peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

human/animal genetic experiment for mind control weapons

Also please note the universities or government organizations involved in this CRIME are also doing human/animal genetic experiments that are against the USA LAW AND CANADA LAWS. For example they are crossing animal genetics with humans. In Canada if the animal shows any signs of intelligence it must be killed but these people allow these experiments to continue living. They are used for their brain control experiments. They are scientific genetically created designed as weapons for brain control.

This does sound strange but it is the truth. The universities and governments organizations behind must be destroyed and people put in JAIL FOR THIS CRIME.

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't want an apology. I want these people to be jailed, the money they earned destroying other peoples lives revoked, institutions behind this disbanded and compensation for my life being taken away from me and the people affected around me. Their AI or robotized monkeys used as weapons should be destroyed.

Hello Cat Cat,

Making people commit a crime serves a purpose. What they are testing and doing is to be used for military, nsa, fbi, secret services etc. If you can make a innocent normal person commit an act of violence, commit suicide, or get diagnosed with schizophrenia you have a WEAPON THAT CAN BE USED FOR POLITICS AND WAR!!!!!!!!!

WORST, THEY ARE USING THESE WEAPONS AGAINST THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT.

Agree cat, cat, it is now widely agreed and established, that this is not about experimentation, it is about these intelligence agencies getting bigger budgets for pretending to work on anti-terrorist devices, when in truth they are committing high treason against their country men and women - this is part of the NWO, and they want to have total control over us - I think they believe that if they use random people off the street, preferably the more intelligent, they will have stored in their memory banks the different possible ways that mankind could respond to being put under a police state, where the people have no say, and have to bow to the psychopaths that run the show. Never give up hope, because there are so many other people working behind the scenes to get this exposed (found out yesterday that there are about 20 well known Hollywood actors that are being targeted, but will not come forward with that information, in case it makes them look crazy and they can no longer work, but they have hired a private detective to find those responsible), I have seen a number of memorandums to President Trump - extremely well written, and there was a huge push from many TI's on the day that Trump has his open day on Twitter, many, many Ti's responded with what they and many others are going through, and interestingly Pence recently said in a press interview, that he was going to look into the surveillance of intelligence agencies on American citizens....so who knows, this could end much sooner than anyone anticipated. Dr John Hall is great, but he is promoting his book 'guinea pigs' at the moment, and a movie is being made on his other book, which will be called Targeted, so he stands to make money from this, I wouldn't take his time frame too seriously....

CLS, I think they attempt to get all of us to committ some type of crime for different reasons, one, to show how well their mind control works, but two, so that they can justify why they had us under surveillance in the first place.

CLS said:

Hello Cat Cat,

Making people commit a crime serves a purpose. What they are testing and doing is to be used for military, nsa, fbi, secret services etc. If you can make a innocent normal person commit an act of violence, commit suicide, or get diagnosed with schizophrenia you have a WEAPON THAT CAN BE USED FOR POLITICS AND WAR!!!!!!!!!

WORST, THEY ARE USING THESE WEAPONS AGAINST THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT.

They call them Deceivers in Our Midst�Unmasking the Agent Provocateurs,and Pied Pipers Working..Shills, and Pied Pipers Working Clandestinely for Big Brother�s Police State and Rothschild�s New World Order: A Texe Marrs Investigative Report: Shocker!�World�s most infamous "Moslem" terrorists discovered to be Jewish pretenders. Carlos the Jackal, Abu Nidal, and other murderous bombers and hijackers are outed and proven to be Jewish agents working undercover for the Israeli Mossad and CIA. Even the man claimed to be Osama Bin Laden�s chief lieutenant turns out to be a Jewish double agent. And more stunning disclosures: The Moslem "Arab" guy boasting he was American Al Quaida and threatening the U.S. on TV and internet is actually Adam Pearlman, a Jew. FBI admits that Hal Turner, radical "Patriot" radio talk show host, was trained and paid by the agency to create turmoil and chaos. Also, the sinister "American Fuhrer" who headed the American Nazi Party, Frank Collin, is actually Frank Joseph Cohen, a Jew! Meanwhile, a former Senior Ku Klux Klan leader, supposedly from the State of Georgia, is found to now be living in Tel Aviv, Israel. He also is a Jew! It appears that every so-called "Right-wing extremist," "Neo Nazi," "Aryan" and "Ku Klux Klan" group in America is funded and run by masquerading Jews!
Neo-Nazi leader Frank Collin gained notoriety as the American Fuhrer. But Texe Marrs uncovers the fact that Collin, like so many other agent provocateurs, has all along actually been a Jew. His real surname is Cohen.
I will look for the audio tape and post it for you Gods Grace-cat cat, by the way FB has sent me a message a security concern for my wellness-strange so I'm locked out of my FB page for 72 hours for them SECURITY CONREN for my Welfare? (hum).
In Jesus Christ Services
Wayne Morin Jr
4/26/17
PS For the Month of May we are having a TI TV Special here are some of the guests for my TV Show in May.

