Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

TI's Dr. John Hall's Documentaries about TI's are to be aired this month on the Discovery Channel , the US Government is giving them hell and threatening them into not airing it , Dr. Hall says that if a bunch of TI's email and ring the discovery channel then they may go our way and not the Governments. The pilot is filmed and ready to go , and if it is a success then they will film the whole series. CONTACT THEM TI's   

Views: 880

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Even that post , everything about that post screamed COURT , now Lazarus am I getting this right , what you are fixating on are the words "Legal Jargon"  and the fact that I viewed a post from yesterday that I didn't like , commented on it , viewed a post today that I missed yesterday that I didn't like and commented on it? am I getting this right? I didn't, BUT SO WHAT IF I COMMENTED THE SAME POST TWICE? I didn't but what if I did? that is a crap argument Lazarus.

Now what you are conveniently (even blatantly) avoiding is, my problem with you is that you seem to be too deliberate , you are looking for any angle , ANY ANGLE to shoot this down, you are not being real, what am I to think? you are looking like someone on the high school debate team looking for any argument, any angle , anyway to make this Dr. Hall discovery channel documentary campaign look like a bad idea. AND IT IS NOT A BAD IDEA. I am a TI and will try anything to bring this to an end, Dr. Hall says give it ago then that is good enough for me, I will take his opinion over yours any day Lazarus, (and I would advise all other TI's to do the same).

Lazarus , I told you , if you have any doubts about my message from Dr Hall then email him , if it will give you on less excuse then tell him that you got his contact details from me , halldr@hotmail.com  . People I really do not know what Lazarus's agenda is here , you are a TI you have nothing to lose , I am telling you what DR Hall says , never mind all of the slight of hand and the smoke and mirrors , the excuses and angles , I am relaying what Hall says , if you are questioning if Hall wants you to email the discovery channel then email him and he will tell you what I have.

"TI's Dr. John Hall's Documentaries about TI's are to be aired this month on the Discovery Channel" indicates that the show is on.  But "he told me that if a bunch of TI's contacted the channel then it MIGHT just swing it our way" suggests that it is not. Hasn't the network unveiled their line up for this month already? If they really have already decided against it because of Government intimidation, should we force the issue? Is this why you are having difficulty accessing their 'suggestion box'? Did Dr. Hall not provide any destination for supporters to call?

"Even that post , everything about that post screamed COURT , now Lazarus am I getting this right , what you are fixating on are the words "Legal Jargon"  and the fact that I viewed a post from yesterday that I didn't like , commented on it , viewed a post today that I missed yesterday that I didn't like and commented on it? am I getting this right? I didn't, BUT SO WHAT IF I COMMENTED THE SAME POST TWICE? I didn't but what if I did? that is a crap argument Lazarus." - In other words these "quite a few" posts which you claim I made and for which I requested evidence (since I never made them) have not materialized. You made them up.  But the fact is that your post on that other discussion was about the same issue (calling the network), which I have pointed out and which you did not address. Will you still maintain the pretense that you "had not seen" what it was responding to?

Secondly,

"Now what you are conveniently (even blatantly) avoiding is, my problem with you is that you seem to be too deliberate , you are looking for any angle , ANY ANGLE to shoot this down, you are not being real, what am I to think? you are looking like someone on the high school debate team looking for any argument, any angle , anyway to make this Dr. Hall discovery channel documentary campaign look like a bad idea. AND IT IS NOT A BAD IDEA. I am a TI and will try anything to bring this to an end, Dr. Hall says give it ago then that is good enough for me, I will take his opinion over yours any day Lazarus, (and I would advise all other TI's to do the same)." - I would advise other TI's to consider whether the ends justify the means.  Dr. Hall, if we are to believe what we are reading on this page, and the statements attributed to him by someone who is making up stuff to attempt to discredit my reasonable reservations on this strategy, appears to have made a poor decision in selecting his messenger.

The fact that you are no longer telling us not to let him know this came from you seriously enhances your credibility with regards to the idea that Dr. Hall is actually behind this.  If this is so, then posting any of these comments you have alleged without evidence that I made yesterday (and which I do not recall, nor find in my own records) would also help Dr. Hall's cause, in that other members might be inclined to trust you, his messenger, and do as he requests without reservations. When you represent a dignitary of Dr. Hall's magnitude, remarks about head wounds sustained in the Coliseum do not help anyone. Thank you.

