Denial - denial.

I have seen how people in the psychiatric community view TIs. It is sad and it makes me angry. Not only that, some patients with mental disorders who have symptoms that could be either from electronic harassment and mind control, or a mental illness, or one causes the other - even a lot of these people deny that there is a real set of programs run covertly that target people with mind control.

I will post a few comments from a popular mental health forum posted to someone who had started topics about TIs.

"You are not being targeted. This is a delusion you are suffering from. Please stop posting this stuff here."

"I wish I felt so special that I thought gigantic world organizations spend a lot of their time and resources on me and my daily life."

(I guess that person never heard of MK Ultra that DID spend a lot of time and resources on a lot of people.)

"You should seek professional help for these bizarre thoughts."

"This is delusional thinking. Locking this to prevent more of this unhealthy garbage being spewed here."

What will happen if some of these people are really targeted and it isn't a delusion? They will be convinced they are sick by a doctor and be pumped full of powerful psychiatric drugs that make you tired, overweight and sexually dysfunctional. Some of them might get so severe they have to go on disability, get paid around $700 a month and never be able to have assets over $2000. It makes you wonder if the programs aren't designed that if you don't make it and pass the tests they will drive you crazy enough that you will get diagnosed mentally ill, become disabled and lose a lot of opportunities for employment, advancement, home ownership and things like that.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –