peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

The news about certain modifications of the new DSM due shortly to come out in print, contains a topic that entails some fundamental problems, first and foremost of a legal nature:

1. the suppression of the 'unavoidable' diagnosis of schizofrenia for people that declare 'hearing voices' may exclude these people from receiving professional psychological help,
  2. while on the other hand, changing hearing voices into a more or less 'normal' phenomenon, being 'subjective' in nature, can easily lead to the dismissal of any legal complaint and hence investigation into the possibility that these voices are technologically induced from outside or by way of implanted devices containing microchip sound-transmitters.

Those are problems that will have enormous consequences in the future as to their legal implications, and regarding the public awareness and knowledge about developments -or the prevention thereof- of things as well as regarding these developments themselves, that may deeply affect many facets of life in society and of economic life for not just the 'victims' and the 'perpetrators': because it will affect also the development of the technology involved, of its use and hence its 'industrial production', and the way huge amounts of capital will be invested and flow in one way or another, and it will affect medical and 'therapeutical' science- science that is that really 'cares'- as wel as the technological medical pseudo-science that 'plays' by way of 'experiments', etc...
All this is enough to make one sick, and more than just in a metaphorical sense.

Cool-true

Revolution in science: hearing voices is not an illness.

People who are hearing voices aren't forcibly insane. The new edition of the DSM, DSM V, is clear about that: auditory hallucinations are perfectly normal phenomena in humans. The dean of clinical psychology in Italy, professor at the university of Padova and author of numerous texts on this subject, Alessandro Salvini, comments in the magazine 'Affari': “Psychiatry has always stigmatized these phonomena, declaring them symptoms of psychosis. But from now on, thanks to the new DSM, this will no longer be true: auditory hallucinations, the so called 'voices', exist in a section of the normal population ranging from 8 to 15%.”

A call to update mental health diagnosing: The DSM unreality

DSM-5 Draft Criteria Open for Final Public Comment

May 2nd through June 15th, 2012

http://www.dsm5.org/Pages/Default.aspx

Please write you comment to DSM5 here:

http://www.dsm5.org/about/Pages/OverallCommentsPage.aspx

or

http://www.dsm5.org/proposedrevision/pages/proposedrevision.aspx?ri...

Here is a petition to DSM5, mind control victims can leave your message to urge them not misdiagnose mind control victims with mental illness

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/dsm5/#sign_petition

I wish to comment, but my internet connection can not work properly, if anyone who can help, please post my comment to the DSM5 site. (you need to register to post your comment)

Here is my comment:

Dear Sirs/Madams,

Many normal people have been suffering the abuses and tortures of new high-technologies weapons—voices were transmitted directly into the skull of person from distance by voice to skull technologies.

Victims always were misdiagnosed with Psychotic Disorder by doctors; and government covered such horrible crime. If victims were misdiagnosed, the public would not believe their stories and would not help them too.

I urge GSM look into this serious matters and not misdiagnosing victims.

V2K (voice to skull), in 2002, the Air Force Research Laboratory patented precisely such a technology: Nonleghal weapon which includes

(1) a neuro-electromagnetic device which uses microwave transmission of sound into the skull of persons or animals by way of pulse-modulated microwave radiation; and

(2) a silent sound device which can transmit sound into the skull of person or animals. NOTE: The sound modulation may be voice or audio subliminal messages. One application of V2K is use as an electronic scarecrow to frighten birds in the vicinity of airports.

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/introduce-v2k-voice-to-skull

Meanwhile, victims who suffered the abuses and tortures of voice to skull technologies also have been suffering the abuses and tortures of mind control technologies.

Mind control technologies are weapons which use drugs, electronic microchip implants, nanotechnologies, microwaves and /or electromagnetic waves to subvert an individual's sense of control over their own thinking, behavior, emotions or decision making by attacking the brain and nervous system.

I had collected many reported articles which introduced 'mind control technologies'. The listing of these articles would not mislead readers; it was a short cut for readers to learn what mind control technologies were.

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/introduce-mind-control-and

Stories about Soleilmavis Liu

The Fact and evidence of abuses and tortures of mind control technologies:

I was controlled by remote Voice to Skull technologies and Mind Control technologies, and I was brought inside US Embassy in Hong Kong

(http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/kidnapped-by-mind-control )

Soleilmavis case summary of mind control abuses and tortures

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/soleilmavis-case-summary-o...

Thank you and Best Regards!

Soleilmavis

Views: 2395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all. I hope you are all safe & warm.

My attackers "inject audio" into sermons, radio, TV, mp3's, ec ctra. I have been a musician all my life & have 110% hearing & near perfect pitch – not bragging, just is.. I have sang all my life & played guitar much of it also.

I have turned the hacking & harassment into the online police at the http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I was warned on a hacked file that I was trying to clean that they would arrest me if I turned it in again.

There is so much smoke & mirrors that a person does not know what is what anymore! It is a sad scenario for the USA. 

I had received a call from the mesa police & the man at the other end began by; “So… Your hearing voices huh?”  I said no, I am not “Hearing voice’s” I record them & have them on hard copy do you want to come & listen?! He hung up… I was a victim of incest (outside my family) through my fiancé & her two boys – 2 son n laws & I found out some cops were using her & them for “marks” to record other people in these sexually compromising situations. Cop were proliferating incest & sexual abuse! They put tapes in my house full of the stuff, thinking that I would “flip out”  when I heard it, I didn’t my heart said NO & Jesus said Yes! (Note; On a hacked file here in Mesa Az I got last year I heard them say that  I was supposed to kill myself” that is their words. That is the long & the short of it. That was over 14 years ago coming up on 15 years on Sept 9th.

Twenty years since it began. I have over 50 gig of their voices & actions unbecoming of officers, coercion – collusion – blackmail ECT.  One word of advice, don’t let anyone put words in your mouth or try to use hearsay on you, call them on it! Fight the good fight! The fight of faith. These actions are not of God.  Peace be with you.

The parasympathetic nervous system can be damaged. I have entered the
Underworld by vagal stimulation, before I became a Christian, and I didn't get
scar tissue in my muscarinic nervous system.
If I had I'd still be in the Underworld. I knew people who were in the
Underworld. No one around understood what they were saying about it but me.
You can't see scar tissue in the muscarinic nervous system when it has it.
Ninjas aim to damage the muscarinic nervous system. They are Satanic. Their
goddess Benzeiten (it sounds like Ben Satan anyways) is the Japanese Kali, who
is Satan in drag.
Dharmapada came from the Thugee Kali worshipers in Tamil Nadu and went to
China where he came to a Buddhist monestary where the monks were weak and
victimized by every crook around. He taught them marshal arts. That monestery
was Shao Lin.
Ya, kung fu orgninated in India. They have tough marshal arts in Tamil Nadu.
They aim for the "murchas", nerves of the muscarinic nervous system; and, if a
victim survives he has Shamans' disease for life.
That which is called "chakras" are plexuses of the muscarinic nervous
system. Kundalini is their excitation.
When the new Manchu emperor took control of China the monks of Shao Lin sent
him a nice gift. In return the Manchu emperor ordered the exterminiation of the
monks of Shao Lin.
Nine monks survived and founded the Triad Society. The prime purpose of the
Triad Society was to overthrow Manchu rule. Their Satanic Kali lore spread to
Japan where it is called Ninjitzu.
Kali (Satan) of the Thugee, Triad Society, and Ninjas promises nonexistence
after death, so that your evil karma supposedly comes back to where you were.
There would be no you to suffer it.
This nonexistence was promised in other Satanic cults, like the Order of
Saturn, to which Hitler was a member. Hitler was also a member of Crowley's
O.T.O. who's "Liber Al Vel Legis" promises nonexistence after death to its
"Thelemites".
Stalin was a Thelemite, as is Mugabwe today. The falcon on the Zimbabwan
flag is Ra Hoor Khuit, son of Hadit, ancient Egyptian for Hades, Satan. Nuit's
daughter was Babalon, who's star is the inverted seven pointed star found on
many state troopers' badges and logos. The governments in this country are
rotten with Satanism.
The Triad Society won its goal, and in 1911 the Manchu dynasty was
overthrown and replaced by the Republic of China by Shang Kai Shek, who was the
ruling personality until Mao Tse Tung established Communist China.
Shang Kai Shek and his troops held Taiwan, called it Nationalist China, and
said he would return to mainland China to overthrow Communist China.
The Triad Society had fulfilled its purpose and became organized crime, the
Chinese "mafia". It split up into many "triads", who often fought among each
other, like typical mafias, but, it is a strong organized crime force in the
world today.
But, they have all they can handle with their everyday problems. But with
"The Lodge", The compass is the circle, and the square is the line. Together
they are the "quadrature of the circle", esoterically, squeezing a circle into a
line. And the G for the Hebrew word "gorun" is the rose that is crucified. A
very effectual vagal stimulation technique.
Hebrew? THEY primarily use the Hebrew Kaballah, but, until recently Jews
weren't allowed to join. It was a WASP thing, but is a British corporation.
Christian? It's basic degrees are a process to convert Christians into secret
Satanists.
"Blowing on knots", as the Koran calls it, punishable by stoning under
Islamic governments, if the Moslems think those "rashes" are "witch marks" which
they are. If I were more explicit I would be accused of endangering the public,
as if people don't have a free will. And, if someone got hurt or died I could be
sued, if THEY could find me.
If you got a vagal syncope, fainted, there is one out of a thousand chances
that your heart wont start again. The sympathetic nervous system speeds the
heart up, and, the parasymathetic (muscarinic) nervous system slows it down, and
can stop it. Your heart usually starts beating again, 999 out of a 1000 times.
There is an advanced yoga technique where the attachment that holds the
tongue down is cut. Then, when the tongue is put up behind the nose, the heart
stops, and your body goes into suspended animation.
Yogins have been known to have been burried under the sands on the Ganges
this way, and have resurrected in two weeks. You can voluntarily pull your own
tongue back out and resurrect.
The hard part about this is dealing with the Underworld you are in. You are
perfectly conscious, in the Underworld, and must deal with it so that you can
get back and resurrect your body, if you want to.
In some states THEY will lock you up and throw away the key for getting
caught having cut your tongue loose; but, Houdini was allowd to have this, and
he used it for some of his tricks, for he was trusted to keep the secrets.
I got in trouble with THESE PEOPLE at a very young age, and I was considered
to be a member of an inferior minority. I was never trusted, therefore my
schizophrenia is like the Scarecrow's diploma, the Tin Man's watch, and the
Lion's medal for bravery, from the worlds most quoted movie.
Crucifixion forces so much holotropic breathing (see
http://www.holotropic.com ) that perinatal matrix three, the real Hell, is soon
entered.
Every thought manifests and you soon wish you were someone else. And zap,
you are! And you body switch, backward and forward in time. This can continue
for an "aeon". I was told by a Greek Orthodox authority that an aeon is a
hundered years. Here, for the "living damned" the "aioniu amartaematos", aeon of
failure. There has been resurrection from crucifixion too.
Enough LSD does the same thing, and, this is what happens in the Clockwork
Orange treatment, which THEY did to people like me, when THEY catch us. Been
there, done that.

