Here  are fax numbers to UN  +41 22 917 9008; and International Bar Association +44 20 7842 0091.Please forward this below for me.

UN
UN Human Rights
UN Human Rights Council
International Bar Association
Human Rights Watch
Amnesty International
Amnesty International Canada
International Criminal Court
Canadian Governments

Ten  years ago, Canadian lawyer said to me: " You have nowhere to go if want to file complaints against Canadian police and doctors. If you don't believe me, you can try."

Recently,  Canadian Lawyer Subodh Bharati, who is representing Niyonzima, said the government must take responsibility for how it treated his client.

"The treatment was horrendous. It's not the type of treatment we would expect the Canadian government to do to its most vulnerable people," he said.

Here is the detailed news :

Immigration detainee seeks $65M in lawsuit against Ottawa for violating rights。

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/man-lawsuit-immigration-detention-federal-government-1.4899770

What happened and what are happening? UN twice advised me to file complaints against them , Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers... backed by Ontario Government , who are living as my neighbors , who are gathering around and in my workplace.

What are they doing? How serious is my situation? UN Human Rights and International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims have everything I provided, plus email letters from Mr Attorney General of Canada  and Ontario Ombudsmen.

UN , International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court,,,they all stand up and speak out for me, not only for me. However,  their ongoing torture, harassment, threats, administering posion, terror, attempted murder by all possible Non-Lethal Weapons  have become  dirtier and more brutal, only to women, children,  innocent and helpless people.

Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help.

Robin Yan

Canadian victim of torture

14/11/2018

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –