Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Just a thought ...but seven long years with MI6 ,electronic weapons ,anyone ever escape? been let go of ? im praying MI6 will get fed up ? maybe dillusional part of story to still dream and hope for freedom .

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

marq@ tanstaafl says

the most famous one that i know of personally is Cathy O' Brien.  And she's wel known.

She is on video speaking in front of large audiences in Hollywood, she was introduced by Roseanne Barr. 

That's important because..

in this context, Cathy's personal story is that she was first given to the gov't for covert rape/hypnosis conditioning while she was a teenager, by a trusted adult family member who had connections.

she has a couple of books...so if you're interested in someone who has "hit rock bottom and bounced back," 

read about Cathy O' Brien -0-

excerpt-

Violations of laws and rights, Psychological Warfare intimidation tactics, threats to our lives, and various other forms of CIA Damage Containment practices thus far have remained unhindered and unchecked due to the National Security Act of 1947 AND the 1986 Reagan Amendment to same which allows those in control of our government to censor and/or cover-up anything they choose. Now, with our country free from outside threats as a result of the fall of the Soviet Union, our "free press" is reportedly no longer encumbered by censorship. This fact alone should free us to pursue justice, but it has not. Please ask why.

Hence the purpose of releasing this book at this time. After five long years of being unjustly and painfully separated from my daughter, while our abusers have had full access to her through a corrupt and manipulated system, it is my fervent hope and intent to solicit help from you in the form of advice, expertise, and public outcry concerning this very solvable problem.

I could not prevent the traumatic mind-control abuses Kelly endured due to my own victimization, yet she is depending on me now to expose the truth and enlist the help that the Juvenile Court has restrained her from seeking. I dedicate this book to Kelly, and all others like her, and to every American unaware of the mind-control atrocities prevailing in this country. What Americans don’t know is destroying them from the inside out.

Knowledge is our only defense against mind control. It is time to WAKE UP and arm ourselves with the truth, restore the constitutional values of freedom and justice for all, to retroactively enforce the 13th Amendment, and take back America!

---

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindco...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconHarber Candelario and dinelo amokounia joined Peacepink
3 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

17 years, 6205 days. That is the tip of the iceberg. If you were me...

If "they" do nothing, why are they hacking UN Human Rights and UN Human Rights Council to cover up their ongoing brutality and evil?Robin YanCanadian victim of torture      See More
15 hours ago
cili K posted a status
"Interesting Documentary here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fAkb3CxEOJA"
19 hours ago
ROBERT WILLIAM MATTHEWS posted a blog post

?

Manchurian Candidate,is that why?Robert. xSee More
21 hours ago
Agnes Mckenna updated their profile
23 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Who built tunnels in US? "Right under ground". Release covid and go into their underground huts. Why?"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Bikers for putin bikers for trump. Kkk Nazi"
yesterday
Josh B left a comment for NavyNut
"Sorry, 613 581-9006"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service