From Voices to Mastery of Life:

There is a considerable percentage of "society" who hear voices,
yet, the "system" leaves them alone.
Before I became a Christian I was involved in Witchcraft. Witches
hear voices. I was in organized Spiritualism. Spiritualists hear voices.
And, when I became a Pentecostal Christian it was almost compulsory to
hear the voice of God.
And of course, Pentecostals hear angels trying to help them, and
devils trying to ruin them. There are special prayers to deal with
unpleasant voices. Pentecostal Christians hear voices.
When hearing voices is part of an organization it gets organized and
there are prescribed ways to deal with voices.
As I said, hearing voices is a manifestation of "agenticity", an
agenticity that saved our ancestors so that the genes responsible have
been passed down to us.
Genetic traits passed down are not always nice. Sickle cell anemia
was passed down in malaria countries for having perserved the sickle
cell gene by protecting from malaria.
Those with the sickle cell gene had sickle cell anemia which made
the sufferer of this miserable disease immune to malaria. "Normal"
people died from malaria before they could pass on their genes so that
those with the sickle cell gene thrived, but they weren't happy with
sickle cell anemia.
Likewise, the DISC1 gene that causes schizophrenia caused protection
and a sense of caution (paranoia) that preserved the bearers of the
DISC1 gene of schizophrenia. We surived.
But, in the Twentieth Century, mental hospital gulags and a social
engineering that made it almost impossible for us to mate were eugenicist
attempts to exterminate us. It being genetic we can claim racehood and
all the required rights thereof.
But today, many people are trying to find an easy life in the mental
illness community so that psychotic appearances aren't heeded, and, with
puritanical barriers erroded down we can easily reproduce.
We CAN learn to live with ourselves. Dealing successfully with
"hallucinations" was always
considered to be "occult", magical, and spiritual mastery. There were
and are secretive lodges who secretly deal with this. Lodge members hear
voices.
Christians have prayers, and
magicians have banishing pentagrams. There are maps. Going into the
realms of greater mind power is analogous to going in to the more
globally bent timespaces of of a Black Hole.
That fifth dimension has been defined for science by Dr. Lisa
Randal, a professor of quantum physics in Harvard University. And in
this Underworld the power comes from being able to traverse the other
probability timelines in a sixth dimensional direction, probability
timelines exposed by quantum physicist Dr. Hugh Everett.
"If you have the faith of a mustard seed and say to this mountain
move it shall be moved"; you, thereby, go to the probability timeline
where the mountain is elsewhere.
You are in a realm of great power, and you can use it to get what
you want. Go for it.
For further information go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alchemy61/ and read the posts of
"lahunken", starting at Post #1. You can have "mastery of life".

