Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Eleanor White is dead (false rumour, apparently - see below)

Eleanor White died on Saturday.

The funeral is on Thursday.

https://www.funeraltimes.com/eleanorwhite66940758

Views: 1442

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did.

'According to deca', gang-stalking itself is also only "TI's gossip and hearsay" - and the fact the he was caught lying about Soleilmavis two days ago* indicates that he is not a reliable source of anything but rumours and innuendo. The real question to ask here (copied below from p. 2, Wednesday - see below) is whether any one in the world claims any personal contact.

Where's Hitler's corpse, while we're at it? or Osama's?  The evidence that Myron May died during that exposed false flag psy-op is very shaky, and it has also been disclosed that the 'funeral home' servicing Myron May is named Pittmnn (Renee Mitchell Pittman is trying to profit from an alleged association - and lied about receiving a package as exposed here on the Muertos blog, summarized here by the author Anthony Forwood:

http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/2015/03/questions-and-answers-...

deca said:

John its TI`s gossip and hear say ....how dare you question it and think they have to prove it !!!!

its up to YOU to disprove it if you will not  just automatically accepted it because some TI said it ....how rude of YOU !!!!....

any way the burden of proof

(Why is deca calling John (the moderator) "rude?   My follow-up question would be "is there such a thing as charm school for men?")

Cliff raises an excellent point...Does anyone in the 'community' declare that they have been in contact with Ms. White in person?

There are similar questions in public sometimes "Is North Korean leader sick". Reason is that he does not publicly communicate any more. There is a simply way to prove  this and stop the gossip - by publicly communicating.

This is similar to the 'Duncan Doctorate Dilemma':  If he wanted to end the controversy he'd either admit Harvard has no record of his '"Ph'd", or he's post it. His lap dog deca's rabid personal emotional attack is a very poor substitute for evidence that EW is alive, and a very good indication that she may have paid dearly for informing Cliff and other targets that "Dr. Robert Duncan" is an alias (among other kinds of fraudulence).

*See P.2 of Susana's 'What would happen if...'' - deca attempts to remove words from Soleilmavis's mouth:

Comment by Lazarus Zombie on Friday
Delete Comment
Busted, shill - and you saved me the work by posting the link yourself. Below deca's ironic false accusation of prevarication (his lie) are Soleilmavis's own words, speaking for herself. Now he doesn't have to ask her lol.
Comment by deca 20 minutes ago

oh not that crap about Soleilmavis's recommendation again why do you make so obvious lies ? ....

again soleimavis`s does not recommend it or even cliam shes read it ....all she done is list it in a thread called new books

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/new-books

"You can help his work by purchasing his book"

Gang-Stalking and Mind-Control: The Destruction of Society Through Community Spying Networks

(Why is deca calling John (the moderator) "rude?

its called sarcasm ....

Could anybody who is STILL worried that Eleanor White might be dead, please ask HER directly whether she is feeling well?  This thread is getting silly.

Here's a question that our hypothetical account thief perhaps 'could' answer, but probably wouldn't:

Cliff reported that Eleanor disclosed to him and other TI's that 'Robert Duncan' (he of the missing credentials for his fictional science) was not even the 'ex-' CIA agent's real name. Has 'she' changed her tune at all? John could not arrange a face-to-face:  is there anyone who does claim to have met her? Details are sketchy.

"If anybody thinks that they have come up with a question to put to the person who is presently using her only remaining working email address, that only she could answer, I am willing to put that question to her."

How would that question help?

Norma has met her.

Dear community, I cannot establish any contact with Eleanor White as we did every year. You might think that everything she ever did was invain. That everything she stands for was destroyed. But no more. I am Hawk1 inheriting Raven1. Since Raven1 is Hijacked I still want to give anyone access to Eleanor White her full database.

Eleanor did not collect just a few files, she collected together with others since 1994 thousands of files. And unfortunately an unendless list of victims. It is as if I am watching a list of ...

You do not have to know what Time Capsule Tarballs GZ are but only you have to know that everything we or she or I ever did is recorded. You need to find WinRar at Google to extract Eleanor White her database. With Linux you must enter the following command:

' sudo apt-get install rar '

Since I use Linux I can only tell you that with Microsoft Windows NTFS it is possible to extract the database but not possible to delete the database.

http://hawk1.net/public/browse-offline/mcf-eleanor-white.tar.gz

I hope Eleanor White will pop up on my phone, I know her voice, I know her.

As of the victims I here give you access to a list of 618 victims database, I suggest to read Cary C Adcox first.

http://hawk1.net/public/browse-online/mcf-eleanor-white/victm-hm.htm

Since I do not have long to live anymore I sincerely hope as much people as possible will download all Timecapsule Tarballs I have provided. Remember it is Unix/Linux based you can extract it on Windows but on Windows you cannot delete it! You might want to create a virtual machine with Virtual Box and install Ubuntu Linux on it and then visit http://hawk1.net

You can both browse online and offline. Here is access to Eleanor White her database online, but please download everything now you can since I will be gone soon. I am 1 of you. Remember my promise our names will not be forgotten, and I hope people in the future for which these Tarballs GZ are meant to be understand how difficult it is to become a victim. I will post my story on another page.

http://hawk1.net/public/browse-online/

Anyone with Linux based operating systems can download a mirror of Hawk1.net here

http://hawk1.net/public/browse-offline/mirror-me/

And I cannot express how much pain I suffer when I contacted survivors of these crimes. I cannot understand this criminal behaviour world wide happening since I am human with a consious, I am 1 of you.

Would receiving an email from Eleanor's email address count as "establishing contact"?  I received several only yesterday.  I suggest you email me.

I have Eleanor White's deleted web content, from the former raven1.net domain.

Hawk1.Net said:

... I cannot establish any contact with Eleanor White ....

Hi John, 

After the (said) death of Eleanor White , I got in touch with her, as you probably did. I introduced myself as a PP member.

At that time I was looking for technical answers related to my findings. I knew she had the expertise and knowledge for a rational answer.

She, then,  informed me she had retrieved all her booklets from the web and that she was not participating in TI's activism any longer. Even though , she kindly  answered my questions and gave me her  opinions on the matter that preoccupied me .

If you are still  in contact with her, please pass my  warm regards to E.W

Have a good day

I am very dishearted that this forum cannot save my life
I am harassed through 4 months ......... Felt helpless and pained

The email address that worked for Eleanor then, still worked a few days ago.  Why not thank her yourself?

Lez said:

Hi John, 

After the (said) death of Eleanor White , I got in touch with her, as you probably did. I introduced myself as a PP member.

At that time I was looking for technical answers related to my findings. I knew she had the expertise and knowledge for a rational answer.

She, then,  informed me she had retrieved all her booklets from the web and that she was not participating in TI's activism any longer. Even though , she kindly  answered my questions and gave me her  opinions on the matter that preoccupied me .

If you are still  in contact with her, please pass my  warm regards to E.W

Have a good day

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Profile IconJuragan Empang and Snoop Fourtruth joined Peacepink
7 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"Voice from IRCT "
10 hours ago
davidfulton3 posted a video
13 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Tuosta yhdestä ketjusta joka poistettiin muistan youtube-videon Edge of wonder . sitten oli siinä oliimplanttien paljastukseen käytetty mittalaite Non-Linear Junction detector Sitten oli teksit jossa esitin että voisi…"
13 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Amazonin sademetsä palaa poroksi.  Toivottavasti ihmisiltä happi loppuu. Häviää tämä kammottava oliolaji pois."
15 hours ago
jane left a comment for MARY
"I understand Mary, they want to do psycho surgery to me, been through the lot."
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service