peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

How do victims know who amongst the Forums posters are victims and who are perps?

By all accounts perps will always follow the victims around. Having been exposed to their M.O, I believe victims would immediately know if perps are around.

I really appreciate that there's a group where victims can learn re the technology at the least, and hear out people going thru the same plight, at the most.

However, I am wary of the possibility that this may be used as a melting pot (literally and figuratively), an all-in-one solution for the perps seeking to influence their victims and their would-be defenders.

Having said that. how do we  ensure victims are protected in this site?

How do we prevent the perps from dividing the victims and making them attack each other?

How do we prevent an influx of perps who will try various tactics in ensuring their victims won't be able to establish a support system?

Hoping for your feedback on this.

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By program, do you mean computer programming hard code?

take telephone numbers.  

Are you saying a supercomputer is controlling us all?

As much as I believe indeed electric/radio/electronic/emf technology has permeated our lives and affected it in such a way that people have allowed the virtual to overlap the real, I do not believe the computer has taken full control of our mind, our hearts and our souls.

A lot of people are acting like robots who do not have a mind of they're own not because the computer has programmed them to do so but because they are succumbing to herd mentality, following the wave of public opinion,  wanting to be in. etc.

I see brainwashing and mind control along two different spectra.

Brainwashing is done by an external entity and the recipient has to actively or willingly take the suggestion. It may be done in trickle form or faster than lightning depending on how impressionable the subject is. It's thought or perception-shaping.

Mind-control on the other hand tinkers with the actual processes of the brain, its chemistry and electronic impulses. It's not just mind rape, it's mind murder. The cells that are naturally given by God are zapped off to give way to its mutant form. Depending on the severity of the process or radiation exposure, the person loses control of normal impulses without even knowing it. The person's almost a robot, controlled not by his own thoughts and feelings but that of his controller (although he may think the thoughts and feelings are his own).

I don't wanna take an available escape hatch by virtue of a cop-out. Now that I realize how my impulses were being "programmed", im trying my best to counter them with prayer as they come. The fact that our body, thoughts and feelings have been giving us a signal that something is wrong, it means no super computer is in control. The people around us may wanna use the technology, the technology may acquire a semblance of control, yet it can only as much as the 'shared permission' the herd allows it to.

It's just the same herd mentality taking on a more technical form. Stop the technology and the same mob rule will prevail, OR cease, depending on the reigning group mentality.

I believe our part is to share how the technology is acquiring and approximating people's lives so those who are affected by it will have the capacity to make informed choices. If the perps's goal is to cloud people's judgments so they will subjugate their own decisions with that of the mind-benders', then it may help if we try to share what we know so we can educate ourselves together.

Who knows, God-willing, once we all learn what's going on, we can make the right choice.

As for now, that right choice for me is saying no to RFID implants, smart technology and all forms of covert technology that aims to deny a person of his free will (God's ultimate gift to man. Not to animals. Not to angels. Certainly not to the devil. To man).

I am not gonna let the devil convince me that a supercomputer can control us all.  Giving in to that contention translates to me agreeing that somebody is more powerful than God.  If somebody can override God's ultimate gift of free will, and erases the right to choose between good and evil, then the very essence of Jesus' dying on the cross will be refuted.

Sorry for digressing. In respect for the sensibilities of those who do not share the same faith, i'll reserve the spiritual discourse for my blog. I'll focus on the academic discussions here.

Thanks for the forum, BTW.

Just use your own Judgement. If somone gives out crappy or suspicious advice- OUT THEM- on this site.

Since I don't believe that family, friends, others etc are manipulated via mind control into gas-lighting the victim (rather, they are contacted by the group or whoever is doing the targeting, and told lies, threatened, etc to gain their cooperation), if something feels wrong to me, I'm done with that person.  I'm at the point that I don't trust a living soul.  I left extreme abuse at the hands of my handler - microwaved nearly around the clock, constant noise campaign and gang stalking that he didn't suffer.  Now I'm staying with my brother and his family, and the noise campaign, microwaving and gas-lighting are starting with them. 

Another thing I try to remember not to do is tell anyone any plans I have for anything!  It always has resulted in more of the same harassment. 

If there are perps who pretend to be victims, how can we know that?

They know all sufferings that victims suffered, they know what a victim would say, would behaviour.

We may not be able to be 100% sure all those we consider victims are actually victims but I believe our experience and gut feel coupled with prayers will at least help us filter.

When you actually experience the pain and understand all its nuances, it helps in identifying who's faking it and who actually sympathizes and who's there to taunt or fish.

Experience. Gut feel. God.

These can't be faked.

Soleilmavis said:

If there are perps who pretend to be victims, how can we know that?

They know all sufferings that victims suffered, they know what a victim would say, would behaviour.

I have reached a point when I realize exposing the perps is the only way I can protect myself and those who are suffering the same plight.

Let's humor them and stand on the premise that indeed they can see everything that's going on in our lives including the things that happen outside our periphery of awareness. Now, that gives them an approximation of the all-knowing status they claim to have, right?

