Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

has anyone realised the perps were with you long before they made you aware??

After being targeted in 2005 I thought this was when they entered my life until I started to think back on my life and identified people and events that were previously affected. The perps have been with me for alot longer then they wanted me to know, most probably since childhood.

Views: 3786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DOT, the same tech that causes v2k does not enable them to read minds. v2k is accomplished via transient heating of the brain with pulsed microwave radiation. ie via a pulsed microwave transmitter through a microwave dish.
A microwave dish will not pick up brainwaves because the brain does not emit radiation in the microwave spectrum. It emits radiation in the Extra Low Frequency range; and the signals are so tiny that electrodes are needed. If they weren't then why would EEG devices use so many physical electrodes? Re. Snowden are you actually saying that he was "allowed" to take tens of thousands of files? If so, why did they bother diverting the President of Bolivia's plane? Why did they bother diverting it anyway if they'd read Snowden's mind and knew he wasn't on board?

Hello Sue, from your symptoms I'd say this targeting problem of your goes back well before 2005. 

sue, i posted my brain surgery scars (NO medical records, head not shaved, family lied to...) - this happened in grade 11 (1969)  but i didn't NOTICE gang-stalking till the phillipines ('www.mafia.com', i spotted the pervert (not a term i use a lot but this WAS creepy) who was stalking the lead singer of crossfire (a fantastic rock group of christians) with a super-model alias and buying him motorcycles etc   (2005 or so) and then cambodia where i figured i must have somehow crossed the good folks at utopia, the nazi bar on the beach   it wasn't till after i returned to canada and the real perp showed up tossing his prestigious family name around that i realized they were all waiting for me on all my many travels...and after THAT my hair fell out and i noticed the surgery   signed, 'lab rat'

and deca the suggestion (2nd comment, page 1, right after mine) that it is not a good idea to look at the past, "the answer/reason is not inside you," while understandable from an implant and gang-stalking denialist, appears to be as wrong as it is possible to be in BOTH ways - what happened in 1969 is no doubt crucial to understanding MY role in this experiment - and (considering i'd already spelled out the surgery implications on your blog) telling me the answer is "not inside you" is a tad presumptuous, wouldn't you say?  is THAT why you didn't respond to my questions about whether that organization  you're affiliated with could help me with the implant? (i DID mention requiring technical assistance due to the 20% mechanical aptitude, see 'brain damage') - because you don't 'believe' in them?

Its not microwave hearing. And yes it is a tech that enables information to travel both ways. And ELF is Extremely Low Frequency,  not Extra low frequency. At any rate,  they see what you see,  hear what you hear, and know your every thought. Ask around, youll find its true.

Big Lebowski said:

DOT, the same tech that causes v2k does not enable them to read minds. v2k is accomplished via transient heating of the brain with pulsed microwave radiation. ie via a pulsed microwave transmitter through a microwave dish.
A microwave dish will not pick up brainwaves because the brain does not emit radiation in the microwave spectrum. It emits radiation in the Extra Low Frequency range; and the signals are so tiny that electrodes are needed. If they weren't then why would EEG devices use so many physical electrodes? Re. Snowden are you actually saying that he was "allowed" to take tens of thousands of files? If so, why did they bother diverting the President of Bolivia's plane? Why did they bother diverting it anyway if they'd read Snowden's mind and knew he wasn't on board?

look i am going to make it very clear .....if you are going to SPAM this forum/web site and USE my name at least have your facts correct other wise I view you as somebody that trying to disrupt and spread misinformation and trys to manipulate peoples opinions and attitudes about other members and information they post ....

a bit hypocritical as you constantly blame others for what you clearly do yourself ....i,e spread rumours , and try to discredit people.

again it clearly shows once again you not read and understood my position !!!!

while understandable from an implant and gang-stalking denialist,

again I make this clear I actual scan for implants in victims.....

so of course I believe TI`s can have implants , but also they can possible be targeted without ....I believe there is a combination /mixture of technology being used on TI`s

I believe that there is a phenomenon  that victims call "gang stalking" and it can describe what a victims  perceives but find the explanation deeply flawed and with very little objective evidence. so yes there something happening, but why & how in the context of "gangstalking" there's something missing   

LaBrat said:

and deca the suggestion (2nd comment, page 1, right after mine) that it is not a good idea to look at the past, "the answer/reason is not inside you," while understandable from an implant and gang-stalking denialist, appears to be as wrong as it is possible to be in BOTH ways - what happened in 1969 is no doubt crucial to understanding MY role in this experiment - and (considering i'd already spelled out the surgery implications on your blog) telling me the answer is "not inside you" is a tad presumptuous, wouldn't you say?  is THAT why you didn't respond to my questions about whether that organization  you're affiliated with could help me with the implant? (i DID mention requiring technical assistance due to the 20% mechanical aptitude, see 'brain damage') - because you don't 'believe' in them?

again just more fallacys

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/ad-hominem.html

Description of Ad Hominem

Translated from Latin to English, "Ad Hominem" means "against the man" or "against the person."

An Ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument. Typically, this fallacy involves two steps. First, an attack against the character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the person reporting the claim). Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the person in question is making (or presenting). This type of "argument" has the following form:

1. Person A makes claim X.
  2. Person B makes an attack on person A.
  3. Therefore A's claim is false.

The reason why an Ad Hominem (of any kind) is a fallacy is that the character, circumstances, or actions of a person do not (in most cases) have a bearing on the truth or falsity of the claim being made (or the quality of the argument being made).

Example of Ad Hominem

1. Bill: "I believe that abortion is morally wrong."
    Dave: "Of course you would say that, you're a priest."
    Bill: "What about the arguments I gave to support my position?"
    Dave: "Those don't count. Like I said, you're a priest, so you have to say that abortion is wrong. Further, you are just a lackey to the Pope, so I can't believe what you say."

> And yes it is a tech that enables information to travel both ways

No it doesn't.  One system is high power microwave, the other is extremely low power ELF. They are totally incompatable. Pass me a circuit or schematic diagram to make your case.

I dont have a schmatic. If I did, we'd have blockers. I use ELF as a possibility because it fits in so many ways.  Microwave hearing effect is very basic and at best create a monotone robotic voice. The sounds that they create and the fashion with which they manipulate existing sounds after they reach your brain is far more advanced than microwave hearing effect. 

Can you provide any technical explanation whatsoever to explain how ELF brainwaves can be picked up at a distance, without wires, and discriminated? (And I believe you've talked about distances of thousands of km). What sort of technology does it use and if it exists, why are we still conducting EEG examinations with scalp probes attached?

just curious why you use the terms high power and low power as its the frequency & modulation that's import rather then the power

Dancing to the Tune of an Unknown Drummer

By Dr. Nick Begich with James Roderick

http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcategory.asp?catid=2&subcatid=1

In “a dramatic demonstration of mind reading, neuroscientists have created videos of what a cat sees by using electrodes implanted in the animal’s brain. ‘Trying to understand how the brain codes information leads to the possibility of replacing parts of the nervous system with an artificial device,’ he said.”1 The scientist com-menting on this technology saw the future possibility of brain activity mapping being used in creating electronic components to replace damaged parts of the system. The use of mind mapping had other possibilities as well. Similar research was pursued by Dr. José Delgado at one of the country’s leading research institutions in controlling the behavior of humans and animals. Actual testing of certain systems proved “that movements, sensations, emotions, desires, ideas, and a variety of psychological phenomena may be induced, inhibited, or modified by electrical stimulation of specific areas of the brain.”2 By 1985, Dr. Delgado was able to create these effects using only a radio signal sent to the brain remotely, using energy concentrations of less than 1/50th of what the Earth naturally produces. This discovery implied that frequency, waveform and pulse rate (modulation) were the important factors rather than the amount of energy being used. In considering this it makes sense because the human body does not require high electromagnetic power concentration to regulate its normal functioning – the key was in finding the “tuning” mechanisms for locating the right “receiving station” in the brain.

Big Lebowski said:

> And yes it is a tech that enables information to travel both ways

No it doesn't.  One system is high power microwave, the other is extremely low power ELF. They are totally incompatable. Pass me a circuit or schematic diagram to make your case.

In referring o elf, it is just that ... Frequency in low hertz3-30 hertz to be exact.
But.... It may be something altogether different like quantum information transfer.

just curious why you use the terms high power and low power as its the frequency & modulation that's import [sic] rather then the power

You're muddling two different mechanisms, just as David is. I'm asking how brainwaves can be detected and discriminated at a distance - thousands of Km according to DOT.  The power is already miniscule at the scalp and as a result is measured conventionally by attaching probes to the scalp. If the probes were not necessary they would not be used, it's as simple as that. Since the power of brainwaves is so tiny (after all, it's a biological mechanism), then power becomes significant because it dictates the range of any signal transmitted (inverse-square law). There are also numerous other issues involved relating to receiving antennae size, directivity and discrimination that would render brainwave reception without wires impractical.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"I might go to hell for stupidity. My GS warned me about Covid since mid 2000s and i missed to chance to blow the whistle"
4 hours ago
Profile IconWeb designer and web designer joined Peacepink
6 hours ago
kristine francisco updated their profile
7 hours ago
Herman Kidd updated their profile
7 hours ago
deca commented on deca's video
9 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

Psychiatric Interviews for Teaching: Psychosis

"Deca , I don't quite understand . When you type ("I'm not ill" = Lack of insight), do you mean from the doctors point of view? Because this is the kind of crap I hear from the psychiatrist that was forced onto me. I know that you…"
10 hours ago
deca commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

Psychiatric Interviews for Teaching: Psychosis

"0:50 - "My housemates work for MI5 and they're doing stuff to my brain" = Persecutory delusion/paranoia 2:00 - "I can hear them talking about me" = Auditory hallucinations 2:40 - "They're always talking about…"
10 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to Stephen O' Neill's discussion TI World map, put your details onto it!
"Oh so sorry Soleilmavis, what I thought was the RESOURCES section was actually Articles and Researches  I miss read it , so sorry. Please forget I said anything , I am feeling so dumb right now lol."
10 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service