That one has found someone available to help him by getting himself eaten and I can't find someone to help me with chloridic acid and mental torture.

it is a world that is a paradox with the people who populate it. Referring to what helped to satisfy one's appetite. For what I know, only one helped him, but someone found him available to help him.

For invented prostatitis but have any idea what a dog does with its own penis? And it doesn't take any prostatitis. He places it on the ground on all sides. it's just the chloridic acid, make it right.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Carl liked Music Teacher's blog post Removing implants by bringjng them to surface of skin
5 hours ago
Carl commented on Music Teacher's blog post Removing implants by bringjng them to surface of skin
"Hi. How many tablets did you take per day. Or wot dose & for how long? Thanx! ;)"
5 hours ago
Carl liked Sue's blog post The truth about gangstalking
5 hours ago
Carl liked Music Teacher's status
5 hours ago
Music Teacher posted a status
""Be strong, be brave, be true." Dave Eggers"
5 hours ago
Sue posted a blog post

The truth about gangstalking

Hi guysThis is for those of you who feel you are being gangstalked by others especially your family. I've been guilty of thinking and saying that my family is involved in my targeting. Ive realised it couldn't be further from the truth. I actually come from a really  loving and caring family who gave me a great life and every opportunity and would never willingly do something to hurt me. I'm sure your families are much the same.I hate to say that all people are capable of being mind controlled…See More
6 hours ago
Music Teacher added a discussion to the group New Zealand & Australia Victims of Electronic Assault,Stalking & Surveillance
Thumbnail

Silicea 30c homeopathic remedy stops the voices in your heas

I managed to get the implants out of my body which stopped the voices using a powerful homeopathic remedy called Silicea 30C by Boiron sold at ABC Homeopathy website. It only costs 10 dollars plus postage. I took the remedy 3 pillules once a week for the past 3 years. After about 18 months enough implants had come to the surface of my skin and the V2K stopped. That was the greatest day of my life!  Now I am free of them and their torment. It's a natural remedy but it works. If you want to end…See More
10 hours ago
Music Teacher joined Wendy NZ's group
Thumbnail

New Zealand & Australia Victims of Electronic Assault,Stalking & Surveillance

Creating public awareness into the horrendous crimes of covert Electronic assault and associated tactics.  I also run a skype networking/support call for New Zealand & Australian victims of these crimes. New Zealand time 6.30 pm Wednesday nights. Please contact me if you wish to join the call.  Other countries welcome.Organised Crime of Covert Electronic Assault, Stalking &…See More
10 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service