Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

They have hidden the chloridic acid in the heating system, what people do not know and that from the radiators then comes out in the form of vapor not visible to the human eye. Chloridic acid is commonly sold light green but in the water of the plant it can be brown if little concentrated and confused with earth or black if very concentrated.

Chloridic acid gives the following problems:

Aerofalgia
Drowsiness
Insomnia
Nausea
Lack of thirst
Lack of balance
Tachycardia
Fibrillation
Heartbreaking
Heart attack
Liquid in the lungs
Reflux
Constipation
Difficult to urinate
Memory loss
Loss of concentration
Depression
Euphoria for the gas contained in it
Mental confusion
Absence of pleasure, of joy of living and feeling alive
View alteration
It doesn't feel hot and cold
Absence of sweat
Burning eyes
Odor alteration
No smells are heard
Stinks to the nose
Blood anus
Itching on the body
Change the color of the skin
With the air conditioner or common ventilation it sticks at certain points that are wanted of the skin as brown-colored scabs. These points are hidden under the clothes because in particular conditions they catch fire. Does not stick on hands, feet, neck, face. However, there are variants on the market where the color may be different and which may also stick to the face or other parts of the body.
As they are, they are very difficult to pull away, if they are washed for a long time, for example, under a shower, the color of the light green chloridic acid returns and they come off easily.
Tumor
Physical tiredness
Males - usually hidden as caused by bacteria that are not actually there:
Impotence
Prostate burning
Burning point of an erect penis
Burning to urinate
Lack of libido
Urine leakage
Females - normally hidden as caused by bacteria that in reality are not there:
Intimate burning
Intimate itching
Lack of orgasm
Unlubricated vagina
Urine leakage

Chloridic acid does not become steam if the temperature is constant in the environment. So you don't even have to use a fan in the house or else it gets lost in the environment and you breathe it.
Another problem is that it only needs to be heated to cause it to explode due to the gas contained in it. So if you continue to add it after a certain percentage heated by the boiler it explodes and burns the house.
Mental torture ceases if you are no longer intoxicated with acid.
If you don't believe that no visible steam comes out of the radiators to the human eye, then make yourself or put a perfume in the radiator system and you will feel that it is going to hitch around the house.

Views: 356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greenlion allowed me to help you all, but the rest didn't depend on me.

Greenlion, which is the name I gave him because I don't know the real one, can do whatever he wants with me. If he wants he can very well extradite me to torture me which is something I know he can do very well. I have chosen to help you all at my risk "immense conscious torture", you have not helped me to help others but GreenLion has not made me torture further. I also got very tired of people who don't help chronically.

Franco Villa said:

Now I am very angry. You had to help everyone and instead ask only the usual donations through paypal without giving any help. I cry. You don't cash anything. I was thinking, if GreenLion wanted me dead because I helped you all, I would surely have died in an instant or damned tortured if he wants. But GreenLion did not want my death, nor my further torture because I helped you. But what do you want from me? What do I suffer?

But if I help you then won't you want to fight me? I live in talia, don't shoot an atomic bomb here or even to other states that haven't done any harm. I've learned that helping someone is sometimes counterproductive, then that hurts you. Evil comes back to help a certain type of people.

Franco Villa said:

Greenlion allowed me to help you all, but the rest didn't depend on me.

Greenlion, which is the name I gave him because I don't know the real one, can do whatever he wants with me. If he wants he can very well extradite me to torture me which is something I know he can do very well. I have chosen to help you all at my risk "immense conscious torture", you have not helped me to help others but GreenLion has not made me torture further. I also got very tired of people who don't help chronically.

Franco Villa said:

Now I am very angry. You had to help everyone and instead ask only the usual donations through paypal without giving any help. I cry. You don't cash anything. I was thinking, if GreenLion wanted me dead because I helped you all, I would surely have died in an instant or damned tortured if he wants. But GreenLion did not want my death, nor my further torture because I helped you. But what do you want from me? What do I suffer?

Physical health is also monopolized, is it then? I have studied that certain evils have their natural evolution in society. Evil has its evolution. From when there were no caries problems you have teeth until the situation is disastrous.

You do not understand. You don't have the least power to impose on you that GreenLion has. Even for me, in somebody like GreenLion you don't count for anything because you can't do me any harm. I already know your good, the constant inertia in helping. All there, inertia.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Patrick Charette is now a member of Peacepink
4 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Morricia left a comment for JasonMxxxx
"I will pray for you brother im going through same thing Jesus is my only hope keeping my faith and looking toward the cross. Please pray for me too im here if yiu ever want to talk"
10 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

Brutal and evil:

When I sleep my heart beats as low as 37 per minutehttps://ibb.co/ysQMDkbWhen working,  whose heart beats like this?https://gofile.io/d/RPwicvPlus, my symptoms due to heart attack.Enter my house at any time  without opening any doors and hide in my house attic https://ibb.co/fNgn9ncRecently ,  one professor of University of  California, San Diego stated: If you are secretly forced…See More
12 hours ago
John Quigley replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
"I totally agree with this letter. I am a 24/7 victim of tortures by thought. And "they" used my materials. I am John Quigley."
17 hours ago
John Quigley liked Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
17 hours ago
JasonMxxxx replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
22 hours ago
Michael Aebi shared Soleilmavis's discussion on Facebook
23 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service