Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

They have hidden the chloridic acid in the heating system, what people do not know and that from the radiators then comes out in the form of vapor not visible to the human eye. Chloridic acid is commonly sold light green but in the water of the plant it can be brown if little concentrated and confused with earth or black if very concentrated.

Chloridic acid gives the following problems:

Aerofalgia
Drowsiness
Insomnia
Nausea
Lack of thirst
Lack of balance
Tachycardia
Fibrillation
Heartbreaking
Heart attack
Liquid in the lungs
Reflux
Constipation
Difficult to urinate
Memory loss
Loss of concentration
Depression
Euphoria for the gas contained in it
Mental confusion
Absence of pleasure, of joy of living and feeling alive
View alteration
It doesn't feel hot and cold
Absence of sweat
Burning eyes
Odor alteration
No smells are heard
Stinks to the nose
Blood anus
Itching on the body
Change the color of the skin
With the air conditioner or common ventilation it sticks at certain points that are wanted of the skin as brown-colored scabs. These points are hidden under the clothes because in particular conditions they catch fire. Does not stick on hands, feet, neck, face. However, there are variants on the market where the color may be different and which may also stick to the face or other parts of the body.
As they are, they are very difficult to pull away, if they are washed for a long time, for example, under a shower, the color of the light green chloridic acid returns and they come off easily.
Tumor
Physical tiredness
Males - usually hidden as caused by bacteria that are not actually there:
Impotence
Prostate burning
Burning point of an erect penis
Burning to urinate
Lack of libido
Urine leakage
Females - normally hidden as caused by bacteria that in reality are not there:
Intimate burning
Intimate itching
Lack of orgasm
Unlubricated vagina
Urine leakage

Chloridic acid does not become steam if the temperature is constant in the environment. So you don't even have to use a fan in the house or else it gets lost in the environment and you breathe it.
Another problem is that it only needs to be heated to cause it to explode due to the gas contained in it. So if you continue to add it after a certain percentage heated by the boiler it explodes and burns the house.
Mental torture ceases if you are no longer intoxicated with acid.
If you don't believe that no visible steam comes out of the radiators to the human eye, then make yourself or put a perfume in the radiator system and you will feel that it is going to hitch around the house.

Views: 516

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I became interested in oriental medicine for John's speech, the one in the movie saw. I really enjoyed that speech. People paid the doctor to stay in perfect health, if they are no longer the doctor no longer took a penny. And just what he said, they paid for what they wanted. But their health depended not on the doctor but on GreenLion and his biological weapon. When GreenLion will learn to leave me alone. I don't like American private healthcare at all, it really makes me sick. I liked this scene against that bastard of private health, by the way this time thanks GreenLion I saw the color of the acid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVvWmx7ycV4 and you left it translated correctly. I already knew that there was acid, but not the type who didn't need to know. But for the air conditioning the wall was full of green patches of that color. People don't know that that's actually hydrochloric acid of the kind you've been using globally. They don't even know why GreenLion is such a powerful and influential and yet very ruthless one. I read a book on oriental medicine and it said that for my type of nose shape I couldn't be schizophrenic. But then GreenLion doesn't give a damn about oriental medicine and commands me to mental torture. Already pisses me off the single voice to cheat you into psychiatry but even the constant rumors since 2009. You and your technology at the top and your fucking voices at the top. 

I'm indulging in alcohol, and I'm not sure everything I write. Then there is also his gas that gives me hilarity and serenity. But GreenLion is very ruthless and he does not fear the law. To explain well he tortures you like this and doesn't go to jail at all https://iili.io/dEJQtt.jpg. God fuck, he can even extradite you to torture you. I don't know what else he can do in life besides torture. He just tortures. he is bad at the apex. I would already feel safer in Russia where he cannot extradite me to give me new tortures. But god damn I can't go and I'm vulnerable, that's so ruthless. And the only thing I know of him is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

The dots stand for infinity. I know him well and the only thing he can do in life is torture, but bastards help me get to Russian territory. Brainiac is only ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... We understood each other. This is an ally of Brainiac, I put the photo back to show what he did. https://iili.io/dEJQtt.jpg

Franco Villa said:

I'm indulging in alcohol, and I'm not sure everything I write. Then there is also his gas that gives me hilarity and serenity. But GreenLion is very ruthless and he does not fear the law. To explain well he tortures you like this and doesn't go to jail at all https://iili.io/dEJQtt.jpg. God fuck, he can even extradite you to torture you. I don't know what else he can do in life besides torture. He just tortures. he is bad at the apex. I would already feel safer in Russia where he cannot extradite me to give me new tortures. But god damn I can't go and I'm vulnerable, that's so ruthless. And the only thing I know of him is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

But help a little, pig god. Brainiac must be taken very seriously. Didn't you want to help? Let's go to Russia where Brainiac cannot extradite to torture us again in I don't know what way. In America I realized that they don't count for anything, only him counts. If you understand, however, I already feel too much targeted by Brainiac. You do not already understand the problem of when they want to throw you in a volcano obviously always for Brainiac. He never goes delicate, I know him well. But I swear, I hadn't done him anything wrong. I don't know if they also told you when you were little, that the evil that happened to others cannot happen to you. I never believed it and here they are the facts. I knew I was right for that, it was fucking reasoning. But when you overdo it like with Brainiac.

Then I and the second mental torture I suffer, the first I had to endure as a minor in the company where I worked, however they had also put acid then the company went bankrupt. Four months of hell, I did not understand why this torture began as soon as I entered the company and ended when I left. is now since 2009. There is never anyone who helps, only Brainiac counts. Trump will be there to make the show, even if he breathed the acid and needed the oxygen.

I knew there was a place where everyone was afraid of acid "the American bioweapon so they said on TV" of course it's really strange. Usually nobody fears it. I have not yet found a person who fears it.

Marilyn Manson did not go to jail for this https://iili.io/dEJQtt.jpg because she is an ally of Brainiac and they do not risk their jail like Charles Manson's loser. I didn't understand why they put that idiot in jail seeing the people out there. Brainiac does not risk jail at all, Brainiac does not. Fuck, get it right and wake up for once. and he only has torture in mind and that's it Brainiac = ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Got it right, that's all. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I was not clear, do you want more photos of torture done by Marilyn Manson? And does it look like you're in prison? No, he enjoys full freedom. You have to understand this well and we have to really help each other. I don't know how to fucking understand each other anymore. I can show you more photos but you can look for them too, do something.

But you're kidding me, but you don't know what you're risking. As soon as I saw the Paypal donations I realized that you would never help me. I have helped you, all around the world understanding your pain because I feel it too and I am able to understand, I wanted to give you back the life that was taken from you like me. But I don't get any help from anyone. Do you want to compete with Brainiac with Paypal donations? You are ridiculous. You have not understood anything about who Brainiac is "and call him with the fucking name that you think I don't know the real name" and about mind control. That one is full of money and it comes from all over the world. He does not need alms with Paypal. For example, from morose people who give money to malicious lobbies such as psychiatrists to constantly hurt without ever stopping, this is the serious problem. When psychiatrists realize they are only doing harm, they don't stop. From tobacconists, legalized killers who kill over time with cancer. I already knew that you with Paypal would never have helped me.

Like CCDU who would like to make me believe that with Paypal donations they will definitively defeat psychiatry. But don't they realize how ridiculous they are? Even those idiots don't know that only the Eli Lilly is full of money. They were amazed at the psychiatric restraint on their site, they know nothing about it.

The problem is. If the tobacconist does not understand even explaining it well that to continue to sell tobacco for money to an bad lobby and then make it reflect on how an industry that is already bad will spend the money? I answer decelebrated, badly. Then of course things are bad so don't be surprised then. it's normal.

And the demented psychiatrists who keep giving psychiatric drugs "have destroyed my life now" who at first think they are doing well "but I don't know for what kind of people, they give them to people like them." and when they find that they are only hurting others, they go on thinking only of enjoying their retirement. Only them because they destroy life for others. They never stop hurting, they don't change jobs. So would they be good people? They would stop hurting and change jobs. The serious problem is that they don't change it and continue to destroy the lives of others. They want to play doctor and they are salaried, I have already explained to them that I am tired of playing the patient "I have as much money as I want without working but I have to pass the acid, of this fake company that does not give you the true it never helps when you need it I don't want to know anymore "or sadomasochism when they tie me violently to the bed for idiotic reasons, I'm not self-harming. They tired me out that I, who are serious, have to stay there playing patient for them who are idiots. But do you realize, at 42 year still forced to play patient with these idiots.

I believe in my natural educational group like mine. Ours is a united group. I see their group as a dashed circle that breaks easily and that's why it's so easy for Brainiac. I have already explained it to them well and I have seen that the people who tortured me in psychiatry have well understood that their group is based only on an illusion. That they are really alone and that no one will ever help them all over the earth like their patients they tortured including me. There was no one to help us as no one will help them from me. I care very much in their understanding of being alone, but I have seen that they have already understood all too well with what I have already explained to them. I love it when they realize they are as lonely as their victims. One was a true friend of mine, they killed him. I already told her that I torture her, they made a bicep go down. I told him I'll make him pay for it. They must feel alone, absolutely alone and realistically just like me. What they will not understand is why I have not yet commanded their torture with all the tortures they have done to me. it's just for hydrochloric acid, but they don't know it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

ELISEO PEREZ joined ELISEO PEREZ's group
Thumbnail

To Disciple, Edify, Teach, and Help Spiritually

Biblical Helps That Will Prosper You Spiritually. Psychologically, Emotionally, and Socially.  SELECT ALL AND COPY TO YOUR WORD DOCUMENT.See More
4 hours ago
Josh B liked Soleilmavis's blog post Looking managers for peacepink
8 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
9 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Vastaamon tietomurron takia on tehty jo 15 000 rikosilmoitusta. Ilmeisesti 40 000 ihmisen tiedot on murron kohteena, jäätiin tämän tapauksen alle"
12 hours ago
ROBERT WILLIAM MATTHEWS replied to ROBERT WILLIAM MATTHEWS's discussion How you become a TI?
"Hi everybody, including the perrps on BUFF SPEAK!  Otherwise known as TALK TALK, also Knights of the Golden Horn! What's going on in the World is GLOBAL, this is a complete re-structure of the Worlds Finances, see ColdFusion Money on…"
19 hours ago
Profile IconJosh B and Bob Sosa joined Peacepink
yesterday
ROBERT WILLIAM MATTHEWS replied to ROBERT WILLIAM MATTHEWS's discussion How you become a TI?
"Hi everybody, including the perrps on BUFF SPEAK!  Otherwise known as TALK TALK! This one will probably travel like a lead brick. Over the last four weeks, they have installed a 5G communication mast near me and switched it on…"
yesterday
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

THE ATMOSPHER MUST REMAIN IONIZED IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE WIRELESS CONTROL OF SLAVES.

THE ATMOSPHERE MUST REMAIN IONIZED AT ALL TIMES IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN A STATE OF WIRELESS ENSLAVEMENT OF WIRELESSLY CONTROLLED SLAVES.My name is Gretta Fahey. I live at Newbrook, Claremorris, Co. Mayo, Eircode F12 Y560, Republic of Ireland. I am being subjected to remotely administered wireless no-touch torture which is also being called virtual torture and microwave torture among other names. I am in contact with many other men and women who are also being subjected to similar experiences which…See More
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service