First off the addresses ,  The first house 2580 3rd Ave ( port Alberni )  has three military type of men in it. This is the house they asked me to visit them in. They are perv rape kids made by the Santanist to be their slaves. Young men.  The second address is 2575 2nd Ave. This person is sold man with a ugly wife. Some years ago I phone the RCMP on this old man for having Disney toys on his front seat , I seen him loading up a 24 flat with them. These toys were described by a witness to a kidnapping of a little boy Micheal dunahee( last name sounds like this but not spelled this way I amagine) never to be seen again. Few months later RCMP email me saying they talked to him and he was not the suspect.

Today I followed footprints from my backyard gate to his back gate. I checked because someone stole my metal work job from the backyard today. To begin with The RCMP have been to my house whispered Latin giberish to me I went uncouncious then work with them creeping out the house. Me with A needle mark and blood under my ear. It begins the ear piercing sound assaults. More to come.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –