You can get rid of V2K, neural monitoring, electronic harrasment by building a Well Shielded Faraday Cage n you being in it for about 10 minutes... The Cage needs to block electromagnetic waves in the frequencies from about 1 hertz ( elf radio waves) to megahertz... If they cant send signals to your body n mind for over 5 minutes they will lose contact with you.... My neighbor has done it successfully!! It got rid of his V2K, neural monitoring etc... Its the best and most effective way to get rid of this harrasment... N trust me they wont bother you again... Cause you know how to get it out of your system... Medications, drugs, aint going to work....

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well when you have around a dozen implants in your body and nano particles coming out of skin And chemical poisoning this is more difficult than anyone know about.. Thanks and God Bless..
  • what type of faradays cage u r used,can u send pic,what type of materials u r used and measurements,i need full depth info

• But they aare not regulated and therefore how children like myself were implanted possibly even taken

Off the planet for periods of time and privacy violated every moment of life. Giving personal thoughts away to strangers and isolating us from family, stigmatizing us with labels, horrid treatment. Nightmare of all nigheares.

Lying to public , ruining or reputation,accusingnof  sex crimes just to ruin life,kl relatives,threat an our children...

Rape us. Sell us. Kill us and control our souls afterlife by a weapon that can contact and than manipulate by threatening to kill our soul. I'm told their hurting my liver every night and hear ..people cheering for me to die... talk abou freedom a name Rican values..they blaim the worlds problems on the less rich..they make disease spread nut and than kill all else with it. They break all laws all age sex laws than put nakednyounggirl images in my mind than artificially arouse my sex and than stalk me into hardness and spread rumors that I. A sex Perce when I've never even looked at pirn...

We are all discriminated on so much.....we have to ban together..let's do it now. Peopkenwhereni live know I'm mimdcontroled...let's all join together get the medias attention. Let's have a protest here in concord nh she the whole town knows..it may get us all attention and may per mind control once and for all.

• I know I can proove their looking at me w/ a frequency detector also many townspeople have been made aware and could possibly testify. 

• In reply to brian baker :

There are other forces watching theses people as well. If they harm innocent people for no reason, they will be punished. However I think we should  do our part as well. Why should any other force intervene when we are not doing anything about it and some of the people in the community foolishly accepting this out of fear ?

• I think this is fairly good shield. I have a bit similar shielding for sleeping, but I use liquid bags above copper-garment made shield, and I use in the ear earplugs , and I listen classical music that stops after couple of hours. If I have not get sleep, I start music again.  If they try to keep me awake several days with no sleep at all, I put the music very loud. I have found that if person has been long time without sleep, very loud music, will help to sleep, even if they try to keep me awake. This shielding is not perfect but keeps me alive.
    Spartacus said:

Certainly of ridiculous appearance,b but there or certain criticisms of subject (words) of J.P. Petit, I give of the credit. " I does not guarantee 100 % what I write but I make all the same observations "..

In an article on Peacepink I wrote to experience: it is about a helmet(headphones) Faraday. Realized by several materials and earthings (in the équipotentielle connection) it for moments of confidential works mail, others... Thus rather intended for the jamming(blurring) of my brain waves or possibly signals of alignment above (?) is not the energy spectre of my whole body. I have no return of these moments worked in the countermeasure by my Perps while they were there often previously. When on other aspects I still undergo! (?)

But, but they are very smart! That's why I do not guarantee. And ALSO said, to feel lately on my member ship of the PP community, influences, propos externes V2S (Collective work , still I hear claimed by my Perps

the contact).

Covered in mist ! handling, reflections!!!

Also, another consideration to be testified openly (the problem) to all to unpack,

I do not say anything for the moment.

Also V2S I harassed (filled up), use of diverse sound effects, parasites: take-off of helicopter, conveys heavy armament, artillery, military singing(song) diverse sound effects so I understood to hear(understand) their nervousness (on the duration) .Dans these helmet(headphones) I always spread(broadcast) sounds.

I still have no normal freedom of my spirit

Manipulation in the sleep, the falling asleep some awakenings(alarm clocks)

The confirmations of the roguish

Direct some sensations, needles

I forget probably others. However the surges of the rather frequent members, these sudden but not of excess the electric mini-loads, pinched muscle, the oral joint, the inconvenient spontaneous deafness, what calls back(reminds) the experiment are not any more.

My harassment V2S is reduced very very widely, without having of peace either, the shown, justified surveillance(supervision). It has been 10 months since I am without the employment(use), that he(it) will be has a resumption Says otherwise than too little interest recently. The isothermal packaging of the package of coffee(café) blocks(surrounds) the transmitting waves of such mobile(portable), is another coat(layer) furthermore on these helmet(headphones).

I heard(understood) V2S in vehicle which did not belong to me, as passenger. as never was in mine.

Harassment Changed (level).

I cannot guarantee the origin bound(connected) to these actions. (Begun 1999 / not the network end, less but still)

Here is my countermeasure of fortune, V2 KASC... First necessity of certain confidentialities, (personal work at the house for example)Helmet realized from diverse materials. Let carry(wear) one hour OK. warmly, yes.

1. Hull of Scotch vhs. band

2. Coat (Layer) of fiber metal to link by a driver multitask copper flow towards the earth (ground)

1485694181?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

3. Multi-envelope materials aluminum A plate(patch) of metal at the level of the cerebellum An envelope foil blanket Another coat(layer) of band VHS, Black bag of trash can The set(group) covered with cool bag And Scotch-taped.

4. Dressed 1 in 2. 2 dans3.

5. In it I add an audio headset, On whom various broadcast, different...White noise, Interference etc. slightly audible :Not to dull me

6. By abuse, I add of material(subject) Scraper Scotch-taped toweling(sponges)

1485695520?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

The isothermal packaging of the package of coffee(café) blocks(surrounds) the transmitting waves of such mobile(portable), is another coat(layer) furthermore on these helmet(headphones).

1485696963?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Des casques anti-abductions pourraient aussi aider/Anti-abductions helmets would be helpful :

http://newsoftomorrow.org/abductions/recherchesref/des-casques-cont...

Mais, pour le moment, rien d'accessible à un particulier ne semble faire l'affaire/But, for now, nothing a standard citizen can get works out.

• Bonjour,

De l'avis re-demandé, à mon fournisseur de tente de faraday ( holland shielding) , ce système, effectivement est conçu contre les micro-ondes ( HF incluant  RF) . Il semblerait que rien n'arrête les très basses fréquences .

Pour protéger le cerveau dans la journée (HF) il existe des casquettes renforcées en tissu anti-ondes chez Expertem  et des foulards en sorte de nylon renforcé de fils d'argent chez Géotellurique.

Il faut se méfier des feuilles d'aluminium qui enserrent la tête et peuvent avoir un effet "cage de faraday" inversé ( qui garde ou concentre les ondes qui sont passées) .

A tester.

Bonne journée

Lez

• Reply by Spartacus on July 24, 2013 at 5:38am   

Les cages de FARADAY semblent être conçues pour le blindage de ELECTROSMOG, soit peut convenir aux personnes dites électro-hypersensibles ( HSEM/SICEM)

Dans ce catalogue il y à des caractéristiques de '' CAGE '' ne semble pas bloquées à des niveaux de fréquences ondes cérébrales (?)

http://www.shieldingsystems.eu/online_catalog/

Des constructions type industriels le permettraient elles,  Mu- ferro, ( mu métal) mais à quel prix (?) J'avais lu une page une plaque recouverte je crois 1,50M² environ 800 € pièce. (puis tout le matériel de rendre hermétique).

Bon courage.

• Hi Harry, re our chat were we left off.....asking for some more info on how all this v2k works if you go into the videos and click on the chinese man  it is explanatory to how this tech works  your family may understand a bit better.....hope all is ok with you???

This reply was deleted.