I'm trying to figure out how it works.

basically, i am constructing a conspiracy theory and would invite any contributions, even guesses.

what i have so far is limited.  but it is my theory that the beams that this vehicle-mounted microwave gun produces have a more far-reaching effect than even the people who built it suspect.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Run 3 is an exciting and addictive endless running game. In this game, players take on the role of a cute little alien creature who is navigating through a series of futuristic tunnels.

Run 3
    Run 3 is an exciting space adventure game where players will take on the role of a character and experience exciting adventures in endless space. Sim…
  • Subway Surfers offers a great balance between challenge and accessibility. The weekly challenges and missions add depth to the gameplay.

Subway Surfers Online Game
    Subway Surfers - Discover how to play Subway Surfers game like a pro with this guide. Learn how to avoid obstacles, collect coins, use power-ups, and…
  • In case of emergencies or accidents, immediate assistance 

Geometry Dash can be dispatched to the precise location, potentially saving lives and minimizing damage.

Geometry Dash - Jumping, Flying & Chilling with Rhythm
    Geometry Dash - Experience pulse-pounding precision. Master the rhythm, overcome geometric obstacles, and unleash your skills in this addictive adven…
  • So far, I've got very little. But I think the beams from this vehicle-mounted microwave gun have an even greater impact than its builders realize. wordle today

Wordle Today
    Transform your dull mornings into engaging word-solving adventures with Wordle Today. Guess words, receive feedback, and use strategy to crack the co…
  • Discover the future of warfare with the cutting-edge technology of microwave-based direct energy weapons. Experience the power and precision of the pistola 380 integrated into this advanced weapon system. Unleash devastating energy attacks with unparalleled efficiency. Explore the possibilities of microwave-based direct energy weapons and revolutionize the battlefield with the Pistola 380 at its core.

Premium Armas - PISTOLAS / .380
    Armas de Fogo e Munições
This reply was deleted.