Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

I have seen how people in the psychiatric community view TIs. It is sad and it makes me angry. Not only that, some patients with mental disorders who have symptoms that could be either from electronic harassment and mind control, or a mental illness, or one causes the other - even a lot of these people deny that there is a real set of programs run covertly that target people with mind control.

I will post a few comments from a popular mental health forum posted to someone who had started topics about TIs.

"You are not being targeted. This is a delusion you are suffering from. Please stop posting this stuff here."

"I wish I felt so special that I thought gigantic world organizations spend a lot of their time and resources on me and my daily life."

(I guess that person never heard of MK Ultra that DID spend a lot of time and resources on a lot of people.)

"You should seek professional help for these bizarre thoughts."

"This is delusional thinking. Locking this to prevent more of this unhealthy garbage being spewed here."

What will happen if some of these people are really targeted and it isn't a delusion? They will be convinced they are sick by a doctor and be pumped full of powerful psychiatric drugs that make you tired, overweight and sexually dysfunctional. Some of them might get so severe they have to go on disability, get paid around $700 a month and never be able to have assets over $2000. It makes you wonder if the programs aren't designed that if you don't make it and pass the tests they will drive you crazy enough that you will get diagnosed mentally ill, become disabled and lose a lot of opportunities for employment, advancement, home ownership and things like that.

Views: 1774

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EIP  "I know for a fact ive been targeted all my life"

I don`t get this?  thou it is a common belief in the TI community

I don`t understand why would need to target you all your life ?

clearly they profile you and there be some reason why you fit the criteria they are looking to be a subjected to this program ..but its about what they are looking for/doing ....not us 

also I see no need why they would have to targeted you for years prior ...basically as soon as you get hit by the technology is roughly when you should claim you were targeted from ...maybe a month or two prior but that's it

I was around 33 years old when this started and had a pretty normal life up till then

I do  remember  when I got targeted my mind work over time racken  my brains out searching my memory`s  trying to figure out why me ...why would anybody target me ...but over time I released it was not about me and what I had done ... but what was being done to me and how they were trying to cover it up .....because as well as being a victime you are a potential witness to these crimes  hence why they what you to discredit yourself and constructed some type of narrative based on your life (who/how/why) etc instead of understanding their motives and reason for them experimenting on unwitting humans

Lyndsey Kwiatkowski said:

People who become targeted are monitored through out b their lives even before they become harassed b and tortured. Targets have a certain personality type or genetic characteristics which makes them sought after.
I know that is a common belief and something that is propagates around but I have not seen any evidence that supports this .....again does not mean that its false ...just means I have not come across any evidence that supports it 
again obviously being targeted like this and especially being attacked by EMF  would damage your "genetic characteristics" so that does not seem logical to me
too me unfortunately they need human guinea pigs to test this technology on ....no human subject to use ...no test ..and you can only do so much on rats & monkeys .....
if anything they would be interested in changes their targeting has caused too your genetics ....how much and how long thier exposure leavals etc

hmm sounds like what alien abductees claim that the  aliens are after their DNA  ...but if you seen Jurassic park with a tiny bit of persevered DNA they can clone/bring back a dinosaur so they idea they would have to keep coming back to get genetics ...does not make sense to me ....plus why the torture  etc ..

nope to me they have done/doing  something to us and monitoring it /covering it up

possible some TI`s  have been used in some other prior illegal unethical program ...and now getting zapped by the technology  to cover that up ...get them off the street and into the mental health system

"In my opinion it is more of a game than an experiment. Heck this has been going on in some form since the 1950s.  At this point millions of people are targeted.  They have been brain mapped and are controllable. "

cat cat,

Millions of people were targeted (witch-hunt) since 1950's and before - just before they didn't have the tech developed to implant. These days in developed countries victims like me are rare, very most are dead. These days almost everybody has a "psychiatrists" right, call them stalkers or perps if you will, for me they're simply "psychiatrists".

