Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

has anyone realised the perps were with you long before they made you aware??

After being targeted in 2005 I thought this was when they entered my life until I started to think back on my life and identified people and events that were previously affected. The perps have been with me for alot longer then they wanted me to know, most probably since childhood.

Views: 3786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

again might not answer your particular  question but still is an interesting experiment

89. “God Helmet” Inventor, Dr. Michael Persinger Discovers Telepathy Link in Lab Experiments

http://www.skeptiko.com/michael-persinger-discovers-telepathic-link/

Now, Persinger has discovered the same type of brain stimulation can create metal states conducive to human telepathy.  “What we have found is that if you place two different people at a distance and put a circular magnetic field around both, and you make sure they are connected to the same computer so they get the same stimulation, then if you flash a light in one person’s eye the person in the other room receiving just the magnetic field will show changes in their brain as if they saw the flash of light. We think that’s tremendous because it may be the first macro demonstration of a quantum connection, or so-called quantum entanglement. If true, then there’s another way of potential communication that may have physical applications, for example, in space travel.”


Big Lebowski said:

Can you provide any technical explanation whatsoever to explain how ELF brainwaves can be picked up at a distance, without wires, and discriminated? (And I believe you've talked about distances of thousands of km). What sort of technology does it use and if it exists, why are we still conducting EEG examinations with scalp probes attached?

No, it doesn't answer my question.

Hi, Sue

The same questioning...

After being...since childhood.

I concluded it from it!

I meditate on it!

eply by deca on June 16, 2014 at 11:08pm

again this is not a good idea to re-examine your past after becoming aware .....but we all do.....as it revels vivid memories of your past , possible reason WHY YOU believe you are being targeted and other things to the mind control scientists that are reading your thoughts , then its easy for them to build targeting scripts from this which you already  half believe and think plausible....also

Let be a route, states of things without the explanations (arisen since the youth) hmm...

(Gang stalkingand and Perps Psychotronic)

> the mind control scientists that are reading your thoughts

There is no "subjective evidence" for this nor any patents, nothing but the testimony of a small handful of people on this forum. Nor is there any evidence whatsoever of these mysterious "mind control scientists" influencing world leaders and events, as would be the case if this technology existed.

Making TIs believe their thoughts are being read is the ultimate perps' wet dream. They want you to live in a state of constant anxiety. In Foucalt's Panopticon.

There are plenty of ways the perps can "read your mind" without a mysterious all-poweful machine that simply doesn't exist...not yet, anyway.  v2k, subliminals, hypnosis can all be used to implant suggestions such as "if you have nothing to hide, make a cup of mint tea at exactly 12 noon". And then just watch you. And to reinforce the idea you're being mind-read, at exactly 11.59, just as you approach the kettle, the v2k says "you're making mint tea".



Spartacus said:

Hi, Sue

The same questioning...

After being...since childhood.

I concluded it from it!

I meditate on it!

eply by deca on June 16, 2014 at 11:08pm

again this is not a good idea to re-examine your past after becoming aware .....but we all do.....as it revels vivid memories of your past , possible reason WHY YOU believe you are being targeted and other things to the mind control scientists that are reading your thoughts , then its easy for them to build targeting scripts from this which you already  half believe and think plausible....also

Let be a route, states of things without the explanations (arisen since the youth) hmm...

(Gang stalking and Perps Psychotronic)

Of course I have my opinion, Perp tried over the long period to stimulate my revision of past to have even blamed for various acts (verbally Perps) I come there as to glisten: the origin, the purpose of the persecution; political, artistic, dissident? Finally the continual dimensions(size) life expectancy, comments of the harassment... As a ground prepared of the years in advance ?

thank you

...



Big Lebowski said:

> the mind control scientists that are reading your thoughts

There is no "subjective evidence" for this nor any patents, nothing but the testimony of a small handful of people on this forum. Nor is there any evidence whatsoever of these mysterious "mind control scientists" influencing world leaders and events, as would be the case if this technology existed.

Making TIs believe their thoughts are being read is the ultimate perps' wet dream. They want you to live in a state of constant anxiety. In Foucalt's Panopticon.

There are plenty of ways the perps can "read your mind" without a mysterious all-poweful machine that simply doesn't exist...not yet, anyway.  v2k, subliminals, hypnosis can all be used to implant suggestions such as "if you have nothing to hide, make a cup of mint tea at exactly 12 noon". And then just watch you. And to reinforce the idea you're being mind-read, at exactly 11.59, just as you approach the kettle, the v2k says "you're making mint tea".