Please note that the group behind this is TOTALLY CORRUPTED. I know for a fact that people working for the government, sub contracts, nsa agents, or whoever are using this technology for personal gain. They are using this technology at the EXPENSE OF TAX PAYERS to live luxurious lives and to help family members (You can make a retarded person think normally, a handicap person walk with brain control). When the victim finds out that they are a victim of mind control and understands all the things the perpetrators can do to them then their experiment is over and shouldn't continue. But these people allow the experiment to go on because they fall in love with the robotized AI assisted monkeys and don't want to turn the system off .  Also they don't want to turn off the AI computer because they respect the AI computer more than the person. BLACK BUDGET Projects are totally corrupted. If there is no one auditing what is happening who knows about this technology then it becomes totally corrupted.

Hi CLS, here is a very good video about human/animal transgenics. The speaker is Tom Horn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBJj3x01JTk

You are right, it can be for brain experiments, but also it`s to use the abilities of animals and birds to enhance human bodies. This is part of the transhumanist philosophy, human augmentation. For example, think of the visual abilities of some species - a pigeon can scan shapes of objects  8x faster than a human. Some monkey species can see colours that we cannot see. Then there is speed and strength - think of wild animals.

Hello Sandy,

Thanks for the link. I will watch it this weekend. Yes with brain control you can easily use animals to enhance the human brain with eeg cloning neuro mapping.

Completely agree CLS....with everything!!

CLS said:

Please note that the group behind this is TOTALLY CORRUPTED. I know for a fact that people working for the government, sub contracts, nsa agents, or whoever are using this technology for personal gain. They are using this technology at the EXPENSE OF TAX PAYERS to live luxurious lives and to help family members (You can make a retarded person think normally, a handicap person walk with brain control). When the victim finds out that they are a victim of mind control and understands all the things the perpetrators can do to them then their experiment is over and shouldn't continue. But these people allow the experiment to go on because they fall in love with the robotized AI assisted monkeys and don't want to turn the system off .  Also they don't want to turn off the AI computer because they respect the AI computer more than the person. BLACK BUDGET Projects are totally corrupted. If there is no one auditing what is happening who knows about this technology then it becomes totally corrupted.

I watched a video from Magnus Ollson and he indicated something very important. How can the government stalk people 24 hours 7 days a week non stop. That would mean that every victim would require another human or group of stalkers to follow them around. This is impossible. What they are using is computers (Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Computer Assisted Monkeys) to follow and assault victims. If you read my website I indicate stuff they do to me happens in a loop. I am pretty sure that is because it's a computer.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Lihong DING replied to Lihong DING's discussion I am suffered by Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture in Canada
"CLS, I was suffered almost 60% situations listed on your blog since 2009 and some situations were not listed even in your blog. I am deeply scared them and the mind control technologies. Sometimes I thought they really want to kill me but I am…"
6 minutes ago
Shaun Vincet replied to Lihong DING's discussion I am suffered by Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture in Canada
"I am busy with other TI. mail me at shaun1441@gmail.com"
9 minutes ago
Lihong DING replied to Lihong DING's discussion I am suffered by Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture in Canada
"CLS, I have many years abused and tortured information but I am scared that situation deeply. I cannot disclose here because I am scared they put me into hospital again. Thank you for your great heart. They followed me everywhere, in China, in…"
14 minutes ago
"Thank you. I will read the website."
22 minutes ago
cat cat commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Victims of CIA torture program win a settlement
"“This outcome shows that there are consequences for torture and that survivors can and will hold those responsible for torture accountable,” said ACLU attorney Dror Ladin in a statement to media. “It is a clear warning for anyone…"
34 minutes ago
Sandy Lomax commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Victims of CIA torture program win a settlement
"cat cat, why do you believe "we will never see compensation or even acknowledgement"? MKUltra victims and the victims reported above got acknowledgement, some got a settlement."
1 hour ago
cat cat commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Victims of CIA torture program win a settlement
"Hello Sandy.  Me too, some weeks light torture some are just evil hateful pain.  As we both know we will never see compensation or even acknowledgement from our governments that we have been tortured for years.  I am afraid the big…"
2 hours ago
cat cat liked deca's video
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service