Something from the end of 70's or early 80's:

cat cat said:

deca said:    "also I see no need why they would have to targeted you for years prior ...basically as soon as you get hit by the technology is roughly when you should claim you were targeted from ...maybe a month or two prior but that's it"

As I was typing a reply to your post I realized that no one I mean no one knows for sure why they are targeted.  It is all speculative. I do know I was gang stalked for 2 years prior to dew torture.  In my opinion it is more of a game than an experiment. Heck this has been going on in some form since the 1950s.  At this point millions of people are targeted.  They have been brain mapped and are controllable.    Think about it ....... how could so many people all over the world be come stalkers in an instant.  The new world order is here.  FYI, I do believe families are targeted and some from birth.  This is way deeper than any of us can imagine.  Just think of a bunch of screwed up sicko Hitler clones and you have your answer to who and why.

nice song!

thanks chanath, for some reason almost all Ozzy's songs from 70's, 80's and 90's are banned from you tube, they say because copyright, so it's hard to find on you tube... at least Metallica is not banned ;)

So I can post something like this (Hey, I'm their muse, at least someone like me), hope you'll like it:

deca said "they would be interested in changes their targeting has caused.... how much and how long their exposure levels.."

I agree with this. I believe it was John Hall who first suggested this. Obviously if they want to control whole populations, then it would be useless to have a technology which incapacitated or killed people within a short time - there would then be nobody left to control.

Also, I think Robert Duncan said it`s a random selection of people, and that is the normal practice for a scientific experiment. That then gives a wide variety of ages, gender, types of people, so they can have information on most types of people and how it affects them.

I don`t get this? thou it is a common belief in the TI community

I don`t understand why would need to target you all your life ?

Deca its ok you dont need to " get this "
I dont want to explain why mum and I was targeted from birth I just know we have and thats it. Some believe they are some believe its recent.

look I gave up listing to the moron on the video blood of David etc

why don`t you watch real videos by experts that have actually done proper research into this like Dr john hall

look this is what EMF (microwaves ) does to blood

every TI I have come across has been exposed to EMF

Thanks for the video, deca.

I will use it to inform and help people when the smart meters get going here.

The video makes sense if you know about the RH negative blood line.  They are targeted more and are ones selected by the blood typing done at birth. I don't agree with everything in these links but enough to know better.

Chemtrails target RH negative and Indigo blood lines,

http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2015/05/chemtrails-target-rh-n...

TIs and the RH negative blood factor,

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TQBPQUVEGG0ED7T5T

Project mannequin, UK Cloning, mind control and genetic enhancement program,

From their website -

"The NSA is looking for people of certain bloodlines and these are mainly people of Celtic/Blueblood (aristocratic) genetics. People with these genetics have a predisposition to paranormal ability as these cultures have practised paranormal abilities for generations. Therefore it is in the genetic memory of individuals with these bloodlines. These individuals have an RH-negative blood factor. My father’s mother was a French aristocrat called Vera De Tillard. The De Tillard family goes back to the French royal family of the French revolution. In the 1950’s a bloodline study was started by the NSA based at Harwell laboratories to find these children to be used in project Mannequin. However my family was targeted for mind control before this. From this study at Harwell labs project mannequin was then started by the NSA in 1972 at the underground facility in Peasmore. "

http://www.whale.to/b/mannequin.html

They take your blood and genetic codes at birth, like when they take the placenta. They mark and tag you. If you fit their profile they decide to watch you or target you then or later. They mold your life by setting up a bunch of circumstances that will get you to go in the direction they want you to go in.

deca said:

look I gave up listing to the moron on the video blood of David etc

why don`t you watch real videos by experts that have actually done proper research into this like Dr john hall

look this is what EMF (microwaves ) does to blood

every TI I have come across has been exposed to EMF

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Mrs.magrate left a comment for Wiley Grigsby
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
5 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Rodney France
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
5 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Zachary Michels
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
5 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Mikey
6 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Angelica Berrios
6 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Gerald Covington
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
7 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Mohammed Metzler
8 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Rhys Mcneil
8 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service