When I thought I was getting V2K, there would be a screamed command in my left ear, that is how it started, then it was voices around the head, in the other room, noise and static, but then I went back on medication and now I do not get voices any longer.  I take 10.5 mg of Invega every night and I don't do street drugs.

After having been caught, and committed, for writing the "supreme grand secret" of the "lodge", in a high school term paper, which was later sold by the teacher of that class, after my graduation, in the term paper black market, so that the wrong people read it and sent out detectives to hunt me down, I was conveniently stigmatized "schizophrenic", after being given the Clock Work Orange treatment by large involuntary doses of LSD, and then given seventy-one electric shock treatments. Why the odd number? One day I was given two electric shock treatments in one day.
Thanks to modern medicine, this secret can be written in one sentence, "Vagal stimulation is as effective as LSD". Vagal stimulation is the stimulation of the vagus nerve which emerges from the brain in the nasopharynx, and passes down into the body branching off as muscarinic plexuses referred to as the "chakras" in yoga.
Due to the undesirable position the stigma of schizophrenia put me in, I managed to block its most stereotypical symptom, hearing voices. I cannot hear voices; and I don't want to hear voices, for, hearing voices has been a criterion for legally forced "medication" by dopamine blockers, a torment worse than death.
In 1999 I became a Born Again Christian in a Pentecostal Christian Church where we are required to hear the voice of God. I can't hear voices to save my soul. Yet, I am harassed and threatened to submit to dopamine blocker medication, perpetually. I have had to have the mind of a "Philadelphia lawyer" to get out of it.
Now I live under the perpetual stress of a tyrannical relative, for, I cannot rent any housing or shelter without blood tests to prove that I take dopamine blockers, which I don't and wont, with my stigmatic record. At least spread this secret, "Vagal stimulation is as effective as LSD", until it is common public knowledge to spare the American people of this particular pitfall, an unconstitutional pitfall, right in the face of American Liberty.

Personally, I don't care how the psychiatrists view it, or me as a targeted individual.  I just know that I have gotten full relief from voices by taking medications, and I encourage everyone to make the same move, it is prove and scientific that it works.

Sorry to hear that they are forcing you to take medication against your will.  Is this in the U.S. Miguel or another country?  I did not know the U.S. could force you to take medication against your will.  Needless to say, dont let anyone shake up what you know to understand about your situation, only you know what went down and only you know what happened. This is the case for all T.I.'s, our stories are too long of stories to relay to others in a way they can then understand. Personally, my family members who were also T.I.'s, nor I have never heard voices what so ever but they and I have gotten extensive gang stalking and as of 2011 me and my daughter just started getting targeted with some type of direct energy weapon.  This has in effect caused my 5 year old on 5 different occasions to hear a man and woman to say hello to her, mock her, tease her, laugh at her ect.  This only happened on 5 occasions and then bam, all of it went away and she has not heard any voices since then, that was like 6 months ago the last hshe heard anything.  Goes to show that her voices were not schizophrenic and they did indeed go away totally on their own without medication and have not returned. egy :)