Stephen O' Neill said:

Lazarus , I told you , if you have any doubts about my message from Dr Hall then email him , if it will give you on less excuse then tell him that you got his contact details from me , halldr@hotmail.com  . People I really do not know what Lazarus's agenda is here , you are a TI you have nothing to lose , I am telling you what DR Hall says , never mind all of the slight of hand and the smoke and mirrors , the excuses and angles , I am relaying what Hall says , if you are questioning if Hall wants you to email the discovery channel then email him and he will tell you what I have.

There was no logic in any of that , lots and lots of words but not a lot of sense , you or anyone go over the first page, from YOUR first post on , your every post was NEGATIVE every single one you fought tooth and nail , I am not going to quote , I don't have to , go over it yourself, there wouldn't be enough room to quote, so go over all your posts , they were all negative.

I made things up? what are you doing? your whole demeanor was talking down , making it all look bad , confusing things , look over the fist page , its all there.

Me telling you that you can tell Dr Hall that you got has details from me makes me lose credibility? where is the logic in that?

You are looking for any excuse , any angle , I am just telling you what Dr Hall says , that's all , lets not complicate things (which you have been going out of your way to do from the start).

Lazar Lazar Lazar PERP PERP PERP. 

Stephen O' Neill said:

"There was no logic in any of that , lots and lots of words but not a lot of sense" perfectly describes your own post here. Let's try to focus on one point:

"Me telling you that you can tell Dr Hall that you got has details from me makes me lose credibility? where is the logic in that?"  For some reason you have presented the issue all backwards.  I said that the fact that you have reversed your position on NOT telling him (to your present position of, "now it's okay to tell him this is coming from me" actually enhances your credibility (on that one issue).

Delete

The fact that you are no longer telling us not to let him know this came from you seriously enhances your credibility with regards to the idea that Dr. Hall is actually behind this.

Logical enough for you?

Until we factor in these unverified allegations of statements you attribute to me still without any evidence that you are not making them up, it isn't really clear why I should have to explain how not hiding from acknowledging your role and responsibility in Dr. Hall's (alleged) request increases your credibility. Once we recall that your accusations are made up, it becomes much clearer.

Would it be OK if I say LEGAL JARGON? will you not fixate ,turn or twist it into this or that? , Alright you or anyone email Dr. Hall and put you concerns to him, I am relaying what he told me , that's it , that's all , why all the twists and turns ,the complications , the confusion, it doesn't add up (unless you are a PERP). I am not making anything up, email Dr Hall , he will tell you what he told me , it's not rocket science , HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT HE TOLD ME.

"All clear now?" no not really Lazarus ,I lose credibility? I am telling you or anyone email Dr. Hall when he tells you to contact the discovery channel it will confirm what I am relaying (not Alleging) ,what will you say then?

Now you or no one can dispute that the whole first page with regard to your posts came across as being deliberate (everything you wrote) do you want me to quote? there wouldn't be enough room for me to quote , l could just say that the whole thing is evidence that you were , and are being Deliberate. (it's too obvious Lazarus). 

Until you post evidence of these comments you falsely attribute to me, you can call it anything you like. The fact that you have made it all up in order to pretend that your response yesterday was to a point you "had not seen yet" is very clear to anyone who reads both pages of this discussion. Also, you (ironically) accuse me of "fabricating", which is what you yourself have just been caught doing. May we see these 'fabrications', please? My first response (which you called "NEGATIVE") was to request a link to where Dr. Hall makes this announcement. Read it again.

Reply by Stephen O' Neill 8 minutes ago
Would it be OK if I say LEGAL JARGON?

Look you can not dispute anything, you turned you twisted , you fought tooth and nail ,I relayed Halls message, you wanted evidence , I told you to contact Dr Hall , I ask not to tell him that you got his contact details from me instead that you got it from a link I provided , you use that as a weapon , then I said ok you can tell him I gave you his details , then you use that as a weapon, you twist this way and you twist that way , you have used any and every angle you could. It isn't rocket science Lazarus email Dr Hall.

