peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

DARK FORCES WITH THERE TECHNOLOGY ARE BEHIND THE ORGANIZED STALKING

LOOKING TO MEET A  TI THAT LIVES CLOSE TO VANCOUVER B.C CANADA, 1 1/2  HOUR IN PROXIMITY. TIS NEED TO START GETING TOGETHER PHYSICALLY, IF THEY LIVE IN PROXIMITY TO EACHOTHER. BY GETTING TOGETHER  , THE DARK FORCES , AND THEIR   ATTACKS  AKA TECHNOLOGY,    WOULD BE DISAPATED GREATLY.  WHEN AFEW  TI S TOGETHER,  THERE TECHNOLOGY  AKA FREQUENCY ATTACKS WOULD HAVE ALOT MORE DIFFICULTY  PENETRATING THE TI S ENERGETIC FEILD , . THEY HAVE SEPARATED US ON PURPOSE , THEY KNOW IF TI S WOULD GET TOGETHER PHYSICALLY,  IT WOULD BE HARDER TO ATTACK THEM. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE USUALLY IN GROUPS. THE MORE PEOPLE TOGETHER CAN FOCUS MORE ENERGY TO ATTACK THE TI S. 

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a huge amount of people watching me online without my consent. My targeting is very physical, call constant and very dangerous. I am being ronticized during the stages of sleep. People have been put around me to help stage this. Is there ANYone who could help by doing amilitary style " vigilance on watches" type of setup? These people DO go into houses, both when the occupants are away AND when the occupants are asleep.

I need a setup where someone would be on watches at all times. I need someone to watch while I a asleep (as long as they cannot be affected by the drone and satellite Lillie or D waves, which can affect people's personalities and actions when they're awake. For some reason they are working with me after I have gone to sleep.  I am female and need to leave this house where there are males to do bad things to me but the city/state just keep telling me to walk into a hospital and ask for a psychiatric test, without any further response to helping with the physical assault and vandalism/theft of valuales and important paper work.  I am a believer and I believe in prayer.  That is the only thing I am basically able to do is pray for all that I see occurimg in the world.  I should NOT nhave my ody used.  I have been abducted when I HAVE driven down the road to a rest stop or gone to a hotel.

must apologize. My writing gets hacked. I said my attacks are physical, constant and now include being roboticized at night.

Tee said:

I have a huge amount of people watching me online without my consent. My targeting is very physical, call constant and very dangerous. I am being ronticized during the stages of sleep. People have been put around me to help stage this. Is there ANYone who could help by doing a military style "night watch" type of setup? These people DO go into houses, both when the occupants are away AND when the occupants are asleep.

I need a setup where someone would be on watches at all times. I need someone to watch while I am asleep (as long as they cannot be affected by the drone and satellite Lillie or D waves, which can affect people's personalities and actions when they're awake. For some reason they are working with me after I have gone to sleep.  I am female and need to leave this house where there are males to do bad things to me but the city/state just keep telling me to walk into a hospital and ask for a psychiatric test, without any further response to helping with the physical assault and vandalism/theft of valuables and important paper work.  I am a believer and I believe in prayer.  That is the only thing I am basically able to do is pray for all that I see occuring in the world.  I should NOT have my body used.  I have been abducted when I HAVE driven down the road to a rest stop or gone to a hotel.  I have been informed that technological sabotage is close to the final stage of Jade helm. It allows them to do all.sorts of things via computer and video to discredit and frame people.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Sugey Ortiz-Serrano commented on Sugey Ortiz-Serrano's group RNM COLOMBIA
"Hola a todos, espero que estén pasándola bien y que esta navidad traiga momentos de paz y la cercanía de familia y amigos. Que todos sus deseos sean cumplidos y que el Dueño del universo los bendiga.  Les escribo…"
23 minutes ago
deca posted a video

5G GENOTOXIC MICROWAVE TRANSMITTERS ON 24 / 7

UNINSURABLE 5G IN GATESHEAD FILLING HOMES WITH TOXIC MICROWAVE RADIATION PENETRATING YOUR WALLS FROM ILLEGAL UNLAWFUL TECH. CAUSING - DIABETES - INFERTILITY ...
6 hours ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano posted a status
"Hoy se cumplen 5 años, 3 meses, 3 días de saber que soy TI. Día 1.Sept 15 de 2013. Dic.18.2018. 7.57 a.m."
14 hours ago
"El controlador hizo este ataque porque para e´se cumple fecha desde que comenzó a controlarme.Dic.18.2018. 7.54 a.m."
14 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

POINTLESS WORK

A section of pharmaceutical drugs are causing long term amnesia in seniors. Good people are then needlessly employed to take care of these people.See More
17 hours ago
"dijo un señor "ya se Sugey por qué está así, le quitan pedacito a pedacito su castellano"Dic.17.2018. 10.02 p.m."
yesterday
"Dijo un muchacho, "déjela que sola ya se mata" Dic 17.2018"
yesterday
"Se que me están matando y no puedo hacer nada y nadie hace nada por mí. Lo peor es que la gente está contenta. Dic.17.2018.9.36 p.m."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service