Almost anyone can get to the proof. It may be confidential records, but, I had my records sent to me to blackmail me not to proceed legally against a theft. My last father in law, who had a high position in federal archives was able to reveal my records to his family so that my ex-wife left me for not changing my identity. I was going to change my identity until I saw a video that showed that you can get five years in the federal pen for each and every falsified government, local,county, state, or federal, document, like birth certificate, drivers license, social security, etc. There's fifteen years right there.
Of course there are the tremendous fines of five hundred thousand for each offense. What they do to the poor in this case is enslave them for medical research, etc. I saw a federal documentary on first aid, where the enslaved actors had to actually be drowned, for real, for the demonstrations, etc. And, when they were paralyzed by curare, and turned blue, it was for real.
Being a big complainer, when I have been under microwave surveillance, to punish me for complaining, they have turned up the microwave so high that the water in the toilet tank boiled. Both my wife and I got internal swelling causing pancretitis. You could especially feel the microwave ripple through your leg muscles.
And, they don't care who they hurt. One Saturday afternoon, while my wife and I were visiting her family, I felt the microwave ripple through my muscles (I have always worked out with weights so I can kick their buts and jump their fences. They are actually a bunch of cowardly nerds.). The microwave makes you feel miserable, so, the family who were having fun, started to fight with each other. I looked out the window and there was the same white van that was always around during this illegal and unhealthy harassment.
The proof is my bad record, and, I never got arrested in my life. I started getting an FBI record when I was eleven years old for being reported by my sixth grade teach (a freemason) for writing in the Scythian runes my archaeologist father gave me to play with. Back then doing that was called being a "Japanese Beetle", a potential threat to the system for showing contempt for the culture.
When I was thirty-nine years old my lawyer used the "Freedom of Information Act" to discover all these bad records and shenanigans. But, he didn't find the Clock Work Orange Treatment for writing the "lodge's" supreme grand secret, today written "Vagal stimulation is as effective as LSD". But, a VA social worker, who was a hippie, said to me, "Why don't you straighten out! They only gave you LSD". Well, if she had as much LSD as I was involuntarily given it would have put her in Hell, as it did me.
How this "Japanese Beetle" persecution started was that after Tokyo Rose told Blacks that they were allies for being non-whites, some Black people gathered in isolated communes and rejected the common Latin alphabet and used Japanese katagana, hinagana, and kanji writing. They were called "Japanese Beetles". But, from then on until the Seventies, anyone caught using foreign script, without having the background that used the script, were called Japanese Beetles and put under surveillance.
But, in the mid-Seventies the federal government repented of this tyrannical policy and in every Sunday newspaper kid's section there were alphabetic codes for the children to play with and use. It could be that having established the foundation for my bad record at eleven years old, that I was prone for such treatment. I got caught for the term paper in the Army. I got a 98% for that term paper back in high school.
How I discovered the secret was that my buddy and I were walking from China Town to the subway and we met a homeless person, very rare in 1959, who was perfectly sober. He told us that he had leaked some lodge secrets at a cocktail party, got kicked out of the lodge, he was fired and black balled from any future employment, his family left him. he lost his home, and here he was telling everybody, he could, the supreme grand secret, and others. And, they got me, a nonmember, bragged how powerful they were, and said I didn't have a "snowball's chances in Hell" against them; and put me in Hell. I have spent much more time in Hell than on Earth, but, if this is for eternity, and it has had more than five thousand years duration so far, I will fight for eternity!

Wow...!

And here I thought that the DSM 5 was totally all inclusive?

Hmmmmm

GENE

While Feds Fight Over Legitimacy of ‘Mental Disorders’—Millions of Kids Are Still Being Drugged

By Kelly Patricia O’Meara May 21, 2013

http://www.cchrint.org/2013/05/21/feds-battle-over-psychiatrys-manu...

The American Psychiatric Association’s billing bible, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), finally has been outed for the fraud it is.  The National Institute of Mental Health, NIMH, has declared that, “the weakness of the manual is its lack of validity.”  That’s the good news.

The bad news is that while the nation’s premier mental health agency has finally admitted the uselessness of psychiatry’s manual, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, CDC, is still using the DSM criteria to lend credence to mental illnesses that are not based in science.

Worse still, no one appears to be questioning the implications of this diagnostic fraud on the millions of children who have been, and will continue to be, diagnosed with bogus mental illnesses, like ADHD, and then “treated” with “phunny pharma” stimulants (kiddie cocaine) and other a sundry prescription mind-altering drugs.

This is no small consideration when one understands that the Drug Enforcement Administration, DEA, and the World Health Organization (WHO), more than a decade ago, listed Ritalin and Concerta (Methylphenidate) and Adderall (Amphetamine) along with morphine, heroin, opium and cocaine as Schedule II drugs – which “have the highest abuse potential and dependence profile of all drugs that have medical utility.”

The U.S. DEA classifies ADHD drugs in the same highly addictive category of drugs as cocaine, morphine and opium

Even the author of the DSM-IV, Dr. Allen Frances, has been spearheading a full-frontal attack on the newest version of the DSM, specifically targeting the changes to the alleged ADHD mental illness, stating, “we’re already over diagnosing ADHD. Almost 20 percent of teen boys get the diagnosis of ADHD, and about 10 percent of boys are on stimulant drugs. We don’t need to make it easier to diagnose ADHD.” Frances further explained, “If we decided as a society that the use of stimulants is good, it shouldn’t be done through a fake medical diagnosis.”

One might presume that with Dr. Frances’ stinging admissions, along with NIMH’s public statement that the DSM “lacks validity”—that it lacks science—that some lawmaking body, in an effort to protect children from fraudulent mental health care, would step up to the plate and initiate an inquiry into psychiatry’s bogus diagnosing.

Not only has this not happened but, rather, quite the opposite has occurred. In what can only be deduced as a pathetic attempt to rescue the APA from becoming an utter joke within the medical community, the CDC released a “first-ever” study about the growing epidemic of childhood mental disorders, which (you guessed it) is based on data of people diagnosed with mental disorders derived from the fraudulent DSM.

Perhaps more interesting is that the CDC does not list a single psychiatric diagnosis under its lists of diseases. ADHD, which the CDC reports in the recently released study “was the most prevalent current diagnosis among children aged 3-17 years,” is described on the CDC website as “one of the most common neurobehavioral disorders of childhood.” The CDC continues in its description of ADHD saying, “Scientists are studying the causes…” and “there is no test to diagnose ADHD.”

There is no medical test for ADHD because the disorder was not discovered in a laboratory, it was invented by a committee as a list of behaviors and repacked as “disease.”

Yep, that’s right. Like every other psychiatric diagnosis, there is no test for ADHD and nobody knows the cause of the alleged childhood mental illness. Still, the CDC explains the study is “an important step to better understand children’s mental disorders, identify gaps in data, and develop public health strategies to protect and promote children’s mental health….”

With all due respect to the CDC, what is important to understand about the study is that the data used to come to its conclusions, that “1 in 5 children in the U.S. suffers from a mental disorder,” is not based in science. Those who participated in the study received diagnoses subjectively pulled from a psychiatric diagnosing manual that has been summarily dismissed by NIMH, the nation’s leading mental health agency, and its equivalent in Europe, the British Psychological Society.

Furthermore, one only need review the “CDC Pledge” and its “Core Values” to fully grasp the blatant psychiatric fraud the CDC appears to be promoting. According to the agency’s website, the CDC pledges “to base all public health decisions on the highest quality scientific data, openly and objectively derived.” And, under its “Core Values” page, the CDC states “we ensure that our research and our services are based on sound science…”

“Highest quality scientific data?” “Research and services based on sound science?” What part of subjective diagnosing is scientific? According to NIMH, the nation’s leading mental health research body, psychiatry’s book of mental disorders “lacks validity” and it will no longer be using the manual.

One can only wonder at the disconnect between federal agencies, which, in itself, screams for an investigation. One also might begin to question what “science” is being used when the agency actually is researching real diseases?

The CDC, for all its good intentions—” to develop public health strategies to protect and promote children’s mental health”—is not living up to its own stated standards, leaving the nation’s children at continued risk of being labeled with fraudulent psychiatric diagnoses and drugged with extremely dangerous mind-altering drugs.

Kelly Patricia O’Meara is an award winning, former investigative reporter for the Washington Times, Insight Magazine, penning dozens of articles exposing the fraud of psychiatric diagnosis and the dangers of the psychiatric drugs – including her ground-breaking 1999 cover story, Guns & Doses, exposing the link between psychiatric drugs and acts of senseless violence.  She is also the author of the highly acclaimed book, Psyched Out: How Psychiatry Sells Mental Illness and Pushes Pills t...  Prior to working as an investigative journalist, O’Meara spent sixteen years on Capitol Hill as a congressional staffer to four Members of Congress. She holds a B.S. in Political Science from the University of Maryland.

Obama Endorses Sweeping Mental Health Programs Just As Psychiatry’s Diagnostic Manual Comes Under Fire

The White House’s sweeping mental health initiatives—which rely on psychiatry’s diagnostic procedures—do not take into account the major controversy currently raging over the lack of science behind psychiatry’s methods of diagnosing mental disorders.

By Kelly Patricia O’Meara June 4, 2013

http://www.cchrint.org/2013/06/04/obama-endorses-sweeping-mental-he...

On June 3rd, during the White House National Conference on Mental Health, President Obama announced his administration would be taking a number of steps to expand the nation’s mental health services,  saying that America needs to have a conversation to help remove the “stigma and embarrassment” associated with a mental illness diagnosis.  A seemingly noble sentiment, if not for the fact that it is psychiatry’s fraudulent diagnosing system—the DSM—that has recently become a true embarrassment for the mental health industry.

With all due respect to the President, in light of the recent national and international criticism lobbed at the American Psychiatric Association’s (APA) diagnosing manual, the DSM-5, which includes the National Institute of Mental Health’s (NIMH) admission that psychiatric disorders lack scientific validity, the focus of his desired conversation is arguably misinformed and out of sync with the raging controversy surrounding the validity of accurately diagnosing any alleged mental disorder.

Perhaps unbeknownst to the President, for months there has been a rip-roaring, verbal brawl taking place among the great and near-great of mental health, a conversation that smacks at the very core of mental health diagnosing—is psychiatric diagnosing based in science?

This question has been at the center of the storm that recently has sent the APA into a tail spin, leaving the psychiatric association desperately clawing for any semblance of legitimacy. And, remarkably, it is a conversation among doctors representing  some of the most respected mental health research facilities in the world and the hoi polloi of psychiatry.  What these distinguished doctors have to say about the legitimacy of psychiatric diagnosing is blatantly at odds with the direction of the President’s requested conversation. Unfortunately, no one at the White House appears to be listening.

For example, Dr. Thomas Insel, Director of the National Institute of Mental Health, NIMH, did not mince words when he wrote of psychiatry’s diagnosing manual saying, “the weakness of the manual is its lack of validity.” And like the NIMH, the British Psychological Society was equally damning in its criticism of the diagnosing manual saying it has “limited reliability and questionable validity.” In a nutshell, what both of these distinguished mental health organizations are saying is that the DSM cannot be trusted to accurately diagnose mental illness.

Add to this the extensive criticisms of Dr. Allen Frances and the developing picture of mental health’s diagnosing system is one of utter uselessness and a recipe for diagnosing disaster. Frances, the author of the DSM-IV and the DSM-5′s biggest critic says, “there is no definition of mental disorder. It’s bullshit. I mean you just can’t define it.”

Frances further explains that the publication of the DSM-5 is “the saddest moment in my 45-year career studying, practicing and teaching psychiatry. The Board of Trustees of the American Psychiatric Association has given its final approval to a deeply flawed DSM-5, containing many changes that seem clearly unsafe and scientifically unsound.”

These criticisms are no small matter, as it is the criteria listed in the DSM that decides whether or not a mental disorder is diagnosed.  The best and brightest in mental health aren’t sugarcoating what they think of the current diagnosing system.  Phrases like “lacks validity,” “limited reliability,” “questionable validity,” “clearly unsafe,” and “scientifically unsound” surely must have inadvertently been withheld from the President.

There can be no other logical reason for the President to support new sweeping mental health information programs, knowing full well that the very basis of those programs—the mental health diagnosis—is steeped in raging controversy.

If the President had been aware of the on-going conversation about the legitimacy of psychiatric diagnosing, it seems reasonable that he would have refrained from saying things like, “first, we’ve got to do a better job recognizing mental health issues in our children…,” “it’s not enough to help more Americans seek treatment — we also have to make sure that the treatment is there when they’re ready to seek it,” and, “only about half of children with mental health problems receive treatment.”

While it would be easy to point out that the above data are based on studies and estimates, not actual known cases, the point, rather, is that all of the statements are born from psychiatry’s diagnosing manual, which has summarily been dismissed.

The President may have been better served had he been made aware of the sentiments of Dr. Frances who summed up well the state of psychiatric diagnosing when he said “perhaps the concern over DSM-5 will generate a serious discussion on how best to correct over-diagnosis, over-medication, and the excessive authority that has been given to psychiatric diagnosis in school decisions, disability determinations, benefit eligibility, and in forensics. Psychiatric diagnosis has become too important for its own good.”

Despite the advice of Frances, that “the best protection against wild-over diagnosis is to ignore DSM-5. It is not official. It is not well done. It is not safe. Don’t buy it. Don’t use it. Don’t teach it,” the President has thrown the full weight of the federal government behind mental health informational programs that are based on this very flawed diagnosing manual.

