peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

My dad and I aren't well, especially me. My head feels like it's about to explode. I'm pretty bad guys. I've tried everything. All the best!

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

William lm so sorry yr suffering like this. Dont be afraid of death...theres worse. I think lm going to be taken, setup, imprisoned mind control....they want to rape, bash, torture me. They are using me for some "altered" personalities mind control they are using me (my body) to bring out alter personalities. Now they are angry at me coz they have "lost an alter". I dont even undertsand what theyre on about....let alone can l help them and theyre angry at me. They want me to sit still, not speak, mobe, live....want me to live as a life support system for "someone else". I dont understand theyre horrid experiements and they are trying to implicate me as being involved in doing this to others. Its a horrid program of senseless abuse. Pls hang in there.

William check yr country....see if they dispenese "suboxone" for drug addiction. It helps all kinds of pain etc. You can lie to your doctor that you are an addict....l know its a lie you dont want to tell however l did it also for these worms they have put in my body. You get on a small dose and its the best pain-killer....helps Tls. If things are really bad for you physically pls google it, get info. This cld help you.

God bless you

William,

Sorry for your suffering also. Please don't do anything crazy even though you are being tortured. You can try getting a head massage, eating a lot of greens, walk in the woods where there is no radio waves.

Tengo MP3 que anulan la radiacion si quieres te los puedo enviar, haz meditacion, sal con tu padre a dar paseos, haz deporte y cosas con él, come bien, no hagas ninguna tonteria porque eso es lo que quieren, recuerda que estamos muchos como tú y no estas solo.
Mucha fuerza amigo
You can overcome all of this. Its mind over sound and matter. I war all the time with these scum. I always get silence and rest in the end. Your rigged in the back of neck and brain. They quantum shift you and create points on appliances and walls. Your mind can take control and mess with them. Imagine an interface. Stop letting them make you victims. The burns and pain. Push kinetic fields to feet. Shrink your field. Test the sound. Its hard at first, but within a year you can rival them. Its an a.i. with overmind monitoring and secondary human control.

Hello Brian,

I also have lump on the side of the back of my neck on the left side? Do you too? I got it checked out and it is not an lymph node.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

LuK commented on LuK's blog post DIARIO DE SUS ATAQUES
"15/08/17 10,18Hrs. Hoy es mi cumpleaños, y atacaran intensamente. He ido al baño al levantarme y el psicopata del 2B se ha puesto justo debajo haciendo ruidos, ha tirado de la cadena (esto simpre lo hace, es una medida de acosarme…"
2 hours ago
CLS commented on Larry Lee Whitsitt's photo
Thumbnail

SAM_6377

"Thanks Larry"
10 hours ago
CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Hello, I updated my website. Please read from " How they discredit people so people don't believe you ". THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TARGETED INDIVIDUALS TO KNOW. Please read save the website by right clicking and on the…"
11 hours ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt commented on Larry Lee Whitsitt's photo
Thumbnail

SAM_6377

"Sam 6377, 6376, 6375,  are all forehead blackened by an electro-neuro beam.  I think it is true color of the beam, and does not come close to a shadow appearance."
17 hours ago
Angeline Klas posted a blog post

Recorded Thoughts

Is recording my thoughts and spreading it around covert or overt.I mean, people still have the nerve to play it out loud infront of me.Today it happend to me in the office where I work. The neighbour die the same to me.Can I report this to the police is this overt. The voice of the male Perp is on her sound system. The perps keep on telling everybody I meet about my thoughts about them. These people want to retaliate. The dare devils feel like they can play this without feeling ashamed or…See More
20 hours ago
CLS replied to William May's discussion I'm about to die guys
"Hello Brian, I also have lump on the side of the back of my neck on the left side? Do you too? I got it checked out and it is not an lymph node."
22 hours ago
brian bovo replied to William May's discussion I'm about to die guys
"You can overcome all of this. Its mind over sound and matter. I war all the time with these scum. I always get silence and rest in the end. Your rigged in the back of neck and brain. They quantum shift you and create points on appliances and walls.…"
23 hours ago
LuK commented on LuK's blog post DIARIO DE SUS ATAQUES
"VIDEOS DE ATAQUES ACOSADORES: 13.8.17 SONIDO DE TOS DE ATACANTES, LO HACEN A TODAS HORAS POR TODAS LAS HABITACIONES: https://youtu.be/Ll6bzD4dIbs 13.08.17, ATAQUES MIENTRAS ESTOY VIENDO EL FUTBOL: https://youtu.be/S1wL61Qk_8w 13.08.17, RUIDOS Y…"
23 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service