peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Below is the content from today's FFCHS's newsletter... I think one great step

Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance

HISTORIC COURT RULING !!!
Kathleen Watterson's Day in Court!

GREAT NEWS !!!

Yesterday, July 9, 2014, was the first time (that we know of) that electronic harassment was successfully argued and proven in a court of law!!! Guys, this was a red-letter day and yet another major victory for the targeted individual community!

What happened was something totally miraculous! Kathleen and Levi McCann, the expert witness in her case, "happened" to meet recently at their nearby Walmart in southern California and the rest is history! Levi turned out to be amazingly-qualified with legal expertise and electronics; everything needed to win a case like ours in court!

Levi was able to show that standard satellite dishes within a 5-mile radius of Kathleen's home were all pointed toward the equator where most satellites orbit the earth - except the defendant's satellite dishes which were pointed at Kathleen's house! He also revealed that the other neighborhood satellite dishes were geared toward receiving signals for TV, the Internet, etc. - except the defendant's satellite dishes which, according to meter readings from an RF spectrum analyzer and a tri-field meter, were shown to be transmitting microwave signals at her house!

All the evidence presented, plus expert knowledge and responses from Levi blew away all meager protestations from the defense, so the judge believed his testimony. Folks, this case was expertly crafted and victory was assured and won! There remains one more court appearance in September.

So in summary, Kathleen received a conditional restraining order for electromagnetic frequency harassment with penalties of up to 2 years in prison and up to $5000 in fines for violation of the court order.

Once again, a local victory!

Guys, our own communities is where the battleground is and this was accomplished even without an attorney! Let us begin to prepare from this victory, start gathering our evidence, and start taking perps to court right where we live!

Levi McCann and Kathleen Watterson are our guest speakers for the Saturday Night Podcast.

Saturday Night Podcast
Saturday, July 12, 2014
Time: 9 pm EST/ 8 pm Central/
7 pm Mountain/ 6 pm Pacific
Call-In Number: 1-724-444-7444
Call ID: 66339
Pin Number: 1#

printer-friendly link: http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/email/newsletter/1412104797

Views: 642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is interesting. It is however not the first court ruling against electronic harassment. James Walbert had a similar court ruling, but nothing stopped. When he tried to sue the police for not arresting the guy for not stopping,  he got laughed out of court.

I do notice differences between the two cases.  Walbert claims to be implanted, but the  woman claims only microwaves. 

To my knowledge, no conditional restraining order was issued by the Judge on July 9th. The previous temporary restraining order was lifted earlier to 2014. There was no request by Kathleen Watterson to have the restraining order reinstated.

Please keep us informed on how to expose and fight for our release of electronic harrassment.

I'm seeing and documenting more and more of the perps using satellite dishes inside their homes. Often times they are not outside but you can trace the cable wire going inside their homes. Right now I'm in an area where I have counted at least 3 homes using dishes on me. The next step is always to record these frequencies coming at you.
Hey Judith why wouldn't she have reinstated it, doesn't make any sense? Hit me private please.

how do you record these frequencies coming at you

Charmed One said:

I'm seeing and documenting more and more of the perps using satellite dishes inside their homes. Often times they are not outside but you can trace the cable wire going inside their homes. Right now I'm in an area where I have counted at least 3 homes using dishes on me. The next step is always to record these frequencies coming at you.

I believe the celebration is a bit premature. Electronic harassment was NOT successfully argued and proven in a court of law, despite Kathleen's claims. 

1. All the evidence presented, plus expert knowledge and responses from Levi blew away all meager protestations from the defense, so the judge believed his testimony.

-- The Judge has heard Plaintiff's (Kathleen) case only. He said he believes she has presented a prima facie case. The Defense has yet to put their rebuttal expert witness on the stand, and the Defense has not yet presented their evidence and testimony. Everyone knows that there are, at minimum, 2 sides to every story. Only one side has been heard from thus far.

2. Folks, this case was expertly crafted and victory was assured and won! There remains one more court appearance in September.

-- Victory has NOT been assured and won. Whether or not there remains only one more court appearance depends on how many witnesses the Defense has, and the rebuttal and defense evidence yet to be heard and submitted. There is the possibility that Kathleen and Levi will both be asked to take the stand again, which could result in the case being scheduled for another day of testimony, etc.

3. Levi turned out to be amazingly-qualified with legal expertise and electronics; everything needed to win a case like ours in court!

-- Whether or not Levi is amazingly-qualified with legal expertise and electronics has not yet been proven. The Defense will most likely have a rebuttal expert witness on September 4th to counter the validity of Levi's alleged evidence and testimony.

4. So in summary, Kathleen received a conditional restraining order for electromagnetic frequency harassment with penalties of up to 2 years in prison and up to $5000 in fines for violation of the court order.

-- The original TRO was lifted in February. No reinstatement of the TRO or conditional restraining order has been ordered by the Court for any purpose.  It has not yet been proven that there has been any electromagnetic frequency harassment. There is nothing in the TRO filed by Kathleen requesting prison time for the Defendant. There has been no violation of the court order, so there aren't any fines.

Being positive about an outcome is always good. Claiming victory in a TRO court case when only the Plaintiff's testimony and evidence has been presented is being unrealistic and naive. If I were the Plaintiff, I would be concerned about what is yet to be presented.

But maybe I am being naive as I have not been personally involved in a TRO case, much less multiple cases as Kathleen has been - both as a Defendant and a Plaintiff. Her experience obviously provides her with better foresight on how TRO cases are decided.

There is so much going on and there are so many lies and distorted truth. You can go to websites such as beforeitsnews.com, stevequayle.com, drudgereport.com, raidersnewsupdate.com, thefreedomreport.us, rightwingwatch.org, thevictoryreport.org, trunews.com, and the like to examine the truth.

Why did you change your name Lyn?

Judith Lynn said:

I believe the celebration is a bit premature. Electronic harassment was NOT successfully argued and proven in a court of law, despite Kathleen's claims. 

1. All the evidence presented, plus expert knowledge and responses from Levi blew away all meager protestations from the defense, so the judge believed his testimony.

-- The Judge has heard Plaintiff's (Kathleen) case only. He said he believes she has presented a prima facie case. The Defense has yet to put their rebuttal expert witness on the stand, and the Defense has not yet presented their evidence and testimony. Everyone knows that there are, at minimum, 2 sides to every story. Only one side has been heard from thus far.

2. Folks, this case was expertly crafted and victory was assured and won! There remains one more court appearance in September.

-- Victory has NOT been assured and won. Whether or not there remains only one more court appearance depends on how many witnesses the Defense has, and the rebuttal and defense evidence yet to be heard and submitted. There is the possibility that Kathleen and Levi will both be asked to take the stand again, which could result in the case being scheduled for another day of testimony, etc.

3. Levi turned out to be amazingly-qualified with legal expertise and electronics; everything needed to win a case like ours in court!

-- Whether or not Levi is amazingly-qualified with legal expertise and electronics has not yet been proven. The Defense will most likely have a rebuttal expert witness on September 4th to counter the validity of Levi's alleged evidence and testimony.

4. So in summary, Kathleen received a conditional restraining order for electromagnetic frequency harassment with penalties of up to 2 years in prison and up to $5000 in fines for violation of the court order.

-- The original TRO was lifted in February. No reinstatement of the TRO or conditional restraining order has been ordered by the Court for any purpose.  It has not yet been proven that there has been any electromagnetic frequency harassment. There is nothing in the TRO filed by Kathleen requesting prison time for the Defendant. There has been no violation of the court order, so there aren't any fines.

Being positive about an outcome is always good. Claiming victory in a TRO court case when only the Plaintiff's testimony and evidence has been presented is being unrealistic and naive. If I were the Plaintiff, I would be concerned about what is yet to be presented.

But maybe I am being naive as I have not been personally involved in a TRO case, much less multiple cases as Kathleen has been - both as a Defendant and a Plaintiff. Her experience obviously provides her with better foresight on how TRO cases are decided.

Its probably all perp propoganda, if they want to target her they will do so above and beyond ner neighbours.

Sue, I'm sorry... I guess I don't understand your question about me changing my name. My name hasn't changed since October 1980.

Judy

Sue said:

Why did you change your name Lyn?

Judith Lynn said:

Sue, what exactly are you saying is perp propaganda? And how would a perp target Kathleen above and beyond her neighbors? I'm not sure I understand your reasoning.

Judy

Sue said:

Its probably all perp propoganda, if they want to target her they will do so above and beyond ner neighbours.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

deca posted videos
2 hours ago
Lez added a discussion to the group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
Thumbnail

micro-bulles - micro-puces

Passage d'un texte trouvé à http://www.wikistrike.com/article-vous-aurez-une-puce-rfid-dans-votre-cerveau-sans-meme-le-savoir-113936076.html et qui semble se référer à : http://www.jp-petit.org/Presse/puce_dans_cerveau.htmLa crosse de l'aorte, un piège à bulles et à micro-puces légèresCes puces, comme…See More
3 hours ago
MATTHEW NAYLOR liked DeepThought's profile
7 hours ago
MATTHEW NAYLOR liked DeepThought's profile
7 hours ago
MATTHEW NAYLOR and DeepThought are now friends
7 hours ago
brian bovo replied to Richard H. Lovelace Sr.'s discussion Mind Control, weoponized mycoplasma, Microwave warfare, goes hand and hand.
"There are ways to beat it but you need to dominate using psychic war in your telepathic abilities. Blocking also helps break up the targeting. Think people!  You can do this."
14 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event I post it, you forward it. Why? They are hacking  everything I am using. Why?  Not only for myself.
"My case /our cases have been classified as Genocide and Torture by UN and International Criminal Court. They are hacking everything I am using. Please forward this."
14 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event I post it, you forward it. Why? They are hacking  everything I am using. Why?  Not only for myself.
"My case /our cases have been classified as Genocide and Torture by UN and International Criminal Court. They are hacking everything I am using. Please forward this."
14 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service