Since my respect (I do not know here your situation) to Read this post manages at me to think this character has no idea of the possibilities of actions on the spirit of a victim; I conceive(design) your point of view (probably, yes a question of time(weather), I hope for it hardly); to live (material correlations, physics, psychic act, multiple hearings(auditions) on the frequencies, the picture) and to learn these things by the reading, appear to travel together in separate trains. Other personal analyses claim(aspire): when I eat a cherry with its pit(core), up to there digestion I know that I ate a cherry. (Well I would not go as far as burying this pit(core)!) your example (some tea) looks like well The a little bit finalist practice to make the victim doubt exactly more lit(enlightened) on
However the parapsy also, yes, doubtless

You'll deal with reality in the end. It is no skin off my back that you don't believe that they have such technology. And it's not just a handful that experience this, most do, they are just primarily say it's implants. 

Big Lebowski said:

> the mind control scientists that are reading your thoughts

There is no "subjective evidence" for this nor any patents, nothing but the testimony of a small handful of people on this forum. Nor is there any evidence whatsoever of these mysterious "mind control scientists" influencing world leaders and events, as would be the case if this technology existed.

Making TIs believe their thoughts are being read is the ultimate perps' wet dream. They want you to live in a state of constant anxiety. In Foucalt's Panopticon.

There are plenty of ways the perps can "read your mind" without a mysterious all-poweful machine that simply doesn't exist...not yet, anyway.  v2k, subliminals, hypnosis can all be used to implant suggestions such as "if you have nothing to hide, make a cup of mint tea at exactly 12 noon". And then just watch you. And to reinforce the idea you're being mind-read, at exactly 11.59, just as you approach the kettle, the v2k says "you're making mint tea".

> And it's not just a handful that experience this [mind reading], most do, they are just primarily say it's implants.

Could you pass me some youtube links please?

Thank you.


This research is in line with some things I have been recently considering. I posted blogs about some of it. Whatever inrormation transfer system they use,  is very fast. Entangled quantum particles could be used. It is interesting. It would seem that if it is anything quantum,  the unclassified agencies working in that field are far behind,  so blockers and the populace seeing the need for blockers are in the future.
deca said:

again might not answer your particular  question but still is an interesting experiment

89. “God Helmet” Inventor, Dr. Michael Persinger Discovers Telepathy Link in Lab Experiments

http://www.skeptiko.com/michael-persinger-discovers-telepathic-link/

Now, Persinger has discovered the same type of brain stimulation can create metal states conducive to human telepathy.  “What we have found is that if you place two different people at a distance and put a circular magnetic field around both, and you make sure they are connected to the same computer so they get the same stimulation, then if you flash a light in one person’s eye the person in the other room receiving just the magnetic field will show changes in their brain as if they saw the flash of light. We think that’s tremendous because it may be the first macro demonstration of a quantum connection, or so-called quantum entanglement. If true, then there’s another way of potential communication that may have physical applications, for example, in space travel.”


Big Lebowski said:

Can you provide any technical explanation whatsoever to explain how ELF brainwaves can be picked up at a distance, without wires, and discriminated? (And I believe you've talked about distances of thousands of km). What sort of technology does it use and if it exists, why are we still conducting EEG examinations with scalp probes attached?

Lets do a questionnaire blog. Well ask the question , Do yku as a TI believe they read your mind? If so, why? If not,  why not?

Go for it ;)  In the meantime if you could post me those youtube vids, or TI sites referencing mind reading, I'd appreciate it.

Do you have youtube?  Look up mind reading ELF waves. Or mind control ELF waves. There are many who understand this happens,  there are just different ideas as to how,  or how much control they actually have.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

deca posted a video

The Robot Revolution Is Happening-Like It or Not | WSJ

Nearly every company across every industry is looking for new ways to minimize human contact, cut costs and address the labor crunch in repetitive and danger...
8 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

THE VATICAN ARE EXPERTS IN MIND CONTROL.

The Vatican are experts in psychology. It is essential to them that they are experts in psychology in order to keep their estimated two billion followers from ever thinking logically. If their followers ever began to think logically they would then have no followers and no more money flowing into their coffers. In order to render their followers into a state of unquestioning obedience and subservience they covertly use electronic mind control on school children. However, when I was a child…See More
20 hours ago
shawn jasper is now a member of Peacepink
23 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Vähän musiikkia.    https://youtu.be/IRTOZaKhBQ8 ;"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"My GS was telling me non stop Buy A Truck non stop since 2011. Acronym BAT. Covid is on purpose!!"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Someone sees China economy as a threat to their dominance. China was investing in Africa heavily. These people dont like that. Covid !"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Covid is done on purpose by some other group to end Chinese economy. They want to stop globalism. Russian Orthodox Church KKK and Nazis"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"B2b mapped. They capture ideas and important thoughts off other people and add them into the Klans db. I can talk about this one forever."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service