Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

They have hidden the chloridic acid in the heating system, what people do not know and that from the radiators then comes out in the form of vapor not visible to the human eye. Chloridic acid is commonly sold light green but in the water of the plant it can be brown if little concentrated and confused with earth or black if very concentrated.

Chloridic acid gives the following problems:

Aerofalgia
Drowsiness
Insomnia
Nausea
Lack of thirst
Lack of balance
Tachycardia
Fibrillation
Heartbreaking
Heart attack
Liquid in the lungs
Reflux
Constipation
Difficult to urinate
Memory loss
Loss of concentration
Depression
Euphoria for the gas contained in it
Mental confusion
Absence of pleasure, of joy of living and feeling alive
View alteration
It doesn't feel hot and cold
Absence of sweat
Burning eyes
Odor alteration
No smells are heard
Stinks to the nose
Blood anus
Itching on the body
Change the color of the skin
With the air conditioner or common ventilation it sticks at certain points that are wanted of the skin as brown-colored scabs. These points are hidden under the clothes because in particular conditions they catch fire. Does not stick on hands, feet, neck, face. However, there are variants on the market where the color may be different and which may also stick to the face or other parts of the body.
As they are, they are very difficult to pull away, if they are washed for a long time, for example, under a shower, the color of the light green chloridic acid returns and they come off easily.
Tumor
Physical tiredness
Males - usually hidden as caused by bacteria that are not actually there:
Impotence
Prostate burning
Burning point of an erect penis
Burning to urinate
Lack of libido
Urine leakage
Females - normally hidden as caused by bacteria that in reality are not there:
Intimate burning
Intimate itching
Lack of orgasm
Unlubricated vagina
Urine leakage

Chloridic acid does not become steam if the temperature is constant in the environment. So you don't even have to use a fan in the house or else it gets lost in the environment and you breathe it.
Another problem is that it only needs to be heated to cause it to explode due to the gas contained in it. So if you continue to add it after a certain percentage heated by the boiler it explodes and burns the house.
Mental torture ceases if you are no longer intoxicated with acid.
If you don't believe that no visible steam comes out of the radiators to the human eye, then make yourself or put a perfume in the radiator system and you will feel that it is going to hitch around the house.

Views: 522

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All alone. Like me the same.

All alone. Like me the same. As one of my natural behavioral group the same as me. Who sang this song "I wanted you" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBY8-dv7stU I too wanted so much to be loved but they never let me.

And hear this from one of my natural behavior group too, You don't exist. is now she does not exist for acid. Even if it is in Italian from close up shots you can see the green face. Everything goes back to where "acid" was born https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5DQ1NNpIY8. Basically all the acid goes back to GreenLion which is what I'd love to me too. Fuck you if you don't want to take it away from home because I really like to send it back to you. God damn, I thought that the one from North Korea was sending it back to him but no, he must just leave it in his houses. I thought it was acid. They said it had poisoned the atmosphere. Sometimes with the term poisoning they mean acid. Then it said LionsGate near Washington, I thought that was the goal of the acid.

I'm going to listen to the beautiful song by Marco Masini that I really like "you don't exist". It is said, everything goes back to where it was born, that it goes around the world and then starts all over again. it is always the hydrochloric acid that returns everything to where it was born.

I wonder why she doesn't exist, the sense is that others fake not to know. When in the song it goes ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh you don't exist

However you must understand that my life has never been a vice, I have not had the pleasure. Ha me they never let me live. From my mother who beat me from childhood until I became an adult and I reacted alone without my father ever helping me once. My job was to cut my hands off because I wasn't allowed new gloves and for me it was perfectly normal after the first few weeks. They forced me with psychiatry to hurt me so much more. I've always lived in evil, I don't know anything else. I grew up in evil and I can understand your pain very well and I tried to help you all, what I don't understand is what is beautiful. I hated every day people who hurt me from a young age, they destroyed my life and I vented an hour of hatred a day with not only these songs. I know them. "And we will destroy everything" Marilyn Manson, but also "death runs in my body", MegaDeath psychiatric drugs or "all nights I'm the son of the gun" GreenDay. With your fucking torture you never allowed me to vent my hatred anymore. I don't understand why GreenLion was so keen to hit me. We who frequent certain psychiatric environments know that we are the forgotten of society, it is only what others who live in a separate society do not know. Wasn't your problem counting for anyone like me? I don't understand why even with the spy problem you made the actors you have acted against me constantly.

But just because I was in psychiatry did I mean nothing to you? With all the harm they did to me. Those with an ignorant study. I realized that even the children you put in psychiatry because you decided it just because they are in psychiatry do not count for anything with the bad they feel. Does pain mean nothing to you? But it's part of my natural upbringing and also developing tolerance for it. I would really like to challenge you to those who tolerate the apex pain between you and me more since I am a master of my natural group, they have been a little more spoiled than me and I want them to observe us well to you and me. What is for me is also for you.

Brainiac, you showed me that if he can I can too. https://iili.io/dEJQtt.jpg. If he can bear it, I can too.

But do you have all the beauty? Peace of mind, peace of mind, pleasure, sex, holidays, money with this fucking acid. Not even Gloria is single, I was very fond of her. I suffer a lot from it. Then I write you have "nobody". All with their happy and serene girls. Why instead I always have to have this fucking Brainiac to break my balls. it's the spy problem, and the mental torture and the hydrochloric acid and no one who ever gets it off my balls. But Marco Masini and I are just damned. I did not understand if we are by our nature. Just pain, I'm not kidding. Someone may not understand. Can't it ever fit us? Never? Whole life to suffer for the sake of others?

It is only me who has tried to help everyone around the world, there is not a single person in the whole world who has helped me.

Hiya Franco, we are all in the same boat mate, as in there is not a single person in the World that can help me also. The best thing we can do is to try and make the best of it , try to think positive and hope that these crimes are exposed in our lifetime.

Franco Villa said:

It is only me who has tried to help everyone around the world, there is not a single person in the whole world who has helped me.

But did you understand that the acid speech is true? is the cause of the burns. Except that it is a very particular acid, in the sense that it is vaporized by localized burns like in the prostate. You can't feel it burning all over your body. What is not explained to the mass is that it comes out of the colorifers. But it is designed so that if the temperature is constant in the environment it does not become steam, if invence the temperature is not constant in the environment such as for example you open a window so it becomes steam and escapes from the heater.

Stephen O' Neill said:

Hiya Franco, we are all in the same boat mate, as in there is not a single person in the World that can help me also. The best thing we can do is to try and make the best of it , try to think positive and hope that these crimes are exposed in our lifetime.

Franco Villa said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Rupesin salaliittoteoriassa kokoamaan luetteloa eri tietolähteistä. Kirjoittakaa itse sinne tai antakaahyviä neuvoja tänne, mistä sinne voisin kirjoittaa."
8 hours ago
"Peacepinkissä ihmiset ovat kysyneet ja saaneet vastauksia. On PALJON hyviä linkkejä, jonkinlaisen  disinfo/info arvioinnin läpikäyneitä,. OLen ihmisiä innostanut liittymään jäseniksi.…"
9 hours ago
jouko commented on H's group Finland
"outi kyllä ymmärsi asian"
10 hours ago
"Ehkä sen takia, että siellä edelleen on luettavissa satoja sivuja viestejä, jotka ihmiset ovat kirjoittaneet luullessaan suomi-ryhmän oleva suljettu/salainen. -Siksi en mainosta sitä, vaan muita paikkoja. - Suellä…"
10 hours ago
ROBERT WILLIAM MATTHEWS posted blog posts
10 hours ago
Marjut Kivimäki commented on H's group Finland
"Tottakai peacepinkkiä saa mainostaa. Ihmiset voivat tarvita apua ja vertaistukea. Miksi Jouko haluaa kieltää Outia mainostamasta peacepinkkiä?"
10 hours ago
"Jouko, lue salaliittoteoriasta ketjua Koska elektroninen häirintä loppuu ( suunnilleen). Esittelen siellä tiedohakupaikkoja, mutta en sitten peacepinkiä."
11 hours ago
"ei sitten"
13 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service