Following that line of thinking, they will be able to thwart any plan even if we stop talking about it. They're always several steps ahead - we have to accept that.

Now, why do they want to stop us from speaking out?

They have been using all forms of scare tactics to make us fear going out in the open and calling attention to our plight, including making us look stupid, senseless or insane, whatever they see fit for the situation. Expectedly so. They do not want to be exposed. They do not want others to listen to what we are gonna say.

It has always been a mind game for them, but you know what, how can they determine if they're not being played as well?

Even if you share your plans, how do they know you are stating it because you want them to hear it? How can they determine if it's you just laying the plans out or you trying to elicit their reaction.

You know what your strength is?

Their strength.

They anticipate a lot their over-anticipation will get the better of them.

As with Lucifer, their arrogance will be their downfall.

sam said:

Since I don't believe that family, friends, others etc are manipulated via mind control into gas-lighting the victim (rather, they are contacted by the group or whoever is doing the targeting, and told lies, threatened, etc to gain their cooperation), if something feels wrong to me, I'm done with that person.  I'm at the point that I don't trust a living soul.  I left extreme abuse at the hands of my handler - microwaved nearly around the clock, constant noise campaign and gang stalking that he didn't suffer.  Now I'm staying with my brother and his family, and the noise campaign, microwaving and gas-lighting are starting with them. 

Another thing I try to remember not to do is tell anyone any plans I have for anything!  It always has resulted in more of the same harassment. 

I don't think we can establish a support system.  It's 'divide and conquer'.  EVERY effort I've made to find another TI for friendship has resulted in more gas-lighting, poisoning, etc. , making my health suffer even more.  Living with a handler taught me a lot.  My advice:  exercise, eat healthful foods, don't allow anyone close enough to you to place poison or drugs on you that make your heart race, etc.  And quit smoking (advice I need to take).  BTW, even those you thought you could trust will comply if they believe the lies about you.  Drugs or poisons will be placed on pets, clothes, and you, which cause racing heart, sleeplessness.  I just looked up things that cause racing heart.  Lack of sleep, magnesium deficiency, dehydration, caffeine, some meds - OTC and prescription. 

Be observant.  take precautions.

I wondered about this too, but I guess you just have to be careful and use your judgement.  What else can we do?   But to not reach out to others or to isolate just furthers the evil agenda of these obsessive sickos.  Best of luck to us all. 

In my case, sleeplessness and Shortness of Breath is caused by EMF radiation, lights, cellular phone.

Try sleeping with your eyes covered with a black cloth or an eye patch. See what happens. Check what changes in your dreamscape, too.

Remove the battery of your cellphone. Stay away from wires - phone, cable and electricity lines (research on harmonics).

sam said:

I don't think we can establish a support system.  It's 'divide and conquer'.  EVERY effort I've made to find another TI for friendship has resulted in more gas-lighting, poisoning, etc. , making my health suffer even more.  Living with a handler taught me a lot.  My advice:  exercise, eat healthful foods, don't allow anyone close enough to you to place poison or drugs on you that make your heart race, etc.  And quit smoking (advice I need to take).  BTW, even those you thought you could trust will comply if they believe the lies about you.  Drugs or poisons will be placed on pets, clothes, and you, which cause racing heart, sleeplessness.  I just looked up things that cause racing heart.  Lack of sleep, magnesium deficiency, dehydration, caffeine, some meds - OTC and prescription. 

Be observant.  take precautions.

I have received three identical emails from the same person with three different names, nora colly, lilian and nora baby. All were via Peacepink, seemingly. My email was requested so I could receive her photo and begin communicating. Has anybody else had any? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Debra Matheny posted a status
"Petitioning Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton Order an Independent Investigation Addressing the Corruption http://t.co/4kXZkf6jt5"
52 minutes ago
Randolf Weinand commented on SUBRA's group MALAYSIAMINDCONTROL
"Hello, I am Randy, a German. I am  actually  much of my time in Thailand but also some of it in Malaysia, so this group is because of the geographic location interesting for me. Maybe we can find similarities. "
2 hours ago
Randolf Weinand joined SUBRA's group
Thumbnail

MALAYSIAMINDCONTROL

Ban all form of mind control neurological weapons.See More
2 hours ago
Randolf Weinand left a comment for Kiara
"Hallo, ich bin jetzt das erste Mal seit lstztes Jahr wieder auf der peacepink Seite. Deshalb antworte ich erst jetzt. Du schriebst:hi in die wärme hier schneits und schneits...um ehrlich zu sein ich weiß net mehr welchen du genau…"
2 hours ago
Profile IconTeacher, Kathleen Quintana, Horselover Fat and 1 more joined peacepink
2 hours ago
Randolf Weinand replied to Richard A Vitacco's discussion How do you keep your cool with perps?
"I get often upset when I receive harassment. But I do not know where to turn the anger to. I just mentally turn it to imaginary perps, I don't act it out. This acting out is a good idea. But it is also additional work to do. Writing a dairy may…"
3 hours ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop liked Kathleen Quintana's discussion Starting an Investigation in the US
4 hours ago
annabelley posted a status
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service