fake victim site "anthony forwood"

I believe Anthony Forwood is a fake victim website .....done by the British ....it makes sense the British would make fake victims using Canada as the US Ti`s are more organized and would be easily check the person out and spot he was not real
C) simple his website is just a textbook JTRIG fake website website ....that Snowdon leaked

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums. Here is one illustrative list of tactics from the latest GCHQ document we’re publishing today:

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• sorry  deca  but not exactly accurate.   I know of 2 maybe 3 TI's who have state they have meet Forwood in person.

But that was 3 plus ? years ago n nothing recent. Word is Forwood is the type now who tends  to avoid face to face meetings.  N I'm not vetting Forwood . Far from it.  I don't trust the SOB in any shape or form.   just passing on FYI

deca said:

you Do know nobody ever meet or seen in person Anthony Forwood .....you do Know this

pretty much like yourself ...nobody ever meet YOU in person.....YOU and Anthony are only none via the internet .....

This reply was deleted.