Now you can try to create any mickey mouse argument you want , what are we talking about?, Halls documentaries, what is the heading of this thread? Halls documentaries ,you called me lie after lie , email Hall , what have you got to lose? if I am lying then he will tell you. Now are you still fixating on me commenting on your post ,and then seeing something else that you said that I had missed and then commenting on that also? are you still fixating on that dung argument? really? , look I haven't even looked over what it was , but if it is going to put your stupid no point argument to rest well then I will, is that really what you want , I will be honest (just like I have been from the start) I really don't know off the top of my head what I was commenting on , but I do know (FOR A FACT) that my comments where on two different posts of yours , now do you really want me to go back over and dissect all of the posts? really?. And if I do are you going to just invent something else? or will you email Dr. Hall , and then apologize for "ALLEGING" this and that about me? , this will be a two way thing, I will go over the posts and tell you what I was commenting on first , then I will tell you what I was commenting on second, ok? but then you will email Dr Hall and ask has he advised TI's to contact the discovery channel, OK? deal? and then you can apologize to me for putting me on the dock and cross examining me and calling me everything under the sun. Deal Lazarus? 

NOW I AM IN A DIFFERENT TIME ZONE THEN YOU SO I AM GOING TO BED , AND I WILL SEE WHAT YOUR ANSWER IS TOMORROW.

Lazarus Zombie said:

Until you post evidence of these comments you falsely attribute to me, you can call it anything you like. The fact that you have made it all up in order to pretend that your response yesterday was to a point you "had not seen yet" is very clear to anyone who reads both pages of this discussion. Also, you (ironically) accuse me of "fabricating", which is what you yourself have just been caught doing. May we see these 'fabrications', please? My first response (which you called "NEGATIVE") was to request a link to where Dr. Hall makes this announcement. Read it again.

Reply by Stephen O' Neill 8 minutes ago
Would it be OK if I say LEGAL JARGON?

1. Any question of who is twisting and turning is settled very easily by the fact that we are still awaiting evidence of the statements you attribute to me and of which there seem to be no records. You made them up so you could pretend that you "had not seen yet" the very comment to which you were responding below.
As anyone can see, it's very clear here that you are addressing my post on your page, since you identify the issues. Pretending your are responding to a different post, whether 'legal jargon' or otherwise, is not so easily managed when there are in fact no such posts to present.
You accused me of "fabricating", all the while you were alleging statements on my part which you can't produce (which you 'fabricated'). Dr. Hall can't help you on this one - how would he know whether you have any evidence that I have made the statements you allege, until you have 'produced' them?  It is not a service to his endeavors to be making accusatory attributions of statements which do not in fact exist.
Your previous statement seems to imply that I am calling you a liar about Dr. Hall's request, whereas I have simply requested evidence for the statements which you claim that I have made. These are clearly different issues.
Thank you.
Comment by Stephen O' Neill 14 hours ago

Lazarus , what are you doing? did you get knocked on the head in the Coliseum or something? what is the problem? what is it that you can not get?. PEOPLE do not be put off by contacting the Discovery channel like Dr Hall asked , if Lazarus wants no part of it then leave him to it, do not let him shape your opinion.  

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/status/show?id=2351430%3AStatus%... How can you pretend that you "did not see" what you have already responded to?  'Or', where then is the statement you claim prompted this response? It's not rocket science!

Alright Lazarus , now I can't frigging sleep over you , you have me on a high lol, OK , you completely ignored my last post but never the less I am going to end your mickey mouse no point argument.

The my old flower comment I made was about the post directly above it.

The first Coliseum comment that I made was after seeing this comment you made on Dante's channel , which left me boiling http://peacepink.ning.com/profile/DanteKaliDas?xg_source=activity 

I copied and pasted it on to your channel right away so I could be sure you would get it.

Then later , the Gladiator comment I made speaks for itself because the post I was commenting on was in it. Now what are you going to invent now Lazarus? ,are you going to email Dr Hall to confirm what it is that I am "ALLEGING" ? or  , are you going to twist and turn some more? ha?  hmm?

Now this is just my opinion which I am entitled to ,but you stink of PERP Lazarus , you are too deliberate, too argumentative  ,too disagreeing , you are no TI , no way , NO-FRIGGING-WAY.  