Ironically, one day after the President came out in support of the new mental health informational programs, Frances, again, chimed in about the on-going criticism surrounding psychiatric diagnosing. “First,” says Frances, “the diagnostic system in psychiatry is broken and can’t be fixed internally by the American Psychiatric Association….” Frances explains, “DSM-5 has fanned the flames of diagnostic inflation with definitions that turn everyday life problems into mental disorder—harming the misidentified ‘patients’ and costing the economy billions of dollars.”

What’s the answer? According to Frances, “only Congressional hearings can begin to cure the deep-seated disorders that plague our mental health non-system.” Frances continues, “psychiatric diagnosis has become too important (in decisions determining workman’s comp, disability, VA benefits, school services, custody, criminal responsibility, preventive detention, and the ability to adopt a child, fly a plane or buy a gun) to be left to one small organization.”

Yes, Dr. Frances, Congressional hearings are needed and the Citizens Commission on Human Rights has repeatedly suggested this route.  The definition of mental illness is too important to be left to those whose very livelihood is dependent upon not only creating but also diagnosing those mental disorders.

Should the conversation suggested by the President be restricted to supporting mental health informational initiatives based on a flawed, unsafe diagnosing manual, things may progress as you predict—”soon most of us will have a fake mental disorder (or a few) and we will live in a Brave New World where nearly everyone uses medicine….”

Kelly Patricia O’Meara is an award winning, former investigative reporter for the Washington Times, Insight Magazine, penning dozens of articles exposing the fraud of psychiatric diagnosis and the dangers of the psychiatric drugs – including her ground-breaking 1999 cover story, Guns & Doses, exposing the link between psychiatric drugs and acts of senseless violence.  She is also the author of the highly acclaimed book, Psyched Out: How Psychiatry Sells Mental Illness and Pushes Pills t...  Prior to working as an investigative journalist, O’Meara spent sixteen years on Capitol Hill as a congressional staffer to four Members of Congress. She holds a B.S. in Political Science from the University of Maryland.

I'm sending a link to this interview for the general medical information of those interested in listening.  Especially for OS/EH targets, whose health is constantly under attack.

Dr. Sherry Rogers, MD, is a senior physician who has been pointing out very important medical information which
is largely ignored by the medical establishment, information which can dramatically improve the lives of patients if known and acted upon, reports Dr. Rogers.

She covers a wide range of medical topics in this 48 minute interview.  Those who choose to listen will find it fascinating, I predict.  (Commercials and calls to the show are omitted.)

To listen, go to this link:

http://www.randomcollection.info/dr-sherry-rogers-jn0613.mp3

The interviewer is Joyce Riley, RN, on Joyce's weekday show The Power Hour.  This interview took place on June  6, 2013.

Here is a blurb describing Dr. Rogers' qualifications and experience:

Sherry Rogers, M.D. is an internationally recognized expert  in environmental medicine. Board Certified in Environmental Medicine as well as charter Board Certified in Family Practice, and a Fellow of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, and a Fellow of the American College of Nutrition.

Dr. Rogers is the author of over 16 books on environmental illness and finding the cause and cure of diseases. She has published over 20 scientific papers, as well as written for many of the current periodical and text book chapters. She served on medical journal editorial boards, and has given over 100 lectures to physicians in six countries, and more in her over 42 years of medical practice.

Eleanor White

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Robin Yan posted a blog post

Please help me forward this to them,thanks.

The Scarborough HospitalOntario GovernmentHere is one photo regarding our discussion between UN and me. I never show you this, you must understand what I meant .https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1679183298803621&id=100001359027296Now, again,  you must disclose two pieces of voice recording of mental status examination, one hand written medical record to me, to UN,  International Bar…See More
37 minutes ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

SMART DUST IS SETTING UP A SYNTHETIC NETWORK INSIDE OUR BODIES NOW, WHICH IS LEADING TO WIRELESS HUMAN REMOTE CONTROL, SEVER UNDERSEA FIBRE OPTIC CABLES NOW.

Here is the reason why the Irish government must demolish all microwave transmitters urgently followed by severing all undersea fibre optic cables.Nanochips and Smart Dust are the new technological means for the advancement of the human microchipping agenda. Due to their incredibly tiny size, both nanochips and Smart Dust have the capacity to infiltrate the human body, become lodged within, and begin to set up a synthetic network on the inside which can be remotely controlled from the…See More
2 hours ago
Charmy Melvin posted a status
7 hours ago
Martuja Hosen posted blog posts
14 hours ago
Martuja Hosen posted a status
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago