peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

DO NOT BUY WEAPONS IF YOU ARE VICTIM OF MIND CONTROL

THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF MIND CONTROL. DO NOT BUY A WEAPON THAT COULD CAUSE SOMEONE ELSE TO LOSE THEIR LIVES. Even if you know you are a victim the people behind this can put you into a trance and make you commit a ACT OF VIOLENCE. I am pretty sure Myron Mays and others were a victim of this because it doesn't make sense what his video says then he went out and killed people. These people are very good at this. They use AI and professionals, trained AI robotic monkeys, or people to map a persons brain then VERY SUBTLY MANIPULATE THEM WITHOUT YOU NOTICING. THEY CAN ALSO PUT YOU INTO A TRANCE AND CONTROL YOUR BODY .

THESE PEOPLE ARE PROFESSIONAL CRIMINALS AND ARE EXTREMELY GOOD AT LIES AND DECEIT. THEY ARE TRAINED TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THEIR LIES. THEY WILL MAKE YOU THINK THEY ARE SINCERELY HELPING YOU BUT THEY ARE NOT. IF YOU BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE WITHOUT MAKING A CONSCIENCE CHOICE YOU WILL FALL FOR THEIR TRAP AND END UP IN JAIL, MENTAL HOSPITAL, OR DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please note they try to get your trust by saying "Go to the police", "Tell your family", etc. Yes this does sound sincere but there is an ulterior motive. Consciencly you should make a choice to go to the police or tell your family. I myself went to the police and will go again. BUT DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE AT ALL. DO NOT THINK THEY ARE SINCERELY TRYING TO HELP YOU. IF YOU ACCEPT THEM AS TRUSTWORTHY YOU ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE TRAINED PROFESSIONALS AT LIES, MANIPULATION, AND DECEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE GET THIS INTO YOUR HEADS Everyone, otherwise you will end up like Myron May and other victims. The people assaulting you are TRAINED PROFESSIONALS. They are trained to lead you down a path for example to suicide, mental hospital, or even an act of violence. THESE PEOPLE ARE TRAINED TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE OR SOME OTHER LIE LIKE "THIS GROUP IS DOING THIS TO YOU". THEY ARE NOT!!!!! ONCE THEY GET YOUR TRUST, YOU WILL BE MANIPULATED INTO DOING SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO DO.  NEVER BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE, THEIR VOICES, WHO THEY ARE. ITS ALL LIES. PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN CONSCIENCE DECISIONS. They are mostly using computers to assault victims. Go on youtube and search Magnus Olsson, he is been in communication with whistleblowers from the government and is talking the truth.

CLS makes a good point.  We are all mind controlled.  I have to remind myself all the time that others around me are mind controlled.  Do not take anything anyone tells you (especially if it is mean spirited) at face value.  I have experienced some strange stuff.  Now I know how to spot it and not get upset.  I actually have had on many occasions a friend or just an acquaintance say something mean in a voice not theirs and then laugh this mean laugh (also not theirs).  When I ask what did you say, they will go what are you talking about, they have no idea what happened.

Remember our minds are not our own anymore.  We are living in a virtual reality.    If you get a chance watch the latest video Deca posted with John Hall (he discusses who is performing our torture)  Some new info discussed.  I do not agree with a few points but think Dr Hall could not say the real story, he has to be careful not to insight anything.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Dipti commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
"I mean to say I am given ILLEGAL mind control imprisonment since 2014 and assuming that my life I was like this."
1 hour ago
Dipti commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
"They are not ready to explain me what fraud is done by me. They are just giving me mind control imprisonment and cheating."
2 hours ago
hassanmcv replied to hassanmcv's discussion 5G : UN RÉSEAU DE CONTRÔLE DES MACHINES SUR L’HUMAIN par Morphéus n° 82, juillet-août 2017 in the group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
2 hours ago
hassanmcv commented on hassanmcv's blog post 5G : A network of the control of the machines by Morphéus n° 82, juillet-août 2017
2 hours ago
Dipti replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Peacepink volunteers for support in your area
"I would like to come to china . Help me"
3 hours ago
Dipti replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Peacepink volunteers for support in your area
"Hi, I am Dipti. I am in a very bad shape They are using mind control weapons with me since 2014 and they are claiming it was much earlier to falsify my life. All this is done through telepathy."
3 hours ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop liked Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
6 hours ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop liked Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service