Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

TI's Dr. John Hall's Documentaries about TI's are to be aired this month on the Discovery Channel , the US Government is giving them hell and threatening them into not airing it , Dr. Hall says that if a bunch of TI's email and ring the discovery channel then they may go our way and not the Governments. The pilot is filmed and ready to go , and if it is a success then they will film the whole series. CONTACT THEM TI's   

Views: 889

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh dear God, my perps do this to me all the time , errors = FOREVER , THROUGH and YOUR. Look over the whole thread by the way TI's VERY entertaining.

So, that's a 'no', then?  The show is not going to air?  It becomes exceedingly difficult to decide which of your statements we are intended to take more seriously:  the announcement that the "documentaries about TI's are to be aired", or your exhortations that we promote the pilot so that it "just MIGHT" be shown.  Perhaps once you've completed your online diagnoses, you could return to the subject of Dr. Hall's proposed pilot. Is it on or not, already? Should I wait and see what you tell Lars? What Is the name of the series, anyway?  We should probably know this when we're petitioning the Discovery Channel, wouldn't you say?

Now you claim that I'm not being real because I don't want to watch your video after you have thrice accused me of "fixating" on you?  That's not actually all that surprising to me.  Get over yourself.  You are just someone who horribly botched a simple request by launching an offensive against someone with questions.  You have already made Dr. Hall look like someone with poor delegation skills.  As I say, if responding to the question about your apparently contradictory statements is too challenging, don't sweat it, already!  Under my skin?  You barely amuse, Dr. Freud.

Stephen O' Neill said:

WOW, I really did get under your skin, didn't I Lazarus? ,WOW , you are not right in the head mate, but for anyone or everyone go else over the whole thread and make up your own mind about who is right and who is VERY WRONG.

I will say it again Lazarus YOU ARE NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD, and I know what I am taking about. This is just too unhealthy, I really do pity the poor people that are in your life and have to deal with you on the day to day , they have my sympathy. And you didn't look at my video? , you are not being real Lazarus.

And as far as the campaign go's you have made very sure that it was going to fail , it is over , why wish me luck with it, you really didn't mean that did you??? , You are not now nor have you been real from the start of this , (BUT I HAVE) . One last time Lazarus , you are not right in the head. So long fella.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fabrication

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fabrication?s=t

Lazarus , I really don't know what to say to you , the difference between you and I Sir is that I care about my fellow victims , but apparently you do not , you are a TI and you are suffering , how do I know this Lazarus?  because I am getting hammered , they are knocking the living CRAP out of me 24/7--365 year after year after year. Now I feel TERRIBLE for my fellow victims , I know what they are going though, I am getting an hour and a half, two , three hours sleep at night , EVERY NIGHT, but you Lazarus, you see these very weak very suicidal victims and you entertain yourself, at their expense , never mind the FACT that they can not face another day , what is important is the FACT that Lazarus wants to feel like the BIG BRAIN, this is the LAZARUS show , this is all about LAZARUS don't you know. LAZARUS'S   IQ , LAZARUS'S brain.

Lazarus , I do not care about the Dr. Hall documentaries anymore , I have discovered something much more important , you Sir are very much hurting our cause. It is not all about how INTELLIGENT you are Lazarus , it is nothing about you Sir, you are just a TI , one of 1.000.000 equally intelligent victims. You are nothing Lazarus , trust me I know what I  am talking about, get this SUPER TARGETED INDIVIDUAL illusion out of your head , because it is hurting our cause. Have some COMPASSION for your fellow victims , do not try to use them to UP YOURSELF Lazarus , WHAT ARE YOU DOING SIR?.      

You know what Lazarus , the more I am sussing you out fella the more I am disgusted by you Sir. We are all guinea pigs in MIND CONTROL research , but you see this as entertainment, RIPPING victims apart to make yourself look INTELLIGENT, and I do not care about your VOCABULARY and your fancy words, you are nothing special Sir. Get over yourself, get with the program Lazarus ,and join the team.

Negative about Hall , Duncan , )ME( , from what I hear everyone, go away Lazarus , you are putting me off PEACEPINK, and you are being more hateful then my PERPS , WTH?  

Now are you going to WAKE UP?? lol not a hope. Lazarus knows best. Mr-IQ.

Go away Lazarus , I am growing more disgusted by you the more I realize exactly what and who you really are. The more peacepik TI's that are giving their opinions of YOU the more I am realizing that I really should not bother with YOU.. I have had enough of you , GOOD BYE Lazarus.

And one last thing, halldr@hatmail.com  ,what have you got to lose, WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?.. Ask DR JOHN HALL ..You are an idiot Lazarus,  (that happens to have a flair for words). AND THESE ARE THE LAST WORD'S BETWEEN US EVER.

Guy's I seen that Dr. Hall's Targeted the Movie website is down so I asked him what the story is and also asked the up to the minute news on the discovery channel documentaries and this was is reply.

"Discovery crumbled under government pressure. The movie is still on and website should be back up in a week or so. It got hacked".

Chatting to Dr. all again online , asked him about any new developments with regards to the EU Parliament , he said in his Guinea Pigs book that he was working with them , and he said.

"There's some things going on in Europe that I'm not allowed to elaborate on just yet. If Discovery doesn't air it I'll probably finish a documentary of our own"

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Also TI's , do any of you know about this FIRECRACKER FILMS?  check out this link , they too are on about documentaries regarding targeted individual , (this is a year old). I emailed them tonight to ask is it still on , they are from the UK. Look at this it is about 15 minutes long.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ti-voice/2014/02/18/firecracker-films-...

the Firecracker films is a ) the USA based one not the UK one ....and its the  discovery channel one waiting to be aired ...thou its was  to be aired in February  ...and there is some hold up from it being aired on the discovery channel thou its been ready for a long while.....

Stephen O' Neill said:

Chatting to Dr. all again online , asked him about any new developments with regards to the EU Parliament , he said in his Guinea Pigs book that he was working with them , and he said.

"There's some things going on in Europe that I'm not allowed to elaborate on just yet. If Discovery doesn't air it I'll probably finish a documentary of our own"

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Also TI's , do any of you know about this FIRECRACKER FILMS?  check out this link , they too are on about documentaries regarding targeted individual , (this is a year old). I emailed them tonight to ask is it still on , they are from the UK. Look at this it is about 15 minutes long.

also there is this going on in Europe at the moment or soon

http://covertharassmentconference.com/home

Oh thanks for clearing that up for me Deca , I heard all about you mate, someone was explaining to me who you were, you are always having exchanges with an individual that I have fallen out with,  I so know who you are now , you are from England.

I was going to go to Berlin and sent a few emails to get hotel room prices , asked for a single room , single bed and was offered 250 Euro a night, so I said no way. And went shopping online instead. 

This is a couple of years old, I talked with one of the casting directors a couple of years ago, I passed on it, the questions appeared to be tailored to sensationalism rather than understanding and research on the topic.

S.O'N, when did you receive the e-mail?  Was it post-dated??  Speaking of "tailored to sensationalism rather than understanding and research on the topic", a couple of clarifications are required here:  

Just exactly what do you mean by "SUPER Targeted Individual illusion" - do you know my story?  Kindly elucidate, if you please.  

This is a couple of years old, I talked with one of the casting directors a couple of years ago, I passed on it, the questions appeared to be tailored to sensationalism rather than understanding and research on the topic.

While we're waiting for Stephen to get a calendar, perhaps we can determine whether he is using 'prefabricated' construction materials for his fantasy? Just exactly when did you receive this e-mail from Dr. Hall, S.O'N? Do you still think it's a good idea for us to contact him about this 'alert' of yours? I'm glad I didn't follow your advice!

Oh, you've heard of deca, have you? Does he have reliable information too?

TI's , I am sorry about this cringeworthy exchange  , I kinda feel like I am dealing someone less fortunate or capable then myself, which isn't right and I don't feel great about it.

But , what can I say TI's, he had the last word (on Sunday) then commented on my ZERSETZUN video (on Sunday) have a look (psycho) http://peacepink.ning.com/video/documentary-on-zersetzen-spies-lies...

Then on Tuesday he comes back again, I didn't get under his skin? hmm he doesn't disguise it very convincingly. . 

TI's I am finished with this person , and I am justified so I hope that you do not see it like I am alienating or marginalizing a fellow victim because this is not the case. I never suffer a fool, I do not have to deal with someone that is argumentative , deliberate , intentionally hostile , someone with an intrusive and destructive mental condition ,someone that is false and fake,  someone that refuses to admit that they are in the wrong , even when it is as obvious as the nose on their face that they are in the wrong (and beaten), you could never describe such an individual as being a gentleman or a lady , and I only deal with gentleman and ladies, what would the benefits be in dealing with such a character? there are none. I do not have to deal with someone that is looking to be made an honorary PERP., (if he is not a perp already).

He has tried to brand me a liar , having no credibility , having perceptual disorders (plural), having bad Interpretation  skills , having amnesia , (and I have no doubt you TI's know that none of this is true) now TI's there is venom in his words , it is not nice to try to brand a targeted individual with such words. I am getting the impression that he is trying to alienate and marginalize me, and why? because I had a problem with him sabotaging Dr. Halls suggestion or request and my thread, REALLY?.

I was warned about this character , and after I was warned I got in an email the following "Fair play (congratulations) you got the bit that was stuck between your teeth, BUT DO NOT SAY THAT I DIDN'T WARN YOU", and this individual was very right.

I have proved beyond all reasonable doubt (to any REAL or normal thinking person) that I did comment on two different posts and not the one post as he is still trying to convince us that he truly believes (which he doesn't) ,the COLISEUM post and the GLADIATOR post, he didn't have a problem with my explanation on the day with his reply to my explanation, he just wanted to start a new POINTLESS argument about me saying that he fabricated excuses and reasons about why not to contact the discovery channel, and the next day comes back and claims that he can not see that he was wrong about me commenting on two different posts ,(I can not dumb it down anymore, but I know that YOU can see the truth) ,then when I gave examples of him fabricating, he then disagreed with only one out of the twelve examples that I gave (and wanted to debate about that), the way I seen it if I wanted to fight a case then I could have but 11 out of 12 is good enough for me, so I thought he can have that one , but then again the next day after he commented on my post (the day before) he come back and says that he has a problem with my definition of the words fabricated , fabricate , fabrication, (speed chess isn't his thing I take it), I then gave links giving the definition of the words (which he ignored), these links by the way.

1) http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fabricate (to devise or invent (a legend, lie, etc.), and (to fake, forge (a document, signature, etc.),

2)And http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fabrication?s=t (something fabricated , especially an untruthful statement) 

3)And http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fabrication (TO CONCOCT IN ORDER TO DECEIVE, FABRICATED A CONVINCING EXCUSE)

Now either one of them will prove my case in regards to the meaning of the word, and just for arguments sake, TI's what word would you have used to describe what it was that he was doing (because he was doing something , and it was very destructive).

And with his two very poor weak arguments what he reminds me of is an ostrich sticking (just it's head) in a hole in the ground and believing (or hoping) that the predators can not notice him, but the predators have noticed him.

Now all I can do is to ask you THE JURY (lol) to go over the whole exchange and make up your minds about who is in the right and who is VERY VERY VERY WRONG. (Also I was quite able to walk away and felt very satisfied, but he could not, I had (and have) washed my hands of him and his no point arguments ,I gave him the last word ,and he wasn't satisfied, he had to come back again with more words, what does this tell you?). The defence rests it's case lol. Oh and defense for all of you Americans, and obsessives , I said know "for a fact" and was belittled for it (look it up online by the way).

For school children and mentally ill individuals that love to debate , or argue just for the sake of arguing ,or love to make themselves look intelligent or love making other people look unintelligent here you go "KNOCK YOURSELF OUT". http://www.debate.org/forums/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

targeted imae left a comment for Dawn Jordan
"hi i just joined peacepink. targeted individual from the uk"
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"FEMA camps. All planned out already."
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Slave to the grind. Who would say this?? KKK Nazi"
13 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Pray for America. Really bad things coming or in the brink of happening. Could be a brutal civil war. All planned"
15 hours ago
Profile Icontargeted imae, Dawn Jordan, Web designer and 1 more joined Peacepink
16 hours ago
Erick Goodman updated their profile
16 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Is the serial killer attacking minorities and women more than others???"
16 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"How do you stop autonomous ufo war machines? Autonomous aliens? They are planning a war. Space force!!!"
20 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service