Lazarus Zombie said:

Any question of who is twisting and turning is settled very easily by the fact that we are still awaiting evidence of the statements you attribute to me and of which there seem to be no records. You made them up so you could pretend that you "had not seen yet" the very comment to which you were responding below.
As I say, it's very clear here that you are addressing my post on your page, since you identify the issues. Pretending your are responding to a different post, whether 'legal jargon' or otherwise, is not so easily managed when there are in fact no such posts to present.
You accused me of "fabricating", all the while you were alleging statements on my part which you can't produce (which you 'fabricated'). Dr. Hall can't help you on this one - how would he know whether you have any evidence that I have made the statements you allege, until you have 'produced' them?  It is not a service to his endeavors to be making accusatory attributions of statements which do not in fact exist.
Your previous statement seems to imply that I am calling you a liar about Dr. Hall's request, whereas I have simply requested evidence for the statements which you claim that I have made. These are clearly different issues.
Comment by Stephen O' Neill 14 hours ago

Lazarus , what are you doing? did you get knocked on the head in the Coliseum or something? what is the problem? what is it that you can not get?. PEOPLE do not be put off by contacting the Discovery channel like Dr Hall asked , if Lazarus wants no part of it then leave him to it, do not let him shape your opinion.  

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/status/show?id=2351430%3AStatus%... How can you pretend that you "did not see" what you have already responded to?  'Or', where then is the statement you claim prompted this?

Can you explain how my re-posting of your new discussion after it was buried under spam "left your blood boiling"? Perhaps these sorts of perceptual disorders could explain the sudden insomnia...

(You)

The first Coliseum comment that I made was after seeing this comment you made on Dante's channel , which left me boiling http://peacepink.ning.com/profile/DanteKaliDas?xg_source=activity

(Me)

Comment by Lazarus Zombie yesterday - Here's the brand new discussion which became rapidly displaced by this flurry of statements:
1 hour ago

Stephen O' Neill posted a discussion

Discovery channel TI's documentaries (DR. John Hall)

TI's Dr. John Hall's Documentaries about TI's are to be aired this month on the Discovery Channel ,

Oh, look - mine was right below it.  Lucky I noticed!  ;-)

Lazarus Zombie posted a blog post

"The End..." - the Doors open with their closer!

It has been alleged that investigator and author Anthony Forwood is operating a "fake victim site"...

(Posted on 'Best regards to all, my situation requires clever minds getting to the bottom of things')

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"MINÄ VOISIN KYSYÄ NIIN KUIN MARJUT USEIN TEKI_OLENKO AINOA ? Olenko ainoa TI, joka on joutunut jo lapsena kohteeksi? En. Myös Marjut on. Muitakin lapsikohteita on, mutta eivät taida olla joutuneita GS:n kohteiksi. Olenko ainoa,…"
2 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

THE EXTREME DANGER OF ACCEPTING THE HYDROGEL VACCINE.

THE EXTREME DANGERS OF ACCEPTING THE HYDROGEL VACCINE WHICH IS INTENDED FOR YOUR PERMANENT ENSLAVEMENT.I herewith enclose the following youtube link where the online researcher Celeste Solum gives us most of the following information. I added some of my own opinions at the end of the post.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSIuArJXrZkIn the past microchips were forceably injected into some non-consenting individuals but those non-consenting…See More
8 hours ago
Steve Wong posted a status
9 hours ago
Xuthal posted a discussion

My Story

I've been a member of peacepink for a while but never told my story. I became a T.I when I was a child. My family had some land in the wilderness. It was there that I believe the Canadian Government had a research outpost. When I was around three they implanted me with a microchip. I believe that I am genetically altered. I have reason to believe that I was modified before birth. I am fairly certain that I have feline DNA, catnip gets me high, straw Berry's make me sick to the stomach. In the…See More
yesterday
Profile IconJ T and Julie joined Peacepink
yesterday
Victoria liked Soleilmavis's blog post THE OFFICE OF THE UNITED NATIONS SPECIAL RAPPORTEUR ON TORTURE HAS PUBLISHED VICTIMS' DOCUMENTS
yesterday
JasonMxxxx liked Soleilmavis's blog post THE OFFICE OF THE UNITED NATIONS SPECIAL RAPPORTEUR ON TORTURE HAS PUBLISHED VICTIMS' DOCUMENTS
yesterday
CLS commented on Soleilmavis's blog post THE OFFICE OF THE UNITED NATIONS SPECIAL RAPPORTEUR ON TORTURE HAS PUBLISHED VICTIMS' DOCUMENTS
"Individuals section at the bottomhttps://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/Torture/SRTorture/Pages/CallGA